First Encounter?

Complete stranger

Hana eat her food slowly.
"why? you don't like steak?" he asked. Hana take her last bite and put the fork aside.
"No. It's delicious"
"you are lying~" Hana sighed.
"Stop"
"what?"
"stop treat me nicely. This is so wrong to me. I shouldn't have fun with this thing happening to me. Why I'm doing this is-" Hana stopped. Biting her lips, she don't want to tell him the whole story.
"i knew you don't want to be in this wedding. i know you want us to be like a stranger, complete stranger. But, we are here. It would be a waste if we didn't spend the time and walk around here" he said with a bright smile.
"And it will be so boring and annoying to go with the tour guide. it will be fun to have someone i know accompanying me" he added.
"That's true. Our relationship, let it stay here. Lets have fun" Hana smile back and take the fork. Continue eating the meat.
"And forget all the problem that hunting you"

 


 

"omg you look like an idiot walking with that mustache. take it off" Hana said as she trying to take it off his face.
"that spectacles makes you look like an idiot" he said.
"hey don't this spectacles remind us of someone?" Luhan asked.
"yeah. it is the teacher at your tuition"
"wait. try wear this" hana said as she put the spectacles on him and pull the mustache as hard as she can.
"Auww, you witch" Hana laughed when she saw Luhan's face with the spectacles on in the middle of airport. They are back in Korea.

 


They went to Luhan's house and saw a sticky note on the fridge.

 

Dear Luhan, Your father and I has decided to give you this house.
Live happily with Hana, okay? We are in one of your father's house.
We will manage the company from one of your father's branche nearby.
Don't worry about us. We will send some money every month.
Love, mom

 

"at least we got some privacy" Luhan said.
"what do you mean by that?" Hana asked.
"Nothing~"
"You y little horse!"
"look who is ert here. You are the one who thought about it"
"lalala~ i don't hear you" Hana said as she land on the couch.

"Ah~ i miss korea" Hana said as she trying to change the topic.
"you've said that more than thousand times"
"Liars~"
Hana's phone rings and Luhan didn't get to talk.
"Take my phone in my bag" Hana said as she pointed at the bag that sitting on the table beside Luhan.
"what is the magic word?" he said as he put his hand across his chest.
"pweaseeee~/' he smiled and take her phone. The ring is dead and cupped the phone to his ear.

"Hello, this is Hana's husband, Luhan~ Hmm... Hana, it is minyoung-ssi"
"WHAT?!" Hana shouted as she ran to him and snap the phone form his hand.

 


 

A/N : omo, what going to happen? did you know, Minyoung had a crush on Luhan. Minyoung is her bestfriend. what.... is going to happened? Ah.... short chapter again OTL wait for another update, okay?