Study Group?

Complete stranger

 

 

Minyeong’s POV

 

“Ahh… I hate sick. Now I can’t go to school or see Luhan” I groaned.

“will he missed me?” I reached my phone that is just beside my bed and unlock the screen.

“Should i? Or not?” I asked myself for few times as I look at Luhan’s number that I get from the attendance list that I supposed to pass it too the staff. I just had the urge to look for his number.

 

“I’ll just..”I closed my eyes and swipe it to the right and pray that he is going to pick up. I heard the pending sound and wait.

‘I guess it is not my luck” I sighed as I wanted to ended the call.

“hello?” I froze. He picked up.

“Oh. Ah. Hello. Luhan. I means, is this Luhan?”

“yeah. I’m talking”

‘it is me. Minyeong” I said as I trying hard not to show that I’m nervous.

“Oh. Wassup”

“Oh. I called you because i...” my brain are trying to process few ideas.

“yeah?”

“Uh. Yeah. Yup. I’m calling you because I wanna ask if I can have a study group at your house”

“At my house?”

“yeah. Not only two of us. Of course. Not us. Alone. Nope. It is..” I saw my calendar that sit on the table.

“Hana’s birthday. Yeah. I planned to make a surprise party. It would be obvious to do it at our house. So I was thinking…-“

“AGREED. Okay. That is nice of you doing that for your friend. I’ll make the cake to make it more special. I’m good at it. So when is it?”

“This Sunday. Are you okay with it?”

“4 more days? I guess that is okay. I could handle it. See you on Sunday, then”

“yeah. See you on Sunday. Bye”

“Bye” I wait for the call to be cut off.

 

“ASSAAA!” I grinned and look at the calendar. Three days before Hana’s birthday is Luhan’s birthday. It would be weird if I suddenly wish his birthday, the main point is his birthday.

 

As the day passed, I told my friends about the study group but not about the surprise because I think I would look bad if I used Hana’s birthday as an excuse and Hana must be hurt if I wasn’t sincere in celebrating her birthday.

 

2 days before the day, I bought the ingredients for the cake and started to read the recipes.

 

Luhan’s POV

 

I walked around as I tried to find any ideas of sending Hana away so I could decorate the house and make the cake tonight. They are coming here tomorrow. I walked around and stop at the sight of Hana packing few things.

 

“Where are you going?”

“umm… I’m going to sleep at Minyeong’s house. We are having sleepover” Hana said as she pack her things and walk to me.

“bye. I’ll be home tomorrow” She said as she reach for my right cheek to kiss goodbye but I quickly steal her lips.

“Bye bye” I waved at her. She walked out and I started to take out few things and thanked Minyeong for making everything easier for me.

 

Hana’s POV

 

I take the transport to Minyeong’s house and sighed. I remembered back what she said on the phone.

 

“HANAAAA. HELP MEE…”

“What? What? What happened?!”

“I tried to make… can you help me?” Her word is not clear as I believe she is fills with tears.

“I’ll be there in 20 minutes” I said and packed up.

 

I sighed as I walked into the kitchen as her maid told me she was there all day.

 

“Yah Minyeong. It is a mess” I look all over the kitchen. There’s few burn cakes and the one that didn’t turn out well. Icing is everywhere.

“what happened?”

“I tried to… make a cake”

“Why? For who? Your dad?”

“No. Luhan” She look at the floor.

“I’ll help you. You have to clean the kitchen first and why you didn’t asked your maid??”

“I banned them from entering the kitchen. It is embrassing if they knew I’m making it for a guy”

“I knew the study group isn’t just a study one” I sighed and started to clean the kitchen.

 

After cleaning the kitchen, I told Minyeong to take a rest as I started to mixing the ingredients. She practically fall asleep while watching me making the cake. Thanks to Luhan, I started to go to cooking class secretly and a cake is easier than other dishes.

 

That night I didn’t sleep as I was busy making it and waiting for it too cook. I was too immersed in cooking as I forgot to sleep and the sun finally rise when I finished decorate the cake. Minyeong woke up and she saw the cake.

 

“Give me few hours of sleep and wake me up for the study group, okay?” I said.

 

Author’s POV

 

Minyeong is disappointed that the cake was done by Hana and not her but she got no time to redo it or telling Hana to teach her. Luhan on the other hand, done by the time Hana done with her cake. He started to hide their things and decorate the house. By the time he finished, he is 2 hours away from the study group. He took a warm bath for an hour and clean the house once again. His first guest was Minji and Chaerin. Then Ji Ae and lastly is Minyeong. Hana’s nowhere to find.

 

“Where is Hana?”

“Oh. She is going to be late. She got something going on yesterday”

“weird. I thought she is sleeping at her house” Luhan is trying to shove weird thoughts away.

“Lets get ready for the surprise party then. We’ll surprise her when she came”

“ANIYO. We… ignore her and when you feel it is right, you’ll go and pick the cake” Minyeong told Luhan.

 

Ding!Dong! The doorbell rings and the excited Luhan just run to open the door and was greeted by Hana holding a cake and behind him all the girls is singing the birthday song for him. The dumbfounded him were astonished by the surprise.

 

He clapped his hand along with the song.

 

“Make a wish” Chaerin said. He closed his eyes tightly and wish for something. As he opened his eyes, he saw all 6 lips full with cream is approaching his face. All 6 girls is closing their eyes, Luhan quickly aimed for Hana’s lips and slip away from the crowd.

 

Luhan grinned from behind as all the girls noticed what happened.

 

“Ah. Failed”Chaerin said as she laughed.

 

All of them went to the table but one person ran to the other place. A minute passed and Luhan walked out with a cake on his hand.

 

“Saengil chukahamnida~” He started and followed by others later. Hana put her cake on the table and focused on the cake that Luhan is holding on.

 

“Make your wishhh” With hope, Hana closes her eyes tightly and wish for what she wanted since the marriage.

 

“SUCCESS!” All of them shouted as they managed to make cream-kiss on Hana. Hana’s face full of cream. Luhan handed her a tissue and all of them sit around the table.

 

“Wait, the cake looks the same” Ji Ae said.

“Yeah. Really” Minji agreed.

“Did you bought from the same shop?”

“I made it” Luhan answered.

“Minyeong makes it” Hana lied.

“Actually that is my favorite cakes and I just know to make this type of cake only”

“Wahhh then Minyeong and Luhan makes a good couple” Ji Ae said.

“I know right?” Hana said while Minji and Chaerin who knew the truth, disagree with what Ji Ae just said but applaud it as they see Hana and Luhan is okay with it.

 

The fake study group turn into a birthday party, they played so many things. After few hours, they finally agreed to go home. Hana get into the house after sending her friends away and sit on the couch watching the mess they’ve done.

 

“Who knows 6 girls could make this mess?” Luhan said as he handed the dirty dishes to Hana, telling her to put it in the sink. Without disagreement, Hana did it and went back to the table.

“The cake” Luhan look at Hana.

“Yeah. There is leftovers. Should we give some to our neighbor’s kids?”

“Did Minyeong make that cake?” Luhan eyed Hana.

“What?”

“Oh come on. You went to her house last night. Tell me, is it your cake?”

“I just ended up making it since Minyeong failed to make one”

“So it is you. It is our wedding cake, did you realize that? How did you know how to make it?”

“Really?” Hana acted like she didn’t know about it looks like their wedding cake but with different structure.

“How did you know how to make it?” Luhan lowered his body and his eyes stare into Hana’s eyes.

“So, I was thinking the cake is delicious and I try to find out how to do it and I went to-“ Hana covered .

“Went to? Perhaps?”

“WHATTT????” Hana said and run into their room. She close the door and lean on it. While Luhan grinned in front of the door.

“Did you know…” Luhan fish her attention.

“that wedding cake is my favorite cake. Our wedding cake is personally made by me. Well. Of course with the help of the my uncle, the chef. I’m glad you like my cake”

 

 

*********

 

 

Sorry guys for not update this for like 6 months like wow really? I don't notice. Kekkekekeke sorry it just hye guys queen of procrastination is here /queen's wave/ and grammar mistakes, pardon me. I was sooooo guilty that i just want at least publish it. It'll touch up later and yeah. I missed you guys.  I would spam with emoji but everyone know aff didnt support emojis and emoticons TT.TT

 

3.13 AM (KST) tell me bout this chapter and i might update next week  :D