Hurt

Complete stranger

After the candlelight dinner, they  clean the mess from the romantic dinner but more likely Luhan disturb Hana in the whole cleaning time. After a tiring day, both of them lie down on their bed, facing each other.

"Luhan, don't even try to kiss me when i'm asleep. if i caught you.." Hana glared at him.
"Awh. come on. it is a good night kiss"
"No. Silly. Not a single kiss. Never"
"Hey, did you notice the lavender petals and lavender essence?" Luhan trying to change the topic.
"Yeah silly. i practically the one cleaning the house earlier"
"i bought lavender because i knew you hate rose essence or anything related to it"
"How did you know?"
"i saw you frowning when we went for the rose garden in Maldives"
"yeah. it makes me feel nauseous. i nearly throw up on the other plants"
"how was your day without me?"
"perfect. great. yeah something..." Hana stopped as she saw him falling asleep. A little snore escape from his tiny lips.

 


 

#Few weeks later

Hana and Luhan's tuition teacher arrange a camping trip for the student. It was a simple camping trip, just like the usual - camp fire, jungle trekking, games and slightly catch a sight of each other. Everything was fine until the last day.

On the last night they at the camping site, Minyeong disappeared. Everyone was looking for her. The teacher had to divide the students into group to find Minyeong. At first, Luhan, Hana and Hana's friends - Minji, Chaerin, Hayeon and JiAe were in the same team but as they got deeper in the woods, the group diminished slowly. They had to split until one place, there's only Luhan and Hana left.

Both of them called for Minyeong plenty of time but there is no answer. Just when they gave up and planning to walk back to their camp site, out of nowhere, Minyeong hug Luhan with trambling breath. Both of their eyes widened at the sight. Few second later, Minyeong fainted. Luhan had to carry her to the camp site. Hana who walk behind them, couldn't stop staring at Minyeong's hand that wrapped around Luhan's neck. Hana's selfish self wanted to slap Minyeong's hand and take what is hers.

But her conscience stopped her. They are complete stranger right now. there is nothing that she can do. When they arrive at the campsite, JiAe rushed to Minyeong and check her up as she knew a lots of things about medic. She is a science-freak. JiAe explained that Minyeong is in a shock state. Her hand didn't leave Luhan. That night, Luhan, Minyeong, Hana and their friends had to sleep under the open skies as nothing could separate Minyeong from Luhan.

Hana heard plenty of other student who sleep in the tent whispering to each other saying that they jealous seeing Minyeong who can't let Luhan go.


With a hurtful heart, Hana, somehow fallen asleep. That morning, Minyeong finally returned to her normal state. No one get to ask how was her condition because everyone was busy packing their stuff. When they get in the bus, they continue sleeping as they didn't get enough sleep last night.

As they separated, Hana received a text message.

 

Thank you Hana for participating ^^
I though you wouldn't agree with this plan.
By the way, can you follow Luhan?
I really want to know his address.
who know i could go and 'thanks' him ^^
-Love, Minyeong 

 

Hana was curious. what plan? Hana called Chaerin to ask as she is easier to talk. After Hana get into their room, the phone that has been hold tightly in her hand thrown to the corner. Hana hated the fact that she was hurt but she knew it was the best if she is the one who is hurt instead of Minyeong or Luhan. It will be better for her if she didn't start loving him.

"If only i stay away from him" Hana thought.

The room was a mess but Hana couldn't cry. she is too hurt that she can't cry.  she knew she shouldn't feel hurt. She can't blame anyone except herself for foolishly let her guard down.  Luhan and Minyeong knew nothing. Everything was her fault. Her fault for not stopping herself from being hurt.

Minyeong did everything to own Luhan because to her, Luhan is not off-limit. Luhan was clueless.

"Hana. what has happened?" Luhan dropped his bag, trying to pull Hana into his arms.
"stop" Luhan stop but he still kneeling beside Hana, not moving an inch away. His eyes carefully watching her.
"Did you know this wedding hurt me so much?"
"i knew"
"do you want to know why?" warm tears streaming down her face.
"i don't want to know if it makes you.."
"What?! miserable?! hurt?! you know what hurt me the most?"
"I HAD TO CHOOSE! I CAN"T HURT THE PEOPLE I LOVE AND I HAD TO SACRIFICE!" Hana resumed.
"i don't understand Hana. please, calm down-"
"WHY?! why you must be there at the wrong time? why you came and proposed me? why you makes me hurt Minyeong?! did you know how miserable she was when she heard the rumors of you having a girlfriend and now, i'm stealing you from her! i've hurt her. Betrayed her. You know how hurt it is when i laugh with you, sleep with you with the fact that it is going to hurt her so much. you don't know anything, Lu" Hana left their house.

 


 

 

First fight? euheung?

Published : 28/03/2014 1.00PM

 

 

 

...i hated the fact that i missed his cooking.....

"Have you heard the story of 1000 cranes?"......

 

"Hana, if you chose to leave, you can leave........

 

 

is it enough spoiler for today? :P

 

@HanselMaknae : ummm...wil i fulfill your wish? humm ^^ stay tuned :P