Bad day

Complete stranger

Chapter 19

 

 

Luhan and Hana step out of their car to send Hana to school. It is still early in the morning, not a soul could be seen. Luhan slightly lean to the car while Hana standing in front of him.

 

“Are you sure you want to go home by your own?”

“yes. You don't have to worry”

“but usually you would at least go home with your friends”

“i know but it just going home. Nothing going to happen to me”

“you sure you don’t want to wait until my meeting is over?”

“yeah. What i could do until 5. That is exactly 3 hours without anything to do”

“okay. Just tell me when you are home. I bring my laptop today. So, just message me, Skype or anything when you gets home”

“i know. I will. Stop worrying” Suddenly a blinding light came from my right and a car that i recognize easily stop behind our car.

“Luhan... That’s Minyeong’s car” a person came out of that car and approach us.

 

“You must be scared, don’t you?” The car left and we could see who is the person.

“CHAERIN!! Wait. Why are you using Minyeong’s car?”

“Didn’t you get the message? We are having sleep over at her house. Thank goodness Ji Ae and Minji want to go home first. Or she’ll see both of you”

“Then, ill go to school now. Remember. Call me or anything”

“okay and now please go”

“Call me”

“Yes. Okay. Go” i said as i push him inside the car.

“why is he being like that?”

“because i have to go home alone. He can’t pick me up”

 

 

Hana and Chaerin head in as Luhan’s car slowly fade from the views. The days is quite comfortable and happy for Hana because Minyeong could not come to school because she still have fever. Eventhough the days is comfortable for Hana but somehow the clock is ticking slowly and the skies as if frowning, slowly turn dark.

 

It is 3 in the evening but it looks like it is already 5. The skies is still dark eventhough not a single drop of rain came from the cloud that has been gathering above her. Hana walk to their house not thinking that anything going to happened.

 

Luhan who has been having a meeting suddenly disturb by a glass that shattered on the ground. Luhan kneeled to help the girl who knock off the glass but ended up getting a little cut in the process.

 

“It’s okay. I’ll clean it up alone. Please continue” The girl said. Luhan disobeyed her and clean it up before sit on his seat to pay attention on the meeting.

 

“The activity will be joined by...” Luhan couldn’t get his head straight and feel anxious. He couldn’t process what has been explain by Minseok during the meeting as he has been feeling uncomfortable.

 

At the same time, Hana bumped into Minyeong.

 

“HANAAA” Minyeong shouted and headed towards her.

“Minyeong. What are you doing here?”

“I went to the pharmacy there and planned to go to the mall before going to tuition”

“Are you still going? I thought you were sick”

“Sick in love” She chuckled and makes Hana smiled at Minyeong’s cuteness although her conscience hurt her inside.

“You should rest”

“Are you going home?” Minyeong asked as she jump around.

“Yeah. I feel tired today. I probably won’t go to the tuition”

“Come when you feel better, okay? I need to stick to my schedule or I’ll be late for tuition” Minyeong said before running to the opposite direction.

“Yah Minyeong-ah!” Hana called to say that she should be careful. Never knew it should be for her. Minyeong turned around shriek before running towards Hana and push her down to the ground.

 

“You should not walk here anymore. This is a death trap” Minyeong nag as she stand up.

“Oh. You hurt, Hana. There’s lots of scratches” Minyeong said.

“Nevermind. You should go now” Hana shove Minyeong away.

“But you-”

“Don’t worry Minyeong. It doesn’t hurt” She lied and flashed an assuring smile that is enough for Minyeong to believe.

“It’s okay then. I’ll be going. You owed me one” Minyeong said as she ran towards the train station as she waved back.

“Sorry Minyeong. Sorry Luhan” Hana cried as she limping away from the place. Drop by drop of blood dripping in between her legs.

 

“YAH KIM HANAA” She heard a voice that she longing for the day but she don’t want to hear it right now. The guy took her in his arm before carry her bridal style.

“Kim Hana, don’t sleep. Stay concious”

“I’m sorry, Lu... It’s...”

“Yah. Stop it.” Luhan grunts as he knew what has make him anxious the whole day and it makes him frustrated. He put her in the car and the last word he heard before Hana lost conscious is “Hurt”

 

 

Hana opened her eyes after about few minutes she heard someone sobbing beside her. Hana grunts a little and the sobs stopped. She opened her eyes and saw her mom smiling beside her. Her eyes might not shown that she has been crying but she knew it was her. Crying without having a red eyes or any hint that she has been crying is one of the woman in her family expert at.

 

“Mom. Where’s Luhan?” Hana asked.

“I’m here” Luhan come out from the toilet. His face is wet and his eyes still had that red colour lingered.

“I’m glad you are awake but Hana...”

“I lost my baby” Hana stare into her mother’s eyes.

“I’m sorry” Her mom said and it hurts her.

“It’s okay mom. It wasn’t your fault. You should go back mom. I’m healthy. Don’t worry”

“I’m not worry” Mom lied.

“Yeah you not” Hana tried to make a joke. Her mom knew her so well that she just go on with the joke before left the room.

 

“Are you okay, Hana?” Luhan took her hand before giving a squeeze.

“Of course, Lu. Although I lost our baby but look at the bright side. I’m still alive” Hana saw Luhan fall for her lies.

“Oh. Really? What exactly happened?”

“Well, that is...”

“Tell me” He looks serious.

“There is cement bag that accidently, nearly fall on me. Minyeong saved me”

“Minyeong?!”

“Yeah. If it wasn’t-”

“Why she always need to be in our life?! Why she is everywhere?!” I could see his veins on his neck. It looks y and scary at the same time.

“If it wasn’t for her” Hana rise her voice a little to make sure Luhan paid attention to what she is going to say “I might die with our baby” she continued. Luhan shut his mouth and looking at the ground the whole time.

 

Hana doesn’t want to make Luhan feel sad or angry. Hana pulled Luhan face by his chin, making he faced her.

 

“Luhan, I know you want this baby but we can make more” Hana grinned before kiss Luhan lips. It definitely helps lifting the mood in the room.

 

“Don’t hold any grudges at Minyeong” Hana reminded Luhan as she cuddle with Luhan on the bed.

“I can’t promise” Hana looked up at Luhan.

“She’s my bestfriend tho. You hate her then we might become enemies”

“Minyeong or me?” Luhan looked Hana in the eyes.

“I can’t promise” Hana grinned before wrapping her hand around Luhan waist.

“Fine. I’ll do what you said. It is only few month anyway and we will go to university living a non-secret life”

“I can’t promise that” Hana laugh.

“What? You still want to have this secret marriage?!” Luhan widened his eyes in disbelieve.

“I’m enjoying it, you know. I could see what people can’t see and I don’t want to be those lovey dovey Campus Couple”

“You have seen a lot of what normal people don’t see Kim Hana. If you know what I means” Luhan grinned.

“You are just lucky that I’m not in the mood of kicking you off this bed”

“Wanna see it now?”Luhan tease.

“Yah!” Hana bite Luhan’s shoulder.

“Is that supposed to be a turn on for me?” Luhan said and the quarrel continue till who knows when.

 

Luhan leave for school on the next day as he has an important event to attend. Little that she know, Hana turn into a complete opposite of what Luhan see on the day before. Hana cried the whole day, blaming her stupid self. She has been choosing between death. She lied, the baby was everything. She loved the baby. She thought she want to grow up with it. She has been thinking about her future with the baby the whole month she has been carrying it. She even named it, Yoona for girl, Yukwon for boy but it was crashed down to the ground yesterday. Just like that.

 

 

 

 

******

 

 

AUTHOR NOTE:  so here is the update. Sorry for the late update and the ending is near. Pardon me is there is any mistakes or the font is crazy or anything. I'm updating this using my phone ^_^¦¦¦ have a nice day guyssss *^O^*     o(^^o)