Misinterpret

Complete stranger

“Hana, I need to talk to you” Minji said to me after our physical class finished.
“Okay but first let me change my clothes and take a shower. It is uncomfortable” I said without knowing anything because all I think is the sweat that has been covering me since couple hours ago.
I forgotten about Minji and continue my day as if Minji never said anything to me. My ignorance actually make she loses her temper.
“YAH HANA. AREN’T YOU GOING TO TALK TO ME NOW?! OR ELSE...” she glances around and stops.
“We need to talk NOW” she said as she drags me to the rooftop.
“Wow, Minji, there is no need to be mad. I’ll talk to you”
“I won’t drag you here if we already talk. I’ve been waiting for you since yesterday but you keep forgot about it and I lose my temper. Sorry but there is a thing that makes me not sorry”
“Sorry thing what?” I asked.
“I have something to say to you”
“Then ask. Why bother wasting the time”
“Then, how close you are with Luhan?”
“What? Why you asked something like that?”
“Answer me. Honestly”
“He is my neighbor, I guess” 
“That’s all?”
“yeah”
“Liar”
“What do you mean by that?”
“How a neighbor and classmate can be this close” She said and takes out a picture. In it there’s Luhan giving me back ride.
“Minji- where-what” I stuttered.
“I didn’t follow you. It just turn out that I saw the love shape and want to take a picture of it up close. Then, I come upon this thing”
“It just that- Minji- I-“I am out of words to describe the real situation to Minji and my words cut off by the sound of people opening the rooftop door.
“I-huh heard huh” The person pants as she talks.
“It is okay Minyeong. Take your time. Talk to us when you are ready” Minyeong inhale the air for few times and not long after that, Jiae and Chaerin also came while panting.
“We heard you are arguing”
“What?”
“They told us that Minji suddenly get angry at you and dragged you here. Did you guys really fight? You know, we could sort this up”
“Actua-“I cut off Minji’s word by chuckles.
“Don’t be silly. It is nothing. Minji is just pissed off when I keep on ignoring her. I thought it was fun to . We already made up. I go to the class first, okay? And Minji, about that thing you ask earlier, I think it is in my house. You’ll have to go to my house after school” I lied and walk away with my heart thumping like crazy without anyone knowing.

****

“Minji… the thing is. I-“The sound of password is punch at the door distracted us. Both of us look over and the confuse Luhan showed up.
“Wait. He knew your house password?! How about your aunty? You can’t do this, Hana. Minyeong going to hurt and you better stop before anything get worse. We don’t want any war between us” Minji’s eyes looks like it was begging.
“Minji, it is unstoppable”
“What-“
“What is your friend doing here? I thought only-“
“Shh. She actually saw us. At the park” I whispered at him.
“Do we have to… tell her too?” Luhan replied with the same way.
“What is going on here? Hana? And him” she pointed at Luhan using her eyes.
“Minji… actually…” I sit down, followed by Luhan who sit next to me.
“We...” The doorbell rings and getting on my nerves. I walked to the door and without thinking, I opened the door where Chaerin standing on the other side.
“Hana~ I walked past your favorite place and bought chocolate frappe for both of you. And yeah, I need Luhan to teach me France”
I mentally face-palmed myself for not looking through the door hole before opening it.

“Wait what with-“ Chaerin just noticed the serious face Hana have and look around to find the reason.
“MINJI?!!” “YAH CHAERIN!!” both of their voice fills the air. The tough confrontation actually became easier with Chaerin be there. She just explained to Minji in a typhoon-speed. After the explanation over, Minji turn to me and apologized.
“Hana, I’m sorry for misinterpret things here”
“Yeah. I would think like that if I were in your place”
“But everything is mess. How you could be this calm?”
“I don’t know. Maybe because we are just 2 months away from graduating and running away from Minyeong? If it wasn’t because of graduating, I probably already run away from here. I don’t know how to explain to her”

 

****

SORRY just get out of the cage. i mean my precious university. lot of things happened and yeah I"M BACK WILD AND YOUNG lol no. sorry lots of hormones. hihihi here an loosy update gonna update layterrrr :D Sorry. used the new aff and taraaaa idk how to use it and back to the old swag one. hahahaha. It is funny seeing my update is not that long and it looks long because of the space i made :P