Luhan’s story [First Love]

Complete stranger

 

 

“I guess this Christmas… going to be different… from… 2 years ago” Hana mumbled before she falls asleep. I look at her as she sleeps peacefully in my arm.

 

“2 years? Isn’t it 3?” I smiled.

 

Everything started during my first year of high school, I guess. My grade isn’t getting better nor worst but apparently my teacher not satisfy with my result and keep suggest to my parents that I should focus more on my studies. That time I really love soccer, it was my passion to be a soccer player but after I enter high school, my dad cut me off from soccer.

 

He didn’t let me enter any active sport and start registering me into a tuition place near our house. At first I want to do the opposite but for mom sake, I agreed.

 

After few days I went to the tuition, I saw a girl. She is Hana. She is standing there in front of my tuition entrance. She looks through all the student and stop at me for few seconds before she waves at my direction. I glance behind me and saw a guy wave at her.

 

“So, she waves at him” I thought. I left for home and never thought about her at first.

 

The next day, she was there, waiting for him again.

 

It is nearing Christmas and the tuition is coming to an end for the year. That day, I feel lazy and wanting to spend time at a field. The field is empty but I miss playing soccer. I walk towards the field and saw Hana sit on one of the swing.

 

The swing moves to the front and I heard she said “should I do it?” when the swing moves to the back, she said “or not”. After countless times, she stops and went to pick a branch. She scribbles something on the snow.

 

“Arghh!” she shouts out of frustration. She stomp the scribbles and pick her stuff before hurriedly left. Without any thought, I continue my walk to the field which upon to be near the swing. I saw the scribble left and saw the word “Love” and “Siwon oppa”. I believe the word that she stomped is “I” and “U”.

 

#The Next Day

 

I came to the class as usual. Suddenly, a guy took a seat beside me and introduces himself to me.

 

“Hi, my name is Choi Siwon” he held out his hand.

“I’m… Luhan” I awkwardly shake hand with him.

“Just Luhan?”

“Not ‘Just Luhan’. Luhan. Only Luhan” I jokes.

“Okay big guy. Call me Siwon. Are you Canadian?”

“No. I’m Chinese”

“Oh. You are quite fluent”

“I’m born in Beijing but I’ve stayed here for all my life”

“Oh. Hey, I know we just know each other but can I ask you something?”

“What?” I answered. ‘Killing two birds with a stone, huh?’ I thought.

“Do you have a crush on Hana?”

“Who?”

“Eyyy. No need to hide. I saw you stalked her yesterday at the playground behind this place. You can tell me. If you really like her, I’ll help you. I have connection with her” Siwon nudge my side.

“Oh. I didn’t stalk her. I just saw her at the swing on my way to the field next to that playground” I tell him.

“Wait, your name is Siwon, right?” I asked as I remember those scribbles made by that girl named, Hana.

“Hyung. Siwon hyung. You should call me hyung. I’m older than you” He jokes. “Just kidding. No need to be formal. Just call me Siwon. Did my name have to do with something?”

“Yeah. I think it is the same name that I saw somewhere”

 Suddenly, his phone rings.

 

“Hello. Ah. Yerin-ah, you’ve registered? Okay. Next month? Great, we could go to the tuition together. See you later. Bye” Siwon cut off the call.

 

“Umm… this girl that you mentioned earlier… who is she?”

“Hana? Oh. She went to the other tuition. She is my neighbor. To me, she is my little sister. Wait, did you start to like her?”

“Nothing. It is just out of curiosity”

“Okay then. Tell me when you like her, okay?” He teases.

“Class. Today’s class has been cancelled and replace with Christmas Party”

“YAY~~” the whole class shout out.

“I should call my girlfriend-“

“Siwon-ahhhhh” I saw pretty and tall girl wave at Siwon.

“Oh. I thought you have go back home. I was just going to call you. We are having Christmas party”

“I knew about that. They ask me to stay for the party”

 

The party started and it was great. Everyone is having fun. After the party, I went out early to buy some snack as my uncle is coming to my house to watch the new movie he bought. After I shop my stuff, I went out and saw Hana standing nearby, holding a gift tightly while staring at one place.

 

I look at the same place and saw Siwon kiss Yerin goodbye.

 

“Crap” I somewhat worried about Hana. She throws the gift to the side and turn around. She was shocked at my presence behind her. Her face was red and her eyes filled with tears. She ran away.

 

“Wait! Your...gifts” I saw her slowly disappear without looking back.

I pick up the gift. It was properly wrapped. I read the card that sticks on the outside.

 

On my way home, I saw Siwon heading to the train.

 

“Here” I said and give him.

“Wahhh. You bought a gift for me?”

“No. I’m didn’t-“

“Is it from your secret admirer? Eyyy. It is not good to give people the gifts from other people”

“No. It is yours”

“Me?” He asked and I answered with a nod.

“Can you… take it for me?”

“What do you-“

“Just take it. I can’t take any gifts from other girls”

“But didn’t you say…”

“BYE LUHAN~~ it is not good breaking people’s heart either!” He ran away.

 

I went back home and toss the gift aside.

 

‘What is this? Why am I involved in this unrequited love’ I thought.

 

#Valentine Days

 

Days passed. Every day that I saw her is painful for me too. I’m starting to like her and feeling like protecting her. She is cute, pretty, and cheerful. If fairies and angel exist, she is neither both. She is prettier than both of it. After her heart was broken, I still see her waiting for him. Of course, there were few days I saw her swollen eyes.

 

She would lied that she just yawn or she fall and it was painful and even silly jokes like Siwon is too ugly and she is trying not to laugh at his ugliness.

 

It is Valentine. I knew she is going to do something. I knew she want Siwon to at least acknowledge her feeling for him. I saw her sitting at a restaurant. I was late for class and decided to not going to my class. My heart is pain for her and started to like her day by day ever since Christmas day, bits by bits.

 

I sit few tables from her and order a drink. My eyes never leave her. It was 30 minutes till Siwon class ended. At times she would stomp her little feet. At times, she would mess with her long, soft and pretty hair. Sometimes, she would stare the box in front of her and pick it up trying to break it or throw it away but she barely could do it.

 

Cute.

 

It was 10 minutes before Siwon class ended when she just storm off to somewhere leaving that box. I approach her table and open the box slightly, revealing few chocolate that is clearly a handmade.

 


 

 I bumped into Siwon as I’m going up for my next class.

 

“Yah. Did you oversleep?”

“Ha? Yeah” I lied. Out of nowhere, Hana came with a frown. She slightly stomped her feet as she approach us.

 

“What happened, Hana?” Siwon asked.

“Someone stole my chocolates” She mumbles but I don’t need to hear it to know what happened.

“What?” Siwon asked again.

“SOME JERKS STOLE MY CHOCOLATES THAT I’M GOING TO GIVE YOUUU” she shouted, thank goodness there is no one around.

“And that thief just left me a stupid note” She showed the notes.

“These chocolates look tasty. Sorry, but I have to take it. Thank you xoxo your secret thief” For some reason I knew ShiBrows knew I was the thief.

“It is okay Hana. I’ll still give you a reply on white day. Don’t worry, okay?”

“Hnngghhh!” Hana storm off, I knew she was mad because she can’t tell Siwon her feelings. Not because that chocolates. I read her confession in the card. I knew I was right.

 

Later on that day, during the class, I was wondering what type of guy she likes and asked Siwon.

 

“I’ll ask her, IF you answer my question”

“What?”

“Honestly. If you lied, I won’t ask her”

“Yeah yeah. Now, the question”

“Is it you who stole the chocolates?”

“What? I’m-“

“Honestly”

“May… be?”

“Wait, you like her, isn’t it?” Do you one chocolate from her but you know she won’t give you because she don’t know you and you stole mine because you know I won’t mind because you know Yerin will gave me one, right?

“Y-yeah” I lied. I don’t want her heart broken. Perhaps, half of it was right. I want it from her but I knew she didn’t even know me. After Siwon graduated, I’ve never seen her wait in front of my tuition place. She started to be cold and stoic. I hardly see her with any friends until that spring. She laughs and waited in front of my tuition place again. She never left that spot in my heart, forever.

 

 

I stared at her sleeping face and silently chuckled.

 

I bet she is going to scream out loud if she know I knew about her crush on Siwon, she cried when she saw Siwon kissed Yerin and of course, that chocolate that I stole.

 

I kiss her forehead and slowly fall into a dreamland where those scenes repeated again. Her multiple expression, silliness and childish act that made me become childish like her. Just because of love.

 

“She is smart, I think she never like typical men that chase for love. She likes those classy and smart. “

 

Since that, I’m just become a better student and classy. I would always get to the top. Just for her, I’ll love her childishly. Just like a kid that needs his mom. Just like ying and yang that can’t lose each other. I’m helplessly fall for her.

 

 

 


 

 

Here the update. then, i'll post the next chapter. it is related with chapter 12. I thought "oh lets do it short and lovely first love but then it turn out to be a more childish Luhan.Oh i forgot to tell. The Christmas present is a sweater. that sweater that he loves to wear. 1 June everyoneeee heee :3

 

Tell me what you feel about the chapter ^_^  pardon me if there any grammar mistake and this is united state english. i'm sad tho. i'm used to British English but the spelling and grammar check for US english T_T never mind. you still understand it right?

 

 

The "Thank you xoxo your secret thief" expression

 

the main image is his expression when he saw Hana at the playground.

 

 

updated at : 1/6/2014 12:12 PM (KST) kekekekeke :P