I've found him

Complete stranger


i just come home from tuition. It's Sunday and i'm quite annoyed because i had to walk for more than hundred meters because my bicycle tyre blown as i hit a nail. Just i get into the house, mom just pull me in and makes me landed on the couch.

"I've found him!!" mom excitedly said it.
"who?"
"Your. Future. Husband!"

"WHAT??!"
"why? Didn't you tell me on the other day that you want me to choose the guy who gonna be your future husband?"
"BUT- But i didn't tell you to find it right away. i mean... mom... I'm17!"
"honeyyy~ age isn't a problem. Anyway, i didn't find him. He came. With his family"
"Really?" my shocked just went away at the fact that i just heard.
"i thought no men wants me. Any picture of him?" i added.
"omo. I forgot to ask but just acceplt him. He is handsome. More than your father! Trust me."
"is he really that good?"

"Yeah. if you agree, your wedding will be held in 4 weeks"
"4 weeks?! why is it too fast? Do they have time to prepare everything?"
"there won't be much preparation since both of you are too young for public wedding. We will held another wedding when both of you turn 22"
"who is he? when i can talk or see him? Is he really a good person?"
"Yeah. So, do you agree with this?"
"IF i can meet him first"
"Awhhh~~ Just say yes. i'm going to ask for his number from his mom when we discuss about the wedding"
"Suit you, mom. i'll just follow what you said"


***************************

oh my god... i can't believe this. In another 4 weeks, i'm a wife to some unknown man. Just because what i said to mom. For a second, i hate you Minyeong. i was frustrated. and scared! All of this happened because my friend, Minyeong, cried when the guy she have a crush on suddenly got close to a girl and a rumour about that girl being his girlfriend just makes it worst. i'm afrad that i'm going to be like her. Love someone who don't even know you exist. i don't want to feel dissapointed and hurt over a pointless thing.

Suddenly my mom barged into my room. My mom standing there with a silly grin plastered on her face.

"i've got his number!" she said while waving a sticky notes.
"just put it on the notice board. i'll call him later"
"make sure you call him and ask him to meet you"
"okay, mom" my mom close the door while i slowly heading to dreamland.

 

*********************

 

short chapter for starter :P hehehehe lazy bum. wait for next chapter.

is she going to meet him? will they meet? or not? hehehhe :D

lemme tell ya something. theyy will......... sorry not sorry won't tell.