Late & Fainted

You Ruined Your Chance

"Because...?"

"Because I want to!" with that, she dragged everyone with her.

_____________________________________

Once they walked in, Stephanie tired looking for the guy she saw at the park. She knew she saw him from somewhere, but she wasn't sure where since he didn't show his face. U-KISS started getting pushed and grinded on. There was so many people in the bar/club. U-KISS tried to catch up with Stephanie but failed. Eventually, she found him. He was sitting on a couch/sofa thing kissing a girl. Stephanie was just sitting and drinking while staring at them. The girl didn't look like the one that was with him at the park. They kept kissing and Stephanie kept staring. When the two stopped, he turned his head. Stephanie and him were staring at each other in the eyes. She felt like dying right there. Her eyes started forming tears.

"STEPHANIE! We finally found you!" Kevin tried to shout over the music. He was standing with the other U-KISS members.

"Come on, lets go ho-" Dongho said. Stephanie just walked out of the club. She didn't know where she was going, she just followed where her feet led her. U-KISS ran out of the club and started to chase Stephanie.

"Hey!"

"STOP!"

"WAIT!!" They were all screaming for her to stop. She only stopped when she got to the dorm. Before she entered, she turned around and said,

"Thank you oppas for the great day. Good night!" Then she walked in and closed the door behind her.

"Hey! You're home! You hungry?" Key asked while placing the food on the dinner table. Stephanie ignored him and ran to her room, locking the door. She jumped on her bed and started to cry.

-----------------------------------------------------------

~MORNING~

Stephanie woke up with a slight headache. She ignored it and went to the bathroom and got dressed. She looked at the time and saw it was 10:30. Looking at her phone, she saw 5 texts from Claudia.

'hey! I'm leaving to Korea soon! see you later!'

'Cant wait to see you!'

'remember to pick me up!'

'just arrived! where are you?'

'STEPHANIE! where are you? Don't make me go there alone!'

"Oh !" Stephanie quickly ran out of her room to see that everyone was eating breakfast.

"Morning guys! I gotta go to the airport, I overslept and forgot I had to pick up Claudia!" Stephanie said as she was putting on her shoes.

"WAIT! Aren't you gonna eat breakfast? You didn't eat dinner..." Key shouted before she got the chance to leave the house.

"Can't! Sorry! I promise I'll eat when I come back!" Stephanie grabbed her key's and opened the door.

"Hold up! How are you gonna get to the airport? You can't take the train or bus, it's gonna take an hour to get there! How about if one of us drives you?" Minho shouted.

"Ugh fine. Onew, come, you're driving me."

"I can't, all of us have schedules except for Jonghyun." Onew said while stuffing his mouth with chicken.

'WTF... Doesn't that dino ever have any schedules?' Stephanie thought in her head. Just hearing his name gave her goosebumps.

"Whatever. Dino, come. You're drving me." Stephanie opened the door and started walking towards the car with Jonghyun trying to catch up. When the car doors were unlocked, Stephanie quickly opened the door and got in. She ignored him for the whole ride there even when Jonghyun tryed to make conversation. Once they arrived, Stephanie quickly got out of the door and texted Claudia.

'where are you?'

 From:Stephanie.

~~

'I'm sitting at the bench near Starbucks'

From:Claudia.

~~

'kay~'

From:Stephanie.

~~

"CLAUDIA!" Stephanie ran towards Claudia and hugged her. Jonghyun tried to catch up.

"AHH!" They hugged for about a minute until Jonghyun cleared his throat.

"Oh uh, Claudia, this is Jonghyun. Jonghyun, Claudia" Jonghyun and Claudia shook hands. Claudia had a death glare on Jonghyun because of what Stephanie told her earlier. While walking back to the car, Stephanie and Claudia were talking while Jonghyun was behind them, pushing and carrying the bags Claudia had. Stephanie's vision got a little blurry and she suddenly fainted.

 

A/N hai..I know I didn't update in so long but..quick update? Theres no school tomorrow! its Veterans day tomorrow! which means..ITS GONNA BE 11/11/11! Everybody at my school was spazzing about it 0.o I love the song SHINee-To Your Heart.<3 Anyways..subscribe and comment! thankyou! Love you guys!

@1say16: updated(;

-Chubz<3 -Chris<3

Jonghyun is such an asswhipe -___-

Yea, so i just had to put something here xD i wouldnt be able to live with myself if i didnt put a snarky comment or something .