Maybe..

You Ruined Your Chance

"I bet he doesn't remember it. So..next place?" Stephanie was trying to change the subject, she didn't know what else to say.

"Okay. But first, let's get something to eat. I'm hungry."  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After eating, they both walked out of the resturant. Onew stretched his arms out.

"Ah~ That was some amazing food."

"Dude, you ate like it was your first time eating in 5 years."

"Sush! I was hungry!"

"Okay, okay. Where we headed off to next?"

Just has Onew was about to answer, Stephanie's phone rang.

"Yoboseyo?" Stephanie answered and signaled Onew that she was going to walk a few feet away.

"Hey Stephanie! Your brother and parents are here..they said it was really important so..get over here!" Key shouted over the phone.

"Esh. Okay. You don't have to yell, and I'm on my way, I'll see you, bye!" Stephanie clicked 'end' and walked back to Onew.

"Key called. Something about my brother and my parents and being there asap. So...next time we continue this?"

"Sure, let's go." Onew grabbed her arm and dragged her back to the dorm.

The Dorm

"Jeez,oppa. You don't have to drag me all the way here. I can walk you know." Stephanie said as Onew opened the door.

"Well..you said asap so..this is asap."

Once Stephanie walked in, she saw Key, Taemin, her brother and her parents in the living room. They all stared at her while she came in.

"Uh..hi?" Stephanie said, she didn't know what was going on.

"Hi sis!" Donghae ran up to her and gave her a hug.

"Woah. Are you okay? One minute, you have this serious face and now you're hugging me like crazy.."

"We just thought it was funny for you to come home to see everyone looking at you with straight faces." Donghae said as he let Stephanie go hug her parents.

"Hi umma, hi appa." Stephanie said as she hugged her parents.

When they all finished hugging, they sat down.

"So..wheres everyone else?" Stephanie asked looking around, she noticed Minho and Jonghyun weren't there.

"Jonghyun's parents called him. Minho didn't wanna sit here waiting so he went with Jonghyun." Key answered.

"I see.."

"Uh..why are you guys here?" Stephanie asked Donghae and her parents.

"Oh..well, we have something important to tell you." Her mom said.

"What is it? If you guys are going away for some business trip, I'm use to it."

"Its not that..well..its something related to it..honey, you wanna tell her?" Her dad said.

"Sure..Stephanie, you know that me and your dad both love you and Donghae very much and that what we do is to protect you, right?"

"Erm..yes..but where are you going with this?"

"Well..me and your mom have arranged a marriage for you. This is for your own good. We own one of the biggest companies here and we can't hand it over to Donghae since hes a singer so..okay?"

"Depends. Who's the guy?"

"Don't worry. You'll know soon. We arranged for our family to meet his."

"Ugh. Fine. But if I don't like him. I'm out. Got it?"

"Okay, we'll leave you alone."

"Good. Anything else? I sorta have to shower since Onew took me out."

"No. Thats all the news for now. Bye!" Stephanie's mom and dad hugged her before leaving. They left without Donghae since his dorm was near and he wanted to have some time to catch up with everyone.

 

A/N

Ello!

Quick update? I haven't really started the other fic..oh wells. I'll try to finish that one over spring break.

Anyways..I'll update this one over spring break(:

Just 2 more days! But on Friday I'm going out and Saturday and Sunday is sorta my 'no going on the computer' days so..wait..5 more days? Unless my friend makes me go play volleyball with her -.- But I promise I will update at least twice over spring break? ;D

Truth: I haven't updated because 1) I'm lazy. 2) High school. 3) I haven't been on AFF for a few days.. 4) SHINee's comeback<3

They hawt as hell!

I just had to spazz over them.

I love the song The Reason then Honesty then..yeah. I love the other songs too but just not as much as The Reason and Honesty.

I've also been watching clips of Key's Catch Me If You Can musical and all I gotta say: HES SO CUTE! <3

so yeah. until spring break?

bye~ :-*

     -ParadiseinNeverland~

P.S: Random gif spam? (Not really a spam but yeah..random gifs..)  

tumblr_lx4nioCM9f1qeipkoo1_400.gif LOL

LOLOLOL AS MUCH AS I LOVE KEY. THIS IS FRIKKIN HILARIOUS.

tumblr_m1m6l3FKta1qepojwo1_500.gif 

Key was so happy to jump on Minho then he just runs away holding his ,feeling violated..

 

@StephanieBoo Aww thank you(: I just made them at the top of my head xD

@crazysujufreak Its okay. Why don't you take it to some random electronic store to see if they can fix it?