Please Tell Me That Isn't You...

You Ruined Your Chance

Narrator's POV

 

"Hurry up Jonghyun!" Stephanie shouted as she was waiting for him to catch up. He is so slow! Stephanie thought as Jonghyun was tiredly walking toward her.

"What? I'm tired, can we take a break? I don't wanna get on any rollercoasters yet, please?"

"Ugh! Fine! Lets sit at that bench, race ya!"

"YOU. ARE. GOING. DOWN!"

"I WON!"

"I was just tired." He said as he plopped down on the bench.

"Hey, next week is our 3 year anniversary, got anything planned?"

"Um...." He said under his breath."OF COURSE I DO!"

"Are you sure? Because I know you, you leave things until it's last minute or you don't do them at all"

"Yup! I'm sure, enough talking! Lets go on that water ride." He said, pointing to the place where people were screaming.'Why is he avoiding to talk about this?' Stephanie thought to herself as Jonghyun pulled her towards the line.

 

NEXT DAY [At that place where SHINee went to in Yuhanam, it's called Namsan Tower ]

 

"OHMAGAH! I have always wanted to go here!" Stephanie squealed as she was running foward to see the locks.

"Pretty isn't it?" Jonghyun said as he was walking towards her. He stopped when they were face-to-face and he pulled out two locks with keys in it. Stephanie quickly took a lock from his hands and wrote something. Jonghyun did the same.

"OK! Time to see what we wrote." Jonghyun said as he finished writing on his lock.

"OK, you go first."

"Fine, I wrote: Kim Jonghyun and Lee Stephanie, together forever, nothing can tear us apart, I Love You Stephanie <3 Love, Jonghyun"

"Aww. Ok, my turn, but mine isn't as good as yours... Are you sure you want to hear it?"

"Just go."

"OK, I wrote: Kim Jonghyun, nothing can describe my feelings towards you, we will be together until time ends, I Love You Jonghyun x3 Much Love, Stephanie"

"Now that wasn't so bad was it?" Jonghyun said as he gave her a hug.

"Yes it was!"

"Ah, how I love your cuteness. Anyways, let's lock our locks together and throw the key over the edge so our love will last forever."

Stephanie smiled and threw Jonghyun's key over while Jonghyun threw Stephanie's key.

"Come on, lets go home, I'm hungry." Jonghyun said as he put his arm around her and they started walking back to the dorm.

 

Next week

 

Stephanie's POV

 

Tomorrow's the day! It's gonna be mine and Jonghyun's 3 year anniversary. I'm so excited! I wonder what he's gonna do... I already know what I'm  going to do. I wonder if he's at the dorm, probably since they don't have anything to do today. As soon as I walked in, Taemin jumped up from the sofa and ran towards me. I swear, he's gonna run into me one day.

"Hey noona! You're back!"

"Hey Taeminnie, where's everyone else?"

"Key's cooking, Minho's watching soccer, and Onew is out to KFC."

"Hmm, where's Jonghyun?"

"He's in your room. But you can't go there yet!"

"Why not?"

"Because..."

"Because...?"

"Because you can't!"

"And why can't I?"

"Ummm... I'm not sure... But you can't."

"Nice try Taemin, but I'm going."

"STEPHANIE! YOU'RE BACK!" Key yelled, giving me a big hug, almost killing me.

"Key. Help. Can't. Breathe."

"Oh sorry... Come help me cook?"

"It's ok, and I'm really tired, maybe next time? Get Taemin to help you."

"Ok, go to my room and sleep."

"Why your room? Why can't I go to my room?"

"Because... it's not clean..."

"Yea, I know, but I don't mind."

"Ok, but I warned you."

"Yea whatever."

What is with people today? Acting weird and not letting me go to my own room... Just to be safe, I opened the door slowly.

"Jjongie~ are you here? its me,Stephy~ [A/N:yea...its a cheesy nickname but oh wells.] " I said as i closed the door behind me. But I wasn't prepared for the sight infront of me.

"Please tell me that isn't you Jonghyun, tell me that isn't you." I said as tears started forming in my eyes.

"Oh um, hey Stephanie... I-I-I can explain..."  

 

A/N: cliffhanger? hmm i was only gonna post what was in the foreword but i decided i wanted to show how strong their love is, anyways, don't forget to comment. Much Love, Mel :3

Crazysujufreak: BACKHAND HIM !