Gonna get over him

You Ruined Your Chance

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMGOSH GUYS. IM SO SORRY. I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN MONTHS. I was meaning to update in the summer but I was volunteering at a preschool D: But don't worry! I'll make this chapter longer than the usual ones(; (maybe...But probably not) OH. And I'm on winter break!!Which means I get to update more! Yay yay! Merry Christmas :D I'm supposed to be hwing but, since I haven't updated, I'll do this instead. AND I TYPED UP LIKE 1/4TH OF THIS CHAPTER BUT SINCE I DIDN'T ADD A TITLE, IT GOT LOST. Now, I gotta re-type the beginning -.- Also, I'm typing this on my iPad so I might make awkward mistakes but don't worry, Christina is there to fix them >_< 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

-At The Supermarket-

Key and Stephanie were at the supermarket. Key made Stephanie push the shopping cart because he didn't want Stephanie buying things they don't need. 

They were in the poultry asile and decided to make chicken for dinner. Key went over and looked over the chicken's to see which one looks like it would taste the best. He found one, picked it up and was about to put it in the shopping cart but Stephanie stopped him. 

"Don't you think this one looks better?" She went over, picked up a chicken and showed Key.

"What? Nah, I think this one look's better, see? It shines!" Key continued to put the chicken in the cart and walked away with he. He didn't trust Stephanie with the food anymore. Stephanie just shook it off and walked to the candy/snack asile. She didn't even bother following Key. 

Stephanie walked slowly, looking for her favorite snack, pocky. When she finally found out, she smiled and reached for it. Someone reached for the pocky that she was going to get before her, making her hand land on the other person's hand. She looked up and she saw a familiar face.

"Hey!" Kevin smiled at her with a big smile.

"Kevin? Hi, what are you doing here?" 

"I could ask you the same thing."

"I ran away."

"WHAT?!" Kevin yelled. Making everyone who was near them turn their heads to see what was happening. Kevin gave them a "sorry" smile and turned back to Stephanie. 

"Shh! Be quiet! I didn't really ran away.. I'm getting food with Key but he just keeps nagging and nagging so I just walked away." 

"Oh.. jeez. Next time you tell me something, make sure to tell me EVERYTHING before i make a fool of myself like how I just did." Kevin said, grabbing the box of pocky and handed it to Stephanie and took one for himself. 

"I was going to but SOMEONE here didn't let me." Stephanie took the box out of his hand and walked to the cah register, where Key was. Kevin followed her and started waving like crazy at Key, who just rolled his eyes and looked away when he saw Kevin waving like a manic. 

"Hyung! Why didn't you wave back? You made me look stupid." Kevin pouted at Key.

"I'm sorry but I don't talk to people who waves like a manic at me. It ruins my image." Key proceeded to put the food on the conveyor belt. Stephanie noticed and she quickly put the box of pocky she was holding, on the converyor belt. 

"I have an image to protect too! But you see me doing stuff like this!" Kevin sneakly put his box of pocky on the conveyor belt without Key noticing, making Key pay for it. He wanted to get revenge for Key not waving back at him. 

Key took out his credit card and swiped to pay for the food. While walk out, Stephanie and Kevin were looking through the bags to look for their pocky. Key noticed and asked what they were looking for. They both ignored him and continued looking. Finally, they both found it and started opening to box. Key started yelling once he saw what they had, but they just ignored him. 

In the middle of walking back to the dorm, Kevin stopped Stephanie and asked her to go take a walk at the park a block away from where they were. Without letting Key know, who was on the phone with Onew because Taemin started wrestling with Donghae again, Stephanie and Kevin left Key alone. 

Key walked all the way home by himself without noticing until he turned around to ask for the key's from Stephanie since he left his at them dorm, he found no one with him. He started panicking and grabbed his phone to call Stephanie. 

-At The Park-

"I haven't seen you in a while, how you been?" Kevin asked, trying to break the awkward silence.

"Ehh, okay.. You?" Stephanie stuffed another Pocky in . 

"Tired, We're getting ready for a comeback but the dances moves take out so much energy from us." Kevin pouted.

They both walked by a Kimchi store and they decided to piss Key off by eating dinner there instead of the food he's cooking. They both walked in the store and Kevin ordered two kimchi's for the both of them. When the kimchi arrived, Stephanie took out her phone and the first thing she saw was the 20 new text messages and the 30 missed phone calls from Key. 

She ignored the texts and phone calls and took a picture of the kimchi she was about to eat and sent it to Key. 

"Hii(: Kevin&I got hungry on the way home so we went to get kimchi."

She then put her phone back in her pocket and picked up the chopsticks and started eating. Before she could even put the food in , her phone beeped, signaling that she got a text message. She quickly put the food in and took her phone out of her pocket.

"Yah!!! I was go gonna cook tonight! I already washed the food, I'm about to put them in the pot!" Key replied. 

"Sorry! Just make enough food for everyone except me! Love you!<3" Stephanie tried to get rid of Key as quickly as possible. 

She then looked up at Kevin who was halfway done with his kimchi. 

"Why do you eat so fast?!" Stephanie said after looking at Kevin's bowl.

"Well... Why do you eat so slow?" Kevin replied.

"Touché." Stephanie said and quickly finished her kimchi. 

After a few minutes, they were done with their kimchi and Kevin offered to pay even though Stephanie grabbed for her wallet first. They both waked out of the store, bowing to the waiter who served them their food. 

"You full yet? LET'S GET FROZEN YOGURT!!" Kevin said before letting Stephanie answer him. He then grabbed Stephanie's arm and dragged her to the best frozen yogurt place ever. They arrived at the store called Red Mango within 5 minutes due to Kevin's running. They waked in and Stephanie looked at the different toppings they had. She has never seen so many different toppings at the same time bfore. 

"You know which ones you were gonna get?" Kevin asked Stephanie as she looked at the toppings with huge eyes. 

"What? Oh yeah, mocha and watermelon." Stephanie told him. She didn't really like when her food was mixed together, she was really picky. 

Kevin ordered for Stephanie and himself, but before he could reach for his wallet, Stephanie took out hers and payed before he could say anything and she walked off with the frozen yogurt in her hand to the table. 

Kevin quickly grabbed his yogurt and followed behind her. 

"You know, you didn't have to pay." Kevin said, putting a scoop of his yogurt in his mouth. 

"I sorta did, you payed for the food, I pay for the dessert." Stephanie said with a smile on her face.

After a few minutes, they decided to walk back to the dorm, it was already dark and the street lights were starting to turn on. 

Kevin was thinking of ways to confess to Stephanie. The truth was that he started liking her when they had a sleep over. He wanted to hug her so badly when they were playing Truth or Dare. 

All of a sudden, out of nowhere, he just blurred it out. 

"Will you go out with me?" He didn't even know why he said that all of a sudden, his heart took over him. 

"Sure, why not?" Stephanie replied. She knew she had to get over Jonghyun as soon as possible.

"Wait.. Really?!" Kevin jumped in front of Stephanie and stared at her.

"Yup!" Stephanie said. 

"YAYYYY!" Kevin started skipping down the street, making the couples around them, stare at him. He forgot that Stephanie was still there and he ran back to her, grabbed her hand and started running to the dorm.

When they arrived at the dorm, Kevin slammed the door open, making everyone inside, jump.

"GUYS!!! SHE SAID YES! SHE SAID YES!!" Kevin started dancing around the living room.

Everyone was so excited, except for one person. Jonghyun.