Jealous?

You Ruined Your Chance

Stephanie didn't know what to do. She didn't know to accept or decline. She didn't even remember him. Her brain was yelling 'No! Don't do it! You don't even know him!' But her heart was telling her to go for it and accept. After what seemed like forever to Taemin, she finally accepted and he slid the ring on her left hand, on the ring finger. He hugged her and held her hand while they both slowly drifted to sleep. 

----------------------------------------

-MORNING-

Morning came and Taemin was still in Stephanie's room. Holding her hand. Key woke up early to make something for Stephanie and Taemin to eat. Humming in the kitchen, the other members woke up one by one. They were either getting dressed or watching tv.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna go visit Stephanie today, wanna come?" Key asked not looking up from his cooking.

"Uh sure, there's nothing to do anyways." Onew and Minho said, eyes still glued to the tv screen. Jonghyun was the first to take a shower. After taking a shower, he walked into the living room to see Onew and Minho watching something and Key moving around the kitchen humming.

"So... Where are we going today?" Jonghyun asked. Key finished cooking and was starting to put all the food on the table.

"Oh... You might not wanna go. We're visiting Stephanie, you can just stay here." Key said without looking at him.

"Guys, breakfast is done." Key called out to Minho and Onew.

"Wait. What do you mean by 'You might not wanna go.' Of course I wanna go. It's to boring to be here alone."

"What he means is... Well, with you and Stephanie's 'past', we just... I dunno..." Minho just stopped talking and continued eating. Jonghyun was still confused.

"Oh whatever, if you wanna go, go. I'm not here to stop you." Key got up and packed the food for Stephanie and Taemin.

When everyone finished eating, they got ready and headed to the hospital.

-----------------------

-At the hospital-

"Umm hello? Are you guys awake?" Key opened the door slowly to see two people still sleeping. Key opened the door wider so everyone else could go in. While he was setting the food on the table, everyone surrounded Stephanie's bed and looked at her.

"Yah! Give them some space! They need to breathe!" Key whispered loudly, telling them to move away. When they took a few steps back, he went next to her bed and tucked her in.

"Dude!"

"What the hell man?" They all shout and whispered. Key just ignored them and continued. He took out a blanket from his bag and covered it over Taemin since he didn't have a blanket to use. An hour has passed and they were still sleeping.

"Ugh. So bored! Can we leave then come back?" Onew asked, getting up from the chair.

"Uhm..." Key looked at Onew, then at the two sleeping figures then back at Onew again.

"OK. Let's go, but we will come back in an hour!" Key whispered and walked out of the room. Jonghyun was the last to leave the room. Taking a quick glance at Stephanie, he noticed something shiny on her finger. He shook his head, forcing himself to forget about it and closed the door behind him.

-Uno Hour Later-

When everyone came back into Stephanie's room, Taemin and Stephanie were already up and eating the breakfast Key made for them, talking and laughing.

"Morning! Stephanie, are you feeling better?" Key asked as he felt her forehead. She smiled at him.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Her simle then disappeared when she saw Jonghyun walk into the room, closing the door behind him.

"Hey! What about mee? Aren't you gonna ask how I feel?" Taemin shouted then pouted.

"Psh! I know you're feeling better, you're not the one who faint--woah. Is that a ring on your finger Stephanie?" Key's eyes went from Taemin to the ring on Stephanies finger.

"Oh yeah... Taemin gave it to me..." Stephanie's voice trailed off while her eyes trailed from the ring on her finger to Taemin.

"Ohh... Taemin, wanna explain?" Key asked, he wanted to know the story behind the ring.

Taemin took a deep breath and opened his mouth to explain when they heard someone shouting.

"STEPHANIE! HOW ARE YOU? ARE YOU OKAY? DID YOU EAT YET? YOU'RE LEAVING TOMORROW RIGHT?!" Claudia shouted all in one breath.

"Woah! Calm down. I'm fine, I already ate, Key made me breakfast and yup! You're gonna come by tomorrow so I can leave right?" Stephanie calmy said.

"Of course I would! I wouldn't just let me best friend after all these years leave the hospital by herself when she has forgotten her memory! I'm not crazy!" Claudia stated like it was a fact.

Everyone was looking at the two having their own conversations like they didn't even notice the guys around them.

Key cleared his throat wanting to get an answer from the question he asked.

"Uhm. Can I get an answer?" Key asked. He didn't want to be rude, but he wanted an answer.

"Oh, sure." Taemin was about to continue when Claudia cut him off.

"What question?" She was confused. Stephanie held up her hand to show the ring on her finger. Claudia made a face that she understood.

"Anyways, uhm, the ring is a symbol. I would be the person who will lend a shoulder to cry on, ears to listen, arms to hug. I will comfort her, and I will be the one who will guard over her until she finds that special someone." Taemin said, not sure what everyone's reaction would be.

"OH THAT'S GREAT! But I swear, if you ever hurt her, I will come after you, don't think I won't." Key and Claudia said at the same time. They were both happy that Stephanie found someone to help her through her tough times, but if he hurt her in anyway, they will come after him.

"Uh, great. I guess?" Minho and Onew said, they didn't know how to react.

Everyone was looking at Jonghyun, waiting for his reaction. His vision started to blur. He couldn't handle it. Hearing someone protecting the person he loved the most. Tears dropped from his face when he heard that. He couldn't let everyone, expecially her see him cry like that. He was a man. Instead of letting everyone see him cry, he ran out the door, he didn't know where he was going, he just wanted to run away. He kept running until he bumped into someone.

"Sorry." Jonghyun got up and was about to keep running when the person he bumped into shouted his name.

"Jonghyun oppa!" She shouted as she was getting up.

 

A/N

heyy~ updated! :D

I was gonna update before but SOMEONE, who must not be named didn't wanna finish typing the chapter (even though I typed like...half of the chapter AND did the picture..) so I typed the rest :3 (Basically means,I typed the whole thing..)  

Like the picture? I made it myself^^

Have you guys heard the songs in the SMTown winter album 'The Warmest Gift'?

I'm addicted to the songs Santa U Are The One and Last Christmas, they're voices are so smexy! x3

I haven't listened to the other songs cuz I was too obsessed with those xD

"Last Christmas, I gave you my heart but the very next day, you gave it away. This year, to save me from tears, I'll give it to someone special."

"Thank you Santa, Thank you (you are the one) Go go Santa, Go go."

"Christmas is finally here."

Fav. lines from those songs^^

@luvusazns: no prob.(: Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

@1say16: i just wanted to add more..suspense(?) in here? Lol idk..

OH BTW! I changed my username from 'kpoploverx33' to 'ParadiseinNeverland' Like the new username?

AND

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LEE JINKI (ONEW) <3 SHINee wouldn't be SHINee without a chicken obsessed Onew!

its not really the 14th yet but..it is in Korea so..yeah..

Comment! Subscribe! Thank You!

                         Love,

                                   ParadiseinNeverland<3

 

IM SORRY T.T I HAD FINALS AND I WAS BUSY >.< minahae D;

                                                 - The Person Who Cannot Be Named .