What Are You Guys Doing Here?

You Ruined Your Chance

Stephanie sighed as she turned her laptop off. 'What am I gonna do now? No one's around. Maybe I'll go shopping for food...' 

__________________________________________________________________________

As Stephanie was out shopping, she heard a familiar song playing. Neverland. She walked towards where the song seemed to be playing and saw 6 boys dancing and singing along to the music. She was standing there admiring them until the song ended and Kevin noticed her standing by the doorway.

"Hey, umm are you lost?" He was wiping his sweat off with a towel.

"Huh? Oh uh not really. I just heard a familar song and, well, I wanted to see where it came from." Stephanie was very nervous now that everyone was staring at her.

"Oh. Uh anyways. Annyeonghaseyo, we are U-KISS"  Everyone said.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Stephanie. It's almost 8, I should get going. I need to cook dinner. It was nice meeting you guys!" Stephanie turned around and started walking away but Eli stopped her.

"WAIT! We didn't eat anything at all today... Would you mind cooking dinner for us too?" Eli asked with a pout.

"ELI! You can't just ask her that!" DongHo punched him in the arm.

"N-no, it's fine. We'll just go shopping for more food that's all." Stephanie tried to stop Eli from getting his feelings anymore hurt. She really didn't like it when someone gets hurt in front of her.

AT THE DORM

As soon as Stephanie opened the door, everyone except Jonghyun ran to her saying 'OMG! FINALLY' 'IM HUNGRY!' and 'WHY YOU SO LATE!'

"Yo, chill. I bought food because we were sorta running out, and plus I bought some people over." Stephanie walked to the kitchen with a bag in each hand, followed by the U-Kiss members also holding bags.

"Annyeonghaseyo, we are U-KISS" The U-KISS members bowed while the SHINee members did also. Jonghyun was just sitting on the couch watching whatever he was watching.

"What are you guys doing here?" Jonghyun asked all of a sudden in a cold voice.

A/N hello!! I'm back~~ I decided to have a quick update..Sorry my updates aren't that long...When I update next Thursday,I promise I will make it long! Whenever my updates are short, it's probably because I have school the next day.. D: I decided to make U-Kiss appear in my fic! I'm planning to have drama happen~ so uhh subscribe/comment! <3 -Mel

btw HAII CHRISTINA LIEW!! I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS! I LOVE YOU!<3 xD

 PICS OF YOOGEUN! <3    

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 WOO! lol HE'S SO CUTE!!! ^_^ He makes me feel like a pedo sometimes...and im only 13!! xD ok,so uhh until next time! -Mel <3

Crazysujufreak: OMO, it's Yoogeunnie <3 my baby :D yes he is MY baby xD LOL jk, i only wish ...  I LOVE YOU MELMEL .