Memories?

You Ruined Your Chance

"Look, I gotta go get dressed. Nice meeting you, bye!" SeoHyun couldn't help but keep thinking about why Jonghyun still had that wallpaper of him and her. 'Ugh, this . I will make him fall for me. I will do whatever it takes.'

"Bye!"

-------------------------------------

-End of the Concert-

When the members changed back into their regular clothes, they walked to where Stephanie was. She was sleeping on the couch with earphones on. Key was the first one to walk up to her and decided to wake her up. He shook her arm.

"Yah! Stephanie! Wake up!" Key kept shaking her arm but all she did was groan and turn to the other side.

"Hyung... There's no use, I'll just carry her." Taemin walked up to Key, standing next to him, he grabbed his arm so he wouldn't try to wake her up again.

"Are you sure you can carry her?" Key asked, he didn't want Taemin to get tired half way.

"What do you think I am? Weak?" Taemin asked while carrying Stephanie bridal style to their van. When they all got in the van, Stephanie woke up and she saw Jonghyun staring at her.

"Who carried me here?" Stephanie asked while she was geting up from Taemin's lap.

"He did." Key said pointing to Taemin. Taemin blushed and smiled at her.

"You know, you could've just woke me up right? I can walk you know." She said.

"I tried waking you up, but Taemin stopped me and told me he wanted to carry you." Key said not looking up from his phone.

"Oh... Thanks." She gave Taemin a quick kiss on the cheek and sat back in her seat. Taemin blushed and used his hand to cover where she kissed him.

"Oh! I forgot to ask, did your concert go well?"

"Great! But hyung kept slipping..." Taemin answered.

"HEY! You said you wouldn't tell anyone!" Onew shouted from behind them. Stephanie chuckled at their childish ways.

"Then... Wanna go to the beach and celebrate?" She asked.

"Sure!" Everyone soon got all excited except for Jonghyun in the front, sitting next to the driver. But nobody noticed except for Stephanie, but she acted like she didn't notice. Everyone went to the dorm first to change and get packed.

"Okay! Everyone ready?" Key shouted while puting on his shoes.

"Ready!" Everyone else shouted, walking to the door to put on their shoes.

 

-At the Beach-

They arrived at the beach and got out of the van. Stephanie was the first one to get out and while she was waiting for everyone, she looked at the beach. The water was calm and the sun was still up. 

Taemin pulled Stephanie and ran all the way to where the water meets the sand. "Come on! Hurry up guys!"

Key set a mat on the sand and put all the food and bags on it so it wouldn't blow away. While everyone was playing in the water having fun, Jonghyun decided to just sit and watch them. He looked up at the sky and saw birds flying. Jonghyun's phone suddenly rang and he picked it up.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Oppa! You did great at the concert!"

"Uh, thanks."

"Hey, are you doing anything now?"

"Yeah... Why?"

"Oh... I wanted to celebrate our success for the concert..."

"Oh sorry. How about next time?"

"Sure. I gotta go, unni is nagging at me. Annyeong!"

"Annyeong"

 

"Who was that?" Stephanie asked as she sat down next to Jonghyun.

"Hmm? Oh nobody. Why aren't you playing with them?"

"I'm just tired. Who knew playing with Taemin for just 30 minutes can be so tiring? That little boy has so much energy in him." Stephanie said, looking up at the sky. Jonghyun chuckled at her words.

"Yea, it's like he isn't even 18, it's like he's 7." Jonghyun replied while handing her a water bottle.

"Thanks." She took the water bottle and drank some water.

"Wanna go to Namsan Tower tomorrow?" Jonghyun suddenly asked.

"Uhm.." Stephanie didn't wanna go there alone with him. Especially after what happened.

"Don't worry, everyone is gonna come too." Jonghyun said. He sensed that she didn't wanna go there alone with him. He wanted to go alone with her and make things right, but he knew she wouldn't go there with him alone.

"Sure." She answered.

"Hey Stephanie, how you feeling?" Onew asked while sitting next to her.

"I'm good. Still a bit tired from playing with you guys." Stephanie gave Onew a water bottle.

"Thanks."

"So... Where we going tomorrow?" Onew asked.

"Namsan Tower." Stephanie and Jonghyun replied at the same time. Onew just looked at them.

"Come on Onew, let's go back in the water." Stephanie said getting up.

"Kay wait... What did you just call me?" Onew asked. He remembered when they were at the hospital and she didn't know who he was.

"I just called you On-" Stephanie quickly stopped talking when she realized she said his name.

"GUYS! I THINK STEPHANIE JUST GOT HER MEMORY BACK!" Onew shouted to the others. Once they heard what Onew said, they quickly ran to where he was to make sure they heard right.

"Okay. Stephanie. What did you just call him?" Minho was pointing to Onew. Everyone was looking at her for her answer.

"Uhm... Onew oppa..."

"How about me? Do you remember my name?"

"Oh! Mine too!" Minho and Taemin asked.

"I think I should tell you guys the truth..." She was looking out to the sea. She was watching the seagulls fly in circles.

"Wait... What?" Everyone was looking at her. They didn't know what she was talking about.

She sighed before she started to explain.

"Guys, I never lost my memory. I thought that if you guys thought that I lost my memory, you would just leave me alone. The only reason I 'remembered' Key was that he was my best friend since I was young and I wasn't supposed to 'remember' anyone else, but I don't know why I said Jonghyun." A tear slid down her face, Jonghyun noticed and used his thumb to wipe the tear away.

 

 

Hey!

I'm supposed to be doing my homework...the break is about to end and I didn't even do anything....oh wells.

While about to do my homework, I got an idea for this chapter and sorta..abandoned my homework >_>

Remember to:

tumblr_lws7fakV0V1qez37no3_250.gif 

Anyways..bye!

11862736.gif 

Happy New Year!

tumblr_la7ozc4Nar1qzl32j.gif 

y Jonghyun! <3

Comment! Subscribe! Thank You! :-*

                                    -ParadiseinNeverland  tumblr_l95uas21wN1qa6rcg.gif 

 

@StephanieBoo: Sorry! I just had to add drama in this >_>

@-jeiraz: Lol Calm down! It's just a fanfic. :3

 

THEY'RE SO CUTE >.<  in the pictures .