So This is the He Likes ...

You Ruined Your Chance

"No problem, I'll just go make you something to eat, you can just rest." SeoHyun walked out. Jonghyun tried sleeping but he couldn't, all he kept thinking about was Stephanie and the ring. He wanted to take that ring and burn it into ashes. Then he suddenly remembered his plans for making her jealous. A smile formed on his face without him knowing. Soon, he drifted off to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------

When Jonghyun woke up, he found himself in an unfamilar room.

'Why are there posters and pictures of me all over?' He asked in his head. He turned around and saw SeoHyun sleeping next to him. Her arm was over his waist and her leg over his legs. He tried to get out so he could pee, but he couldn't. It was like he was being held down. He then noticed a pillow almost the same size as him. Taking the pillow, he slowly slid it under SeoHyun's arms and legs so he could get out. Once he got out, he quickly ran to the bathroom. When he came out, he saw that SeoHyun was still asleep.

He decided to leave. On his way out, he saw food on the table. Just then, his stomach grumbled. He saw a note in big letters that said 'Jonghyun'. He opened it and it read:

Oppa!

I made this for you to eat but since you were sleeping, I didn't wanna wake you up.

I'm probably still sleeping now... I went out with the girls after I cooked for you.

Anyways, don't bother waking me up, I wanna be awake for tomorrow's concert!

Enjoy your food!

                                        ~SeoHyun<3

Jonghyun put the note back on the table and ate. When he finished, he quickly washed the dishes, grabbed his sweater and left. He walked back to the dorm since he had to get ready for a concert. While walking, he realized that he didn't thank SeoHyun for the food and for helping him. He was about to turn back and thank her but he stopped when he remembered that SeoHyun was gonna be at the concert and knowing Key, he would be bring Stephanie. He smirked to himself and walked back to his dorm. When he walked in, everyone was up running around getting ready all except for Stephanie, she was just sitting there eating breakfast and watching tv.

"Hey! You're back!" Minho said when he saw Jonghyun standing in front of the door watching everyone freak out. Everyone stopped moving and looked to see who Minho was talking about.

"Oh... Jonghyun, get ready. We're almost leaving! We have to be there early for the rehearsals!" Key shouted as he tried getting everyone ready. Jonghyun walked to his room and got dressed.

"Stephanie! You're coming with us, araso?" Key stopped when he noticed her sitting and eating.

"Hmm? Oh uhh, okay." She got up to get dressed.

-Few Minutes Later-

Everyone was ready. They all got into the van and drove to where the concert was being held. When they got out of the van, there were security guards showing them the way.

"Stephanie, I want you to just sit here and wait until our rehearsals end. Okay?" Onew said while putting in his ear piece.

"Sure, fighting!" She went over to the couch and played with her phone until their turn ended. When they finished, they walked back to where Stephanie was and sat with her until they needed to get ready for the concert.

Jonghyun saw SeoHyun walking towards them and he used this chance to make Stephanie jealous.

"SeoHyun! Over here!" He called out. When she got there, Jonghyun hugged SeoHyun in front of everyone.

"Hey oppa, what's up?" SeoHyun noticed his change of mood.

"Nothing, I just wanna thank you for letting me stay over last night."

"No problem."

"Jonghyun hyung! We gotta get dressed!" Taemin shouted as him and the rest of SHINee were walking towards their dressing room.

"Okay!" He shouted back. He turned back to SeoHyun.

"I gotta go, sorry." He gave her a quick hug and left. While running to the dressing room, he smirked to himself. SeoHyun was standing there watching him run with dazzling eyes until he noticed a girl sitting on the couch just a few feet away from her. SeoHyun looked at the girl while she was playing on her phone, she looked familiar... SeoHyun thought about where she saw her before and remembered. She saw her on the wallpaper of Jonghyun's phone yesterday while he was sleeping. It was a picture of him and her smiling and having fun. She decided to introduce herself.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm SeoHyun from SNSD."

Stephanie looked up to see who was talking to her and saw SeoHyun bowing. Getting up, she introduced herself too.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Stephanie." Stephanie bowed and sat back on the couch, signaling SeoHyun to sit nex to her. While sitting down, SeoHyun stared to talk.

"So... I heard that you're going out with Jonghyun, is it true?"

"Uhh... We broke up."

"Oh... I'm sorry." SeoHyun tried to say it like she was really sorry, but in her head she went 'YES! He's single~ I still have a chance! But... Why does he still have that picture of them as his wallpaper? Wait... Does he still like her?'

"Nah, it's okay."

"Look, I gotta go get dressed. Nice meeting you, bye!" SeoHyun couldn't help but keep thinking about why Jonghyun still had that wallpaper of him and her. 'Ugh, this . I will make him fall for me. I will do whatever it takes.'

"Bye!"

 

A/N

hey~

decided to update since its CHRISTMAS EVE :D

This chapter is pretty pointless O_O but I wanted to update~

BTW,MY WINTER BREAK OFFICALLY STARTED! YA KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? MORE UPDATES!!!! YAAYYYY

LOL Anyways..I saw crazysujufreak yesterday! :D

NOTE TO CRAZYSUJUFREAK: REMEMBER TO GIVE DANIELLE HER PRESENT AND HAVE FUN WITH THE SUJU POSTERS I GOT CHU!^^

 

uhmm..I was eating popeyes while typing this chapter for you guys! My mom wanted me to go out of my room and eat but I wanted to finish typing this~ I was also listening to Henry and Amber sing x3 they're voices are so sweet~  

Anyways..MERRY CHRISTMAS<3 HAVE FUN OPENING YOUR PRESENTS<3

Comment! Subscribe! Thank You!

Love you guys! Have a safe and happy Christmas! :-*

                              -ParadiseinNeverland~

 

@StephanieBoo: LOL<3

@AhhNai: Me&my friends started saying random lines to Last Christmas yesterday xD

 

YEA YEA YEA . you got all the good posters T.T

                         -Crazysujufreak-

 

RANDOM GIF SPAM! (Credits to the owners!)

tumblr_lw5hsqgI721qezhoco2_500.gif 

LOOK HOW CUTE TAEMIN IS!    OMG, HE'S SO CUTE :D LOOK AT ONEW <3

 

69ba8bcagw1do62nj563ig.gif 

HIS TOUNGE!    he's good looking, even as a girl O.O

tumblr_lfcmb7amFp1qfhqnho1_500.gif 

LOL AWWW~~~ their tounges!! <3  they look like frogs xD MERONG :P

tumblr_lvs92jFEsP1qifwy9o1_100.gif 

Onew wants a kiss? He sorta looks like a chicken pecking xD  Onew's so cute <3

tumblr_lqoopmCT5y1qcjkqzo4_250.gif

tumblr_lqoopmCT5y1qcjkqzo6_250.gif 

 

LOL trying to get in the convo i see xD Key looks so pretty <3

 

THIS IS TOO CUTE! He sorta looks like a pedo here O_O    Melissa's a pedo :)

 

THATS ALL FOR THE GIF SPAM(: hope you enjoyed it! >_>

 

RANDOM:

 

 

 

Doesnt it remind you of hello baby? xD