The Ring

You Ruined Your Chance

While walking back to the car, Stephanie and Claudia were talking while Jonghyun was behind them, pushing and carrying the bags Claudia had. Stephanie's vision got a little blurry and she suddenly fainted.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------

When Stephanie woke up, she was in a room with flowers, bears, and balloons everywhere. She looked around her but nothing looked familiar. She tried reaching for the glass of water on the table next to her. Someone sleeping by her bed heard her struggling.

"Hey, you're up. Wait, I'll get that for you." He said. She didn't know who it was so she just looked at him with a confused look.

"Here. Aren't you thirsty?" He asked putting the glass of water closer to her, making it easier for her to reach. She still didn't take it, all she did was stare at him.

"Wh-who are you? Where am I? What am I doing here?" She asked. She didn't know what happened.

"Wait... You mean... You don't know who I am?!"

"Um... Should I?"

The guy quickly took out his phone and called everyone.

------------------------------------

After a few minutes, five people came rushing into her room asking if she was okay and if she remembered them.

"Stephanie, do you know who I am?"

"Of course I do. How could I forget my Claudia?" She replied as if nothing happened.

"Okay, do you know anyone else here?" Claudia asked.

"Uhh... Kinda..."

"Okay, point to them and tell me their names." She pointed to Jonghyun and said his name. She pointed to Key and said his name. After that, she looked at Taemin, Minho, and Onew like she never saw them before.

"One of you go get the doctor." Claudia demanded as she held Stephanie's hand while sitting on the chair next to her bed.

In less than a minute, Minho came back with a doctor and two nurses following him. The doctor went up to Stephanie.

"Can you follow the flashlight?" The doctor asked. Stephanie followed the flashlight from left to right as the doctor moved it.

"Good, can you tell me your name?"

"Stephanie."

"Okay, can you tell me what date it is?"

"November 25"

"Great. And the year?"

"2008" Everyone except the doctors and nurses gasped when she said the year. 'Why would she say its 2008 when it's 2011?' Everyone thought.

"Okay, you can rest now. Everybody else, come outside with me." Everyone stood outside her door, waiting to hear why she said 2008.

"It seems like she has forgotten a few things that happened, did anything shocking happen to her?" The doctor asked. Everyone just looked at each other with a confused look.

"I could remember something." Key spoke up.

"When she found Jonghyun cheating on her, she ran away and she didn't want to come back." Everyone was looking at Key, then at Jonghyun, then back to Key.

"Well she went to the rooftop of the house she grew up in and cried. When I saw her running away, I knew where she went. So, a few days after we brought her back to the dorm, I found her at the rooftop crying and hugging her knees close to her chest. It was raining but she didn't care, all she could do was cry. When I finally convinced her to come back, she got sick. I didn't know what to do so I brought her to the ahjumma who use to take care of her. I left Stephanie at her house for a while. When she got better, the ahjumma called me and told me that I could bring her back. I think something happened to her while she got sick..."  Everybody had tears, hatred, and fear in their eyes, they were all staring at Jonghyun now.

"In the recent test result we did, it looked like she got too sick that time and when she fainted yesterday, she probably fell hard on her head. Try bringing her to places where there were memories. Her memory should be back soon if you guys keep doing that. She will be able to leave the hospital in two days."

"Okay, kamsahamnida." Everyone thanked the doctor and bowed to him as he left with the two nurses. The all walked back to Stephanie's room and looked at her. She was sleeping peacefully.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

When it was 9, some people started leaving to go home and rest. Jonghyun, Taemin, and Claudia stayed. They all looked at her, hoping she would regain her memory back. As time passed, Jonghyun and Claudia started getting tired and yawned.

"You guys should rest, you look so tired." Taemin said as he noticed both Claudia and Jonghyun's eyelid started to fall.

"Okay, are you sure you can stay here all by yourself?" Claudia asked as she let go of Stephanie's hand.

"Yeah, don't worry. If anything happens, I'll call you first."

"Kay, good night."

"Night" Jonghyun and Claudia left the room to go home. Taemin was starting to fall asleep but he saw that Stephanie had started to wake up. All he could do was look at her. Stephanie didn't notice Taemin was in the room until she looked around for some food.

"Uh... Why are you here again?" She asked.

"I'm just making sure that you're okay. Are you hungry?" He asked. She just nodded her head.

"Okay, I'll go get something for you, don't go anywhere."

After a few minutes, he came back with a tray full of food.

"Here, eat up."

"Thank you." She started eating and when she was done, she put the tray on the table next to her bed and looked at her phone. She had so many voice mails and text messages asking if she was okay and telling her to get better. She smiled after reading and listening to all of the messages. When she looked up, she could see Taemin looking at her and smiling.

"Why do you keep staring at me?" She asked him.

"Huh? Oh, nothing. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure..."

He took a box out and opened it.

"I know that you don't remember me but... Will you let me to be the person who will give you a shoulder to cry on, ears to listen, arms to hug, and comfort you and to guard over you until you find that one special person?"

Stephanie didn't know what to do. She didn't know to accept or decline. She didn't even remember him. Her brain was yelling 'No! Don't do it! You don't even know him!' But her heart was telling her to go for it and accept. After what seemed like forever to Taemin, she finally accepted and he slid the ring on her left hand, on the ring finger. He hugged her and held her hand while they both slowly drifted to sleep.

 

HAII~

This chapter really isn't that special but..I just felt like typing something up like this..

You know,I should be doing my hw thats due tomorrow but I decided to update for my awesome readers~

I know I haven't been updating.. T-T IM SO SORRY! I HOPE THIS CHAPTER MAKES UP! D:

Anyways..Subscribe and Comment~

Love ya~

-ChubbyMarshmallow (idk..I just mixed 2 of my nicknames together...)

OH AND! welcome to our new co-owner,crazysujufreak. -throws random confetti (uh..did I spell that correct? 0.o) in the air!-

Random MinKey GIF!(;

tumblr_lv85mtFEvS1qf8stbo1_500.gif 

@1say16,@gail129 and @luvusazns I UPDATED ;D

Crazysujufreak: HI ! aww, look at Key, he's so cute xD Taemin is cute too . He looks much mature now O.o kinda hott, xD LOL .