Confused...

You Ruined Your Chance

Stephanie turned around and saw Jonghyun. She gasped but not loud enough for everyone to hear her.

"Uhm Oppa..." She said shyly.

"Yeah? What is it?" Minho asked.

"Can I go for a walk...? Alone."

"Now?! It's late."

"I know, but I just need some time to myself..."

"Ok fine, but don't be out too late." Minho hugged her and continued to walk to the van.

Jonghyun's POV

! SHE SAW ME! What to do? Just keep cool... She might just forget about it and get in the van. Ohhhh no. She's walking towards me... Act like you weren't stalking her!

"What are you doing here? I thought you wanted to 'relax' at the dorm." She asked me coldly... Attitude much?

"What? I can't go to the beach? Besides, I needed some fresh air."

"Hmm, whatever." And like that she started walking away, I grabbed her wrist before she could take another step.

"Let. Go." she said in a demanding voice.

"Fine, but will you listen to what I have to tell you?" I let go of her wrist.

"What is it?" She said with her back facing me.

"Can you at least face me first?" She sighed before saying,

"Fine." She turned around and we were staring at eachother's eyes.

"I am really sorry, I know I apologized before, but I feel really bad. I have a habit of doing that to people."

"Like I said, you are forgiven. What more do you want?"

"I want you to spend the whole day with me tomorrow, just me and you, no one else."

She hesitated but loosened up a little and said. "Fine."

"Ok tomorrow at 9 in the morning, I will text you and tell you where to meet me up."

"Uhhh ok..." She walked away.

YES! A date with Stephanie. Hmm, better start preparing now and I walked off.

Narrator's POV

The Next Day

It was like any other usual morning. Onew with his chicken, hyper Taemin on banana milk, Key trying to figure out how Stephanie can cook so good, and Minho was just sitting there eating.

"I'm telling you Key, you will never find out my recipe." Stephanie said and stuck her tounge out.

"Oh trust me, I will." Key said observing the food.

"Noona~ noona~ noona~ noona~ noona~ noonaaaaaaaa~~~" Taemin said jumping all over his chair.

"What is it Taeminnie?"

"When we come back from our schedules, can we go out and eat?"

"I'm sorry, but I can't, I have a whole-day-date with Jonghyun. Maybe next time" She patted his head.

"WHAT?!" Minho yelled and jumped up from his chair.

"I have a whole-day-date with Jonghyun..." She answered him with a confused look.

"You cannot go with him."

"Why not?"

"Because he will just hurt you all over again."

"I doubt it... Speaking of him, what time is it? He was supposed to text me at 9 and its 9:30..."

"See? He's already 30 minutes late!"

"Aw come on! Just let me go today, if anything goes wrong... I won't go anywhere alone with him ever again." Stephanie said confidently.

"Fine, but be safe." Minho sat back down and finished his breakfast.

"Yay! Now, time to change." Stephanie went into her room. When she walked out, everyone was gone, the dishes were washed, and she thought key must've washed them. There was a note on the table saying,

'Dear Stephanie, we left while you were changing, Key washed the dishes. Anyways, we might not come back early because Taemin wants to go out to eat for dinner, so we are. Don't wait up! <3 SHINee xoxo P.S. BE CAREFUL on your date with Jonghyun x3' 

Stephanie put the note back on the table, sat on the couch, and the TV. She kept waiting for Jonghyun to text her, it was already almost 10. BZZZZ! Her phone vibrated, indicating that she recieved a text, it was from Jonghyun. 'Meet me at the cafe across the street! (; -Jonghyun<3' Stephanie grabbed her phone and keys and put them in her pocket. When she got to the cafe, there was barely anyone there, she started to look for Jonghyun but he was no where to be found.

"Excuse me? Miss? Are you Stephanie?" The cashier asked.

"Yeah... Why?"

"This boy told me to give this to you." The lady handed her a cup of coffee and a note. When Stephanie took out her wallet, the cashier stopped her. "The boy already payed."

"Oh, ok thanks." Stephanie sat down and read the note. 'like the coffee? It's your favorite. I know I told you to meet me at the cafe, sorry. Anyways, go to the park 3 blocks away from the cafe :3 -Jonghyun <3' Stephanie zipped up her sweater before leaving the cafe, the weather was getting cold. [A/N its fall,so try to imagine it with leaves flying and it being chilly.]  Stephanie finished her coffee and threw it at a nearby trash can and continued to walk to the park. She looked around and saw couples holding hands and cuddling. Reminds her of how she used to do that with Jonghyun. She shook her head removing the thoughts out of her head. She walked around the park, but stopped when she searched around the whole park.

"Excuse me, young lady? Is your name Stephanie?" Asked an old man.

"Yea... Do you need something?"

"Me? No, I just came to give you these. It's not from me, a nice boy told me to give this to you." The man handed her a teddy bear with a note stuck to it.

"Umm thank you." She walked to the nearest bench and read the note.

'Hey! Hope you like the bear! Go to the resturant called 'NeverLand'. In case you don't know where it is, walk 5 blocks from the park entrance and you will see it. BTW, when you walk in, tell someone who works there your name. They will take you to our table -Jonghyun~'

Stephanie got up and walked out of the park. 'Why is he making me walk?! I hate walking! im not fat, it's just that im lazy!' Stephanie whispered to herself. When she arrived, her eyes got wide. She couldn't believe it. The resturant she was about to go in was the most expensive and romantic resturant in the whole city! She took some deep breaths to calm herself before entering. When she entered, everybody was staring at her, she looked down and saw how underdressed she was. She was wearing something like(just ignore the girl):

amanda-seyfried-allure-3.jpg

She felt her cheeks burning because everyone was wearing a tux or something elegant. She wanted to walk out of the resturant until someone stopped her.

"Are you Stephanie?" A lady asked politely.

"Yes, who wants to know?"

"Would you kindly follow me to your room?" 'My room? ROOM? What did she mean by my room?' Stephanie thought as she followed the lady to her 'room'. While she was walking, everyone started whispering and pointing at her. She just looked down and kept walking.

"We're here!"

"Ok, thank you" Stephanie put her hand on the handle and took deep breaths before opening the door. She closed her eyes and slowly opened the door. Opening her eyes, she couldn't believe what she saw. The room was beautiful, and after taking a few steps, someone covered her eyes from behind.

"Guess who?" They asked.

"Hmm. I wonder who it is... Who told me to come to this resturant?" She pretended to think. She knew who it was but pretended to play along.

"I don't know... Who would it be?" The person took their hands off her face and turned her around.

"You?" Stephanie asked schocked.

"Hey, why are you standing here when the food is over there?" He grabbed her hands and pulled her towards the table.

"Wait... What happened to Jonghyun?"

"What about Jonghyun?" He asked.

"Wasn't I gonna go on a date with him?"

"Well..."

"Key Oppa... Tell me the truth" Stephanie said with a straight face.

A/N guess you guys didn't think it was Key,did you? I'm sorry for not updating,I have been going out with friends since school is about to start soon. I thought of the resturant name cuz I can't wait for U-Kiss's comeback!! :3 Anyways,I might update tomorrow or Saturday,if my brother doesn't use my computer...Don't forget to subscribe and comment! Until next time! Love,Mel <3

PS: check out my friends ff if you didn't already~ I kinda helped her with the story!(:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/50109/i-d-do-anything-to-get-closer-minwoo-youngmin-kwangmin-boyfriendband-donghyun-hyunseong-jeongmin  

       BTW check out my other ff? The description might not match the ff and the 1st to 2nd chapters might not be interesting but it tells you what happens...

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/47891/is-our-friendship-over-just-like-that-all-because-of-one-guy-jonghyun-key-minho-onew-shinee-taemin 

Crazysujufreak: if i went out with Key... id be the happiest girl on the planet xD LOL .