Chapter 8 (Belated Birthday Special)

Coffee and Soccer.

“Wake up Seokie!” He heard his mother’s sweet voice through his sleep as he had flutered his eyes open to see his mother smiling widely. He was a bit confused as to why his mother was so happy for so early in the morning as he had sat up in bed to rub his eyes to look over at his mother who seems to be still smiling.

“Happy Birthday my Seokie!”His mother had told him before leaning in to kiss the birthday boy’s head gently as he felt his cheeks blushed of feeling a bit embarrassed of being kissed by his mother.

“Mom!” Minseok had whined before wiping away his mother’s love kisses before getting up from be to realize that he was still in his underwear before his cheeks flushed of more embarrassment before he had freaked climbing back in bed covering himself back up with the blankets as his mother had just chuckled at him.

“Uh, you can go now. I’ll be down in just a bit.” He said as he took his hand to shoo her away.

“I changed your diaper when you was a baby, its not like I haven’t see anything.” She before turning to leave her sons room knowing that she had embarrassed him even more.

“Aish, that woman.” Minseok had said before ruffling his hair before getting up from his bed to follow his everyday routine before heading off downstairs to eat his usual birthday breakfast before heading off to school.

 

“Are you still pissed?” Kris had asked him while they had walked to school with his arm over Luhan’s shoulders. He felt a bit irritated as he had pushed Kris’ arm off of him before turning to him.

“Will you just shut up about it!” Luhan had said but more of like a yell.

“Sorry, its just…” Kris had just nodded as he knew of what he meant and had accepted his apology.

“Well, how about you just slow down your roll of trying to play all bad boy and just actually try to make conversation and get to actually know him and learn how he feels instead of just pushing yourself onto him. Who knows, maybe try and find things that he likes and try to amaze him or something.” Luhan had just glared at Kris’s remark but had thought that maybe that could be the only way to try and get the boy to like him. He still yet doesn’t even know the boy’s name.

“Think about it.” Kris had told him before walking off into the school as the others followed behind. Luhand just stood there confused on how to even go about the whole making conversation with the boy when he can’t even stand to be in the same room as him.

Luhan had just ruffled his hair of the irritation of thinking so much as he had just following his way into school himself.

 

“Why don’t he come to the coffee shop anymore? I haven’t seen him since the incident that day.” Suho had kept pestering Jongdae as if he knew of the reason why but he pretty much had an idea on what it was.

“I don’t know Suho, and stop asking so man damn questions. I don’t know, I don’t know. If I did I still wouldn’t tell you.” Jongdae had said before entering the classroom and noticed that Minseok haven’t came to school just yet before he had just walked his way to his seat as Suho had just kept bothering him before he could even sit down in his seat.

“Suho, do you mind?” He had asked him as Suho was a bit confused of what he meant before he had looked down at where Jongdae was looking and had realized that he had his hands on Jongdae’s hips as Suho had blushed before quickly removing his hands as he had chuckled a bit before he had sat down in his seat.

“Morning Minseok, Happy Birthday.” He had heard the teacher say when Jongdae had looked up to see Minseok slightly smile before bowing to the teacher and thanked him before walking off to his seat.

“Wow, I’ve never seen him smile before.” He had heard his friend babble beside of him but didn’t even bothered to look around as he had his eyes fixed straight on Minseok.

“It’s his birthday today?” Jongdae had thought to himself. He didn’t know that today was his birthday and he felt himself smile as he had the thought of inviting him to the coffee shop because he had wanted to do something nice for the boy’s birthday.

“What are you thinking?” Suho had whispered to Jongdae as he had turned when all of sudden their heads had collided together.

“Aish, Suho!”

“Boy’s go wait outside.” The teacher had told the both of them. Jongdae felt really irritated now as he had gotten up from his seat to grab his desk and chair to go sit outside.

“Without the desk Mr. Kim.” The teacher had said. He sighed before sitting down the desk as he had looked over to Suho who seemed happy to be able to get out of the class since he really didn’t like it anyways.

They both had just walked out of the classroom and stood outside of the classroom as Jongdae had turned to kick Suho in the leg.

“OWW! Really? What was that for?”

“I know that you don’t like the class but I need the credits.” Jongdae had said before tuning with his back facing his best friend.

“Oh come on. It’s just once lighten up a bit. I really wanna know on what you was thinking a while ago.” Suho had said as Jongdae had turned back to face Suho but not with him slightly turning his body to avoid getting hit again.

“Nothing, I was just thinking maybe inviting him to the coffee shop. I know that it wouldn’t be much but it would also be a chance to get to know him.” Suho had turned back full body facing Jongdae now with a smirk on his face.

“You like him don’t you, Jongdae?” Suho couldn’t help teasing his friend despite his own feelings that he kept from Jongdae for so long now.

“N..No, I just wanted to say sorry for what had happened that day in the coffee shop.” Jongdae had said but the blush on Jongdae’s cheeks couldn’t fool anyone.

“Yeah, let’s just go with that.” Suho had said as the teacher had came to them to tell them that they could come back in. They both had went back in the classroom and sat down as they had continued class.

 

“This is perfect for Luhan Ge.” Tao had smiled to himself as he had turned around and he felt like he was about to jump out of his skin as he was surprised at who he had seen in the hallway.

“S..Sehun…W..What are you doing here and not in class?” Tao had stuttered a bit feeling his palms sweat a bit.

“You weren’t there and I felt bored with you not in class so I snuck out to find you.” Tao had felt a bit of happiness run through him.

“So what were you looking at?” Sehun had asked as he had leaned to look behind the wall but didn’t realize that he was a bit close to Tao as he had turned his head to look at Tao but not without their lips coming into contact with each other.

Tao’s eyes went wide as Sehun had quickly pulled away as he had lifted his hand to his lips.

“I..I think that I have to go.” Sehun had said as he had turned away from Tao with a slight smile on his lips before walking away leaving Tao in the hallway still shocked of the sudden kiss that he couldn’t even think straight before he had realized that the bell was about to ring as he had tried catching up to Sehun to head back to class together but he was already gone so he had to walk back alone.

 

“Are you sure that his birthday is today?” Luhan had asked to make sure before he looked like a complete fool for the third time as he had thought of the perfect birthday place to celebrate it. That’s right; Coffee Beans.

“Are you sure that you should be doing this? What if he gets mad again?” Kris had asked Luhan unsure of his intentions.

“Look, you told me to slow down my roll and think about him didn’t you? Well, I’m trying to put some effort into this so shut up and go stand with the others.” Kris had raised his hands in defense as he had done on what he was told to do and went on over to stand over by Tao and Lay.

“Minseok should be here soon so ya’ll try not to embarrass me.” Luhan had told them but Lay had just chuckled to himself.

“Not like we have to.” Lay had said under his breathe but not low enough as Luhan had heard what he and walked on over to Lay and stood in front of him.

“Wanna run that by me again?” Luhan had asked Lay but he had just slid behind Tao since no one would dare to mess with him but Kris.

“Hey, look. Isn’t that that boy?” Lay had said from Tao and Luhan had turned to see him walking in and he couldn’t help the smile that was formed on his lips but it was soon faded away as he had seen the two other guys who was with him the classroom the other day.

He could feel anger run through him and his heart break he could control his feelings any longer as he had stormed off over to them as the boys were pulled away from their little chat as Minseok had his eyes wide in shock to run into him here.

“Hey, it’s that boy who said that you were his, isn’t it?” Suho had asked but not with Jongdae elbowing his rib cage.

“Can I help you?” Jongdae had asked him but Luhan couldn’t stand listening to them anymore as he had punch Jongdae right in the face knocking him to his knees as Minseok got pissed and pushed Luhan away and bent down in front of Jongdae before getting up to look at Luhan.

“What the hell was that for?” MInseok asked him but honestly he didn’t really feel like listening to his excuses as he had bent down to help Jongdae up as Luhan had just grabbed a hold of Minseok’s arm and turned him around to face him.

“Why are you always with them and happy all the time but get pissed off at me when I’m around?” Luhan yelled at Minseok not meaning to.

“That’s none of your business but if you must know, I can’t stand play boys like you.” Minseok had told Luhan but somehow it made Luhan even more pissed.

“You make me this way damnit!” Luhan had yelled out to Minseok and he just looked at him confused but still pissed.

“Don’t you get it? The kiss? I have tried so damn hard to not let no one in but here you come crashing into my life and now I feel like I’m going insane!” Luhan had told him. Minseok had put his hands over Luhan’s mouth to try and shut him up but Luhan had just pushed his hand away.

“And here I am trying my hardest to try and give you a birthday party after hearing that it was your birthday into saying sorry for how rashly I have been acting lately but I guess whatever I do will never be good enough.” Luhan had said as he had walked away picking up the cake and turned back to Minseok.

“Happy Birthday, and I’m sorry being a fool for doing things like this.” Luhan had said before he had tossed the cake to the floor near his feet. He didn’t even say another word before angrily walking out of the coffee shop.

Minseok began to feel sorry as one of Luhan’s friends had came over to him.

“I’m saying this as a friend of Luhan’s, I don’t care on how much he likes you, but I really wish that you try not to show yourself in front of him again. After his ex had put him through, I’ll be damned if he gets heart ripped out of his chest again. I’ll personally deal with it myself.” Was the last thing that dimpled boy had said before he had walked out of the coffee shop following the others.

-----------------------------------------------------

I know that I am late for the birthday special since it was Xiumin's birthday, I have made sure to make the chapter a bit longer than what it has been. ANways, I hope that you all like the update!