Chapter 4.

Coffee and Soccer.

“What the hell was that?” Kris asked him confused of his friend’s weird ways of acting.

“What was what?” Luhan had asked back in response to Kris’ question. Kris was too confused as he had walked in front of Luhan putting his hand on his shoulder stopping him from walking.

“What exactly was all that about back there?”

“I don’t know on what you are talking about.” Luhan had said as he had walked passed Kris but Kris had turned grabbing a hold of his wrist turning him back around to face him.

“You should know damn well that you should never ignore my questions.” Luhan had pulled his hand away from him sighing to himself knowing that Kris was right. Despite knowing Kris since young, he should have known better in ignoring Kris like that.

“Now, tell me. What was that just a minute ago with that boy?”

“Nothing. Simply nothing.”

“Ha, you call that nothing?  I know you better than that. When do you ever lower your guard to people so easily?” Kris wasn’t going believe the whole ‘nothing’ response. He knew his friend better than anyone else, probably even better than himself at times.

“It’s only our first day here since all four of us transferred here and yet you’re already acting different. It’s not because of that boy is it?” Kris asked with an eyebrow raised of suspense and a wicked smirk on his face. Luhan looked pressured of the awkwardness of the whole conversation between the two of them when he finally turned back around back to his friends.

 “Wait up you two!”  Luhan yelled through the halls out to the other two running over towards them leaving Kris alone in the hallway. Kris had just smiled to himself while shaking his head before walking off to catch up with the three of them to the cafeteria for lunch.

 

Kris had finally caught up with them as they were just standing in the door of the cafeteria as everyone had stopped and noticed them. The cafeteria had gotten louder as the girls had started to squeal over the four of them and the ones with boyfriends would just complain and mock their faces.

Luhan had just ignored their squeals as he had spotted something that caught his eye and had started walking over to his target as the other three just stood there enjoying the attention of the girls squealing over them.

He had just sat down in the sit across from the same boy from earlier. Luhan didn’t even bother to say anything as he just sat there watching the boy eat without even acknowledging him as he continued to just eat his lunch. He was just enjoying the scene of just watching him eat but then got bored of just sitting there so he cleared his throat hoping to get a different response from the boy, not a shocked and scared face.

“I…I didn’t mean to startle you.” Luhan had said but didn’t get a response back from the boy. Luhan doesn’t know why, but he thought that the boy was really cute acting all shy but what he didn’t know that he actually is shy and isn’t that well with communicating with other people. You might as well say that he has a fear that takes over him when someone notices him.

The boy had just gotten up from his seat picking up his tray of leftover food fixing to leave when Luhan had quickly gotten up from his seat to grab the boys arm stopping him.

 “I really didn’t mean it. What is your name?” Luhan had asked him but the boy just shook his head as he tried to walk away but Luhan just held onto his arm tighter to prevent him from leaving. The boy felt very uncomfortable as he struggled to get free from him but not without his tray of food being knocked out of his hands to the floor making a loud thud. The cafeteria had became quite as all eyes were on them.

The boy was too embarrassed as he had forcedly pulled his arm away from Luhan and ran off. Luhan was too confused which pissed him off. Kris and the other two had ran over to him to see what was all the commotion for but he just stormed off without paying any of them any mind at all. He doesn’t even know on why he is acting this way, but all he knows that it isn’t the end for him and his is determined to get the boy to talk to him.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I am sorry for updating so late. Mianhae!! I just had a lot of family problems going on and I caught a cold and got sick. But, I finally have a chapter up and I will try my best in updating more offten. Once again, Mianhaeyo!!