Chapter 10

Coffee and Soccer.

The next day Minseok seemed all happy after waking up on his own for once. Normally his mother would come up and wake him up after getting yelled at by him. Which, he still feels like an idiot for doing such things to his mother every morning but today he seemed more energetic.

“Minseokkie, it’s time to…” His mother had said before walking in to wake him up but was surprised to see him up and already dressed himself.

“Oh, morning mom.” Minseok had told his mother before walking over and gently kissed her on the head good morning.

“What’s got you so happy this morning that got you up so early?” His mother had asked him but all he did was smile before patting her head and heading on downstairs to head his way over to school even though he knew that he was going to be early but he’s actually hoping that he’ll run into Luhan while playing soccer this morning.

He doesn’t know on why he is so anxious in seeing Luhan today but all he knew was that he actually had a great day yesterday with him and all he wanted was to see him again.

 

“Why did you have me come here this early?” Lay had asked while looking around the soccer field behind the school where him and Luhan were standing all confused as he had finally looked back to Luhan still waiting for a response back from him.

“We needed to talk about yesterday.” Luhan had said while still holding the soccer ball that he had gotten from the ball pin.

“What about it? And will you please stop doing that?” Lay had asked while grabbing the soccer ball from Luhan who had happened to be kicking it in the air before he had gotten hit in the face with it and Luhan had looked at him like he was annoyed by Lay taking the ball away.

“We don’t need to talk about anything. I already see how you look at him so what is there to really talk about?” Lay had told Luhan as he had just looked at Lay feeling bad but not sorry for falling for Minseok.

“I feel bad for not thinking about your feelings, but I don’t feel sorry for letting Minseok into my heart. I know that he don’t see me the same way just yet, but I know for sure that I can make him see that my feelings towards him is real.” Luhan had told him but Lay had already knew from being friends with him so long on how he is when it comes to someone he falls for. He always try to put on the charm that Lay had fell for on just to make that person to fall for him and so far, it hasn’t failed Luhan yet.

“Yeah, you did the same thing before and look where it got you. Hurt and heart broken.” Lay had sarcastically said to Luhan.

“This time it’s different, and I will prove it to you that he is the one for me and that we are meant to me. Just watch.” Was the last thing Luhan had said to him before snatching the soccer ball from Lay’s hands as he had went to walk on by Lay he had seen Minseok staring at him like he was hurt. He didn’t know on why he had look on his face but he had suddenly dropped the soccer ball chasing after him.

“Minseok!” Luhan had yelled as he had gotten to the top of the hill where Minseok was and noticed that he was nowhere in sight. Luhan had sighed to himself feeling like an idiot for some reason that he had no clue what for as he had finaly thought about the one place that Minseok more and likely he could possibly be at. His secret hiding spot in that little she where Minseok had took him to yesterday.

Luhan didn’t think twice as he had his heals as he had began to run his way to Minseok.

 

“What were they talking about?” Minseok had thought to himself not really actually paying any attention to what he was doing until he had burnt himself with the hot boiling water.

“Ahhh, hot.” Minseok had said as he had put the pot back down to turn and grab a towel before someone had came up to him grabbing his hand and dragged him over to the sink to turn on the cold water to rinse off his burn.

Minseok had slightly turned his head to see Luhan so focused on trying to soothe his burn to pull his arm away feeling his heart swell and jump inside of his chest at how close they were.

“What are you doing? I don’t need your help!” Minseok had told Luhan but he had just grabbed Minseok’s hand again and put it back underneath the cool running water.

“It doesn’t matter on who’s doing it, you just need to take care of your burn first before it scars.” Luhan had scolded Minseok as he didn’t try to fight Luhan off as his heart had started to pump faster inside of his chest because no one had ever cared so much about his well being besides his mother.

He hadn’t said another word as Luhan had looked for an first aid kit and had went over to the counter where the stools was and had made Minseok sit as he had clean and had bandaged Minseoks burn.

Minseok didn’t know this feeling that he keeps feeling when he’s around Luhan or the feeling he had awhile ago as he had seen Luhan and Lay standing in the soccer field who seemed like they were having a very serious talk about something but Minseok had felt hurt for some reason and didn’t know why.

“Done.” Luhan had said as he had finished up with Minseok’s hand before turning back to pack up the things he had used from the first aid kit before turning back to face Minseok again to notice a slight pinkish blush on his cheeks.

“You okay?” Luhan had asked but all Minseok did was shook his head in response as he had tried getting up from the stool to finish making that coffee that he was trying out before he had felt Luhan’s hand grab a hold of his upper arm to stop him.

“Can we talk? I have something that I want to tell you.” Luhan had said hoping that Minseok would agree as he had slowly turned and looked at Luhan as Luhan had just smiled to himself.

“Whatever was running through your mind a bit ago, is all wrong. Nothing is going on between me and Lay and we were just talking about something that needed to be straightened out.” Luhan had said before Minseok had pulled his arm away from him before walking on over to the other side of the counter and started to clean up the mess that he had made with the coffee.

“That’s none of my business, so I can care less on what you two were talking about.” Minseok had said which had shot Luhan through the heart. He knew that Minseok doesn’t like him right now but he still wanted to clear up the misunderstanding that he had about the two of them but saying something as hurtful as that made Luhan felt like he couldn’t breathe.

Luhan had went to the other side of the counter near Minseok and had turned him around to face him as Luhan had looked Minseok straight into the eyes, “I love you, Minseok. I don’t care if you don’t like me right now, but I’m determined to make you fall for me. I want to show you on how I truly feel for you, and until then, I’m not giving up. I love you, Kim Minseok.” That was the last thing that he had said before leaning in and locking his lips onto Minseok’s sweet plump lips.

 -------------------------------

Sorry for not updating frequently like I said I would. I just haven't had internet and had been a bit busy and with an doctor's appt. And, I'm sorry for a very short chapter but I will, and mean will try my best into updating frequently. So, I hope that you all like the update. ^^ Love you all!