Chapter 13

Coffee and Soccer.

Minseok was awoken from the sun rays shining through the curtain. He had fluttered his eyes as he had soon felt a smile creep across his face as the thought of Luhan had popped up in his mind. He had turned in his bed a few times before getting up out of bed walking on over towards his window to open the curtain to be greeted by the bright rays of sunshine from the sun.

A big smile was on his smile as he was soon greeted by his newly boyfriend standing outside of his window who soon had started to climb up to his window despite his fear of heights.

Minseok was shocked as he had opened his window and had helped Luhan through the window as Luhan had stepped the wrong way before they both had fell backwards landing on the floor.

They hadn’t known on the position that they were in because of their eyes shut due to pain through them until suddenly Luhan had opened his eyes to see that Minseok had caught him with his arms wrapped tight around him.

Minseok soon had opened his eyes turning his head towards Luhan as Luhan had quickly gotten up brushing himself with a slight blush across his cheek. Minseok had smiled to himself as he had gotten up off the floor himself as he hadn’t even worried about brushing himself off as he had grabbed Luhan and had pulled him into a tight embrace with his nose embarried into Luhan’s neck.

“You’re so clumsy.” Minseok had teased Luhan as he was slightly pushed away from him.

“Hey, I am not clumsy. I had risked my fear of heights to climb all the way up here.” Luhan had said as Minseok had just stood there smiling as he had wanted to a bit more.

“Well, who asked you to climb all the way up here anyways?” Minseok had as he had turned to walk to his closet to get his school uniform as he was soon welcomed by slender arms around his waists.

“No one. I just couldn’t wait to see you and hug you.” Luhan had said with his head planted onto Minseok’s shoulders. It hasn’t been long since the two had started dating since Minseok’s sudden confession.

Minseok had smiled to himself because he knew that Luhan just couldn’t seem to resist him, but that smile soon faded as he had heard his mother’s voice coming from the hallway as his door soon was about to open he had turned and pushed Luhan into his closet closing the door after before quickly turning towards the door to greet his mother.

“Are you alright? I thought I had heard something coming from your room. Like something fell.” His mother had asked trying to look through the room but Minseok had closet the door a bit with a smile on his face.

“No, I’m alright. I had just fell out of my bed. But I’m fine.” He had tried keeping a straight face.

“You sure?”

“Yes, mom. I’m sure. I’ll be down in a bit to head off to school.” He had said as he had kissed her forehead before shutting the door and locking it turning with his back up against the door.

“What was that?” Luhan had asked Minseok with a smirk on his face because he had totally seen the scene where he had kissed his mother.

“You still kiss your mom?” Luhan had asked giggling to himself about it.

“Not often.” Minseok had tried hiding it as he had walked passed Luhan and had grabbed his school uniform to change. It’s already late so he had decided to skip a shower and just change before he runs late for school later than what they already were.

“I’ll just meet you at the front door.” Luhan had said through the door as Minseok was in bathroom getting dressed for school.

 

Minseok had came down from his room all dressed as he had soon heard a door bell as his mother had walked on over opening the door to be greeted by Luhan. Minseok had went on over behind his mom before slightly pushing her to the side as he had stepped out of the door.

“I’ll be going now.” He had said before flashing a small smile towards her before pushing Luhan away to head on over to school.

His mother just stood there all confused of her sons actions and was a little worried because she had never seen him so excited about heading to school before let alone seeing a friend of his greeting him at home to head off to school together.

She had just shook her shoulders before shutting the front door and headed off back to the kitchen.

 

Luhan and Minseok were both greeted at the front of the school by Luhan’s friends. Well one of them anyway. The others seemed to be not at school today and Minseok had wondered why but he didn’t ask because it wasn't ’really any of his business anyways.

“You’re with Sehun again, Tao?” Luhan had asked Tao but he had just linked arms with Sehun pulling him closer.

“He’s my boyfriend.” Tao said so bluntly surprising Sehun but he didn’t seem to really mind. He honestly liked the sound of Tao calling him his.

“Aren’t you too young to be dating?” Luhan had asked Tao but not with snearing at him walking off with Sehun close to him.

Luhan had just shook his head as he still loved getting under the younger’s skin. He had noticed that Kris and Lay wasn’t at school and to be honest, it has been a few days now since he had seen Lay and Kris at school. Of course he was worried about the two but the two has to just deal with the situation themselves.

“Are you okay?” He had heard beside of him. He had forgotten that Minseok was with him as he had suddenly smiled to assure that everything was fine before grabbing a hold of Minseok’s hand ignoring all of the people staring at them as he had wanted to walk Minseok to his first class of the day.

Minseok’s cheeks flushed with a pinkish blush as he had felt the energy run through him that Luhan had given him when Luhan had taken a hold of his hand. He seemed to be nervous still around people when it came to his and Luhan’s relationship but with Luhan always around to remind him that as lng as they love each other no one’s else words should matter.

“You aren’t overthinking again, are you?” Luhan had stopped in front of Minseok’s first class as Minseok had turned his head being drawn out of his thoughts as he had shook his head.

“Good, because you’re mine and I don’t care on who likes it or not. As long as you love me then no one else matters.” Luhan had said with a sweet smile plastered on his face as he had leaned in and gently kissed Minseok’s cheeks before turning him around and gave him a slight push into the classroom.

He had looked around the classroom as everyone else had all eyes on him as he had just bowed to say sorry for being late as he had finally made his way to his seat. He had thought to himself that Luhan was right, as long as Luhan had loved him and only him he knew that everybody else didn’t matter to him as he had made it to his seat with a slight smile across his lips as he had sat down to get ready for class.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the awaited chapter. I am so so sorry for it being so late. I have been busy with doctor appointments and helping my mom with her weding preperations. I will try my best in updating as soon as I can.