Chapter 3.

Coffee and Soccer.

The bell had rung signaling that it was time for lunch, but Minseok must have been asleep the whole class period when he had suddenly fluttered his eyes open with a bit of a blurred vision. He shot his head up from his desk as he seen the others just scurry out of the room to go eat lunch. He lifted his hand to rub his eyes to get his vision clear as he about jumped out of his seat due to shock.

The one person that he did not want to run into at all today have found their way to him; maybe to bully him or pick on him or something. Well, that’s what he thought anyway since the accident this morning.

“Aren’t you the boy who tripped into me this morning?” The pretty boy from this morning had asked him. He couldn’t find it in him to answer as his palms had started to feel a bit sweaty. He had got up from his seat picking up his things and packing them into his backpack before walking off without pushing his chair in.

He barely even made it to the door when he felt someone’s hand on his shoulder. He froze with fear running through him of what the boy might do to him when he was suddenly turned around face to face to the boy.

He could feel his heart flutter; not because he thought that he was too cute to be a boy, but because he thought that he was about to get hit when the boy had lifted his hand. He closed his tightly preparing to get hit when suddenly he heard a chuckle come from in front of him.

His eyes suddenly flew open looking around in confusion of what was going on around him. He saw the boy still in front of him hunched over holding his stomach due to laughing so much and his little buddies chuckling next to him. The boy had looked back up at Minseok with a smirk on his face trying to catch his breath from laughing so much.

“You actually thought that was going to hit you?” He started to laugh again as Minseok just stood there with a bright red face as the color of a beet in embarrassment.

“How cute.” The boy said to him.

“Oh, you’re blushing?” The boy had noticed Minseok’s flushed cheeks. Minseok shook his head in denial as the boy had leaned in closer to exam his face as Minseok had leaned back from his face.

“I’m Luhan.” The cute boy said as he leaned back handing out his hand for a hand shake. He smiled at Minseok to assure him that it was okay, but Minseok still felt afraid he had just bowed to the boy before turning to leave the classroom to lunch leaving the Luhan boy just standing there feeling a little offend. He had thought to himself that maybe something was wrong with him for Minseok to not shake his hand back and introduce himself to. *Maybe I had came on a bit too strong.* Luhan thought to himself. He had just lowered his hand trying to play it cool as him and his boys had walked off to the cafeteria for lunch.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for updating so late, I have just been busy. I was going to update yesterday but my brother bugged me to make him something yesterday so I couldn't. I will try to update a bit tomorrow as well. Byes, and I love you! I hope you enjoy reading even though its a bit of a short chapter, but now we know who the boy was that Xiumin had ran into in the last chapter. ^^ Laters, lovelys.