Chapter 7

Coffee and Soccer.

It was third period before lunch and Minseok had avoided looking over at Jongade for the first time since the beginning of the school year when he found out that his crush was going to be in the same class as him.

I guess that you can say that he was still embarrassed about the incident that happened yesterday at the coffee shop with Luhan.  Matter of fact, he still was mad at Luhan for even laying a hand on him let alone saying that he was his ‘boyfriend’.

“Wait, it isn’t possible that he might actually…? No, ha never. There’s no way. He doesn’t even know my name so how could he even think about something silly like that?”

Well, Minseok couldn’t really talk about something like that. He likes Jongdae a lot despite knowing anything about him or even had an actual conversation with him, yet he still liked the boy.

“Aish, that boy a lot of nerve to do something like that. I knew had the looks a play boy despite that pretty face of his but that’s…wait, wait…what did I just say? Why in the hell am I even thinking of him?”  Minseok had shook his head of the thoughts as he had just tried to concentrate on the last bit of class.

 

“I wonder on what he’s thinking about.” Jongdae had murmured to himself but it seemed like he didn’t say it quiet enough as he heard his friend ask him on what he’s so focused on. Jongdae had turned to look at Suho who seemed to be a bit too close as Jondae had leaned back with his eyes a bit wide in shock.

“What’s that look for? You act like you’ve seen a ghost.” Suho had joked with him but Jongdae had just slapped his arm then turned back to face the front of the classroom.

“What the hell was that for?” Suho had said but Jongdae had just put his finger to his lips to signal him to keep quiet during class but Suho didn’t care about that until he knew on what his friend was so focused on a bit ago.

“I will not shut up until you tell me on what you were looking at a minute ago.” He had said as he just looked over his shoulder to see for himself as he had spotted someone looking straight at him before the boy had noticed him and looked away. Suho had just smirked to himself before turning back to Jongdae to whisper in his ear.

“Were you looking at that boy that comes to the coffee shop every day?” Suho had asked him. If you’re wondering, Suho also worked at Coffee Beans. He was the one who got Jongdae the job because he was in need of a job.

“No, why would I?” Jongdae said. Suho didn’t really believe him. From all this time knowing Jongdae since he was a kid he knew Jongdae better than anyone else.

Soon the bell had rung and Jongdae had quickly gotten up from his seat to start packing up his things before Suho had grabbed a hold of Jongdae’s arm and had walked on over to the boy.

 

“Hi I’m Suho.” Minseok was soon pulled away from packing his things before lunch when his eyes widened in shock of who he saw in front of him.

“H…hey.” Minseok had stuttered unsure of how to answer to the boy in front of him.

“You know my friend here? He works at the coffee shop that you go to every day.” Of course Minseok was shocked of what the boy had said because he was confused of how he even knew that he went there every day.

“Stop, that’s enough Suho.” Jongdae had said trying to pull Suho away to go to lunch but that didn’t work as Suho had just pulled away from Jongdae to walk over to the boy and had put his arm around Minseok. Minseok jumped a little of the boys actions because he isn’t really used to physical contact.

“Why don’t you sit with us at lunch?” Suho had asked him but Minseok was a bit too shy so he shook his head to deny the offer and the boy pulled away a bit disappointed that the boy had rejected him lie that but Suho doesn’t understand that he isn’t good in making conversation or even being near people.

He saw the look on the boy’s face and felt bad for not ageing as was thinking twice about it and was going to agree to sit with them but not until…

 

“Hey Ge, isn’t that the boy that you like?” Tao had said. He never fails to embarrass Luhan but he was just curious in why Luhan was always talking about the boy when they together.

Luhan had turned to look at the direction that Tao was pointing to and had seen some guys arm draped around that boys shoulders that he keeps trying to get close to. Luhan don’t even know on why he was trying so hard because of the incident from before when he got close to someone.

Flashback:

“Who the hell is that?” Luhan had asked his girlfriend who seemed to be arm linked to some guy.

“Uh, I didn’t want you to find out this way.” She had told him. He was hurt to find out that the rumors of his girlfriend cheating on him were true let alone finding out on their one year anniversary like this, it made him feel even worse.

“How long has this been going on?” Luhan asked her all furious of the sudden news.

“About 3 months ago.” She had told him. He could feel his heart shatter into pieces as he could stop the tears from falling. She was his first love, and the only person he could trust besides his friends.

End of Flashback:

He had went home after hearing the truth from her and locked himself in his room for months before his friends had finally got him to come out. From that onward, he swore not to get close or to fall for anyone.

But here he is, going back on his words of getting too close to anyone for some boy he just met a few days ago after he had transferred here. The same boy who had fell into him caught his attention from day one.

Luhan couldn’t take the scene anymore as he had stormed into the classroom over to the three boys and had grabbed a hold of Minseok’s arm looking on over to the other two.

“From now on, he’s mine.” He told the two boys before walking out of the classroom pulling Minseok along with him. He had continued to walk down the hallway but before he knew it the boy had pulled his arm away from. Luhan had felt the emptiness in his hand as he had turned to look at Minseok confused.

“Who the hell do you think you are just pulling me away without my permission?” Minseok had asked Luhan a bit furious of him making him losing his chance of his crush to notice him more.

“You can’t just do that and tell them that I’m yours like I’m some object for you to play with!” Minseok had yelled at him. Luhan had slightly chuckled to himself because he thought that he was about to go crazy.

“What’s so funny?”

“Why do you keep making me do these things?” He chuckled to himself more as Minseok had looked at him a bit scared of his actions.

“Why do you keepme feling this way?! Huh?” Minseok was even more confused when Luhan couldn’t stand it anymore when he had angrily grabbed a hold of Minseok’s neck and forcedly pulling Minseok to him when he had leaned in to kiss him. It took Minseok by surprise as he had pushed Luhan away from him before slapping Luhan across the face before turning away to run away.

Luhan just stood there as he felt his heart just crumble like someone balling up a piece of paper and throwing it away. He felt his chest become heavy and his mind go dark as he had turned to punch the wall as he was mad at himself for making a foul move like he did. *Just what in the world was he thinking?*