Chapter 11

Coffee and Soccer.

It was lunch and Minseok was nowhere to be seen.  Luhan had wondered on where he was because he hadn’t seen Minseok since this morning when he had kissed him and Minseok had left without a word.

“Did I do a foolish thing again?” Luhan had said out loud not actually meaning to until Kris had turned to look at him with a bit of a disturbed look on his face.

“What did you do now?” Kris had said like Luhan had always messed everything up but this time Luhan wasn’t even sure at all if he had messed up or not. Did he?

Luhan had just got up from his spot at the lunch table to the soccer field to maybe play a bit of soccer to clear his troubled mind.

Minseok was lying in the soccer field, in the very spot where Luhan had laid the day he had ran into him there. He just honestly couldn’t think straight since the kiss with Luhan which scared him so he had ran off. He wasn’t sure on what he was feeling, he barely even knew Luhan yet his get this excitement just being around him.

*Do I like him?* He had thought to himself but what scared him the most was that he had never felt like he does before.

He sat up and ruffled his hair in frustration as a ball had rolled on over near his feet. He had looked up to see where the ball had came from to see Luhan standing just a few feet away from him. Minseok had turned away from Luhan as he didn’t know what to really do as he had gotten up from the ground to get ready to walk back to the school before the bell had rung for the next class to begin until Luhan had grabbed a hold of his arm.

“I’m sorry for kissing you without your permission. I shouldn’t of done something so low knowing that you don’t feel the same way.” Luhan had said to Minseok who had gently removed Luhan’s hand from his arm.

“That’s the problem. I’m so confused at to why I feel the way I do, I’ve never had this feeling before and I don’t know what to do with it.” Minseok had told Luhan. Luhan had nodded his head in understanding knowing that he really shouldn’t have pushed him that far just yet.

“I feel happy and excited to just be around you, and the feeling I got when I showed you my secret place. And the sudden explosion in my head when you kissed me, I didn’t understand any of it so I ran away. I think that we should not see each other for right now. I need to figure myself out.” Minseok had told Luhan and had walked away without even saying a one goodbye. Luhan had felt like an idiot for doing such a foul move on him like that. He couldn’t do much but to leave him alone for awhile.

Luhan had sighed as he was about to walk back to class to be stopped by Lay by the bleachers with his arms crossed and a smirk on his face.

“I told you so.” Lay had said to him.

“I’m not done yet. I’ll give him his space and wait for him. Watch, he’ll come for me.” Was the last thing Luhan had said before walking passed Lay.

Lay had turned to jump a bit as Kris was behind him. Lay had smacked Kris’ arm.

“Aish, you scared me.” Lay had said but Kris seemed to have a serious look on his face which made Lay confused and scared of what was going through Kris’ mind.

“Always.” Kris had said to Lay.

“Huh?”

“You’re always looking at him.”

“What are you talking about?” Lay had asked in confusion.

“Why can’t you see the one who’s in front of you? Huh? Am I really nothing to you? Does my feelings really mean nothing to you?” Kris had asked which didn’t get no response out of Lay so Kris had just walked hurt instead of trying to explain it to him. Kris wasn’t really the type to confess his feelings so easily to people.

Lay had just stood there all confused of not knowing on what Kris actually meant by all of that so he had just went on his way to his class before his was late himself.

----------------------------------------------------------------

sory for updating so late. We had a death in the familiy recently so I am sorry for a short chapter. I will try updating soon again as soon as I can. Please wait.