Chapter 14

Coffee and Soccer.

 

Finally, Lunch had rolled around and of course, Minseok and Luhan had eaten lunch together. It became their routine since they had became a couple and all they could do is ignore everyone stares knowing that they were being judged, Mainly Minseok for dating the flower boy of the school.

"Will you two just stop with the lovey- dovey acts? Shouldn't that be saved for behind closed doors?" Kris scolded them as he had finally started back sitting at their original table instead of by himself like he's been doing.

"Oh, who asked for your opinion?" Minseok had dared to talk back to Kris since he done became more open to them.

"No one, but I thought that I would put it out there." Kris had looked away as the only thought that has been running through his mind was Lay's look on his face that day Kris had "supposedly" admitted his feelings.

"Anyways, Has anyone seen Tao today?" Luhan had asked but silence only filled the air minus the noise coming from the other students in the lunch room. They all sat in silence as they had munched on their food except for Kris who had only played with his food.

"Guys, have you heard??" Tao had ran over to their table with Sehun falling right behind him.

"What is it now, Tao? It has nothing to do about you and Sehun does it? I still say that you're a bit to young to be dating." Luhan had slightly mocked him but guessed that Tao wasn't really in the mood for all of that as he had just rolled his eyes and looked on over to Kris.

"What are you still sitting here for?" He had Kris but all he did was look at him with a slight confused face. Tao had walked on over to Kris' side of the table pulling him up out of the seat but not without pushing Tao off of him.

"You need to go after him."

"Go after who?" As Luhan was the one to answer instead on Kris.

"Lay, why aren't you going after him." Tao's eyes still locked on Kris.

 

"What about him? Will you spill it already?" Luhan furiously demanded Tao, but all Tao could do was keep his eyes locked on Kris'.

"He's heading back to China. I don't know on what went on between you two but shouldn't you go after him? Everyone knows your feelings towards him despite him liking Luhan.

Luhan was a bit shocked since he really didn't know that Lay had liked him at all, but even more shocked that Kris had always had eyes for Lay; Luhan had always thought that Kris liked him as much as Kris was scolding him.

"What are you still standing there for? Go after him!" Tao yelled at Kris and before anyone knew it, Kris had ran off out of the lunch room.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the long awaited chapter after so long. I am sorry for it being so late. I'm surprised at how many has liked this story. I will be doing a double update and hope to plan on writing more. Also, I plan on continuong the major stories that everyone likes so much and stopping the others who don't get much views. So, bare with me as I will go through my stories on what will be continued and what will be stopped. Once again, I really thank you for liking my stories and for being so paiyent with me. This gave me the motivation to continue writing as I had thought of wanting to quit writing. Hopfully, I will have more chapters updated soon. :)