Chapter 12

Coffee and Soccer.

As Minseok had asked, Luhan had been laying low and have not bothered him any. Of course, it’s hard for him since he really likes Minseok but what is he to do? All he could do was to wait for Minseok.

On the other hand, his friends are all not doing too well themselves. Lay has barely ben to school and Kris doesn’t even bother to talk to none of them let alone barely sit with them at lunch. Tao on the other hand, had invited Sehun to come to their table and them two doesn’t claim to be dating or like each other but from what Luhan sees at the lunch table is different.

“Will you two stop being all flirty? It’s starting to get on my nerves.” Luhan had scolded them but Tao had just rolled his eyes and looked on over to Luhan.

“No one told you to sit here with us, And don’t blame us for your problems with that boy. Maybe you should of gone the other way with things and not do on what you wanted without asking him first.” Tao had told him while picking up his try and turned to look at Sehun.

“Let’s go to another table away from this grouch.” Tao had said walking off as Sehun had got up from his spot and followed him.

“Go on then! I don’t need you anyways. What were y’all ever good for anyways?!” Luhan had yelled out to Tao but no without getting stares from other students in the lunch room.

“What? No one can speak their mind without having to be judged upon?” Luhan had asked getting up from his spot at the lunch table without picking up his tray to throw it away.

 

Minseok was on the other side of the lunch room sitting at a table by himself as always just watching the scene from afar. He could feel his heart cringe because he could only imagine on how tough it must be for him but he knew that he had to get his thoughts together and his weird feelings for Luhan.

“You alright?” He had heard from the side of him as he had turned to be shocked of who it was. Jongdae had sat down next to Minseok and of course followed by Suho his annoying fiend who follows him around all day.

“O..oh yeah.” Minseok had said as he had started to play with his food like he had been doing the whole lunch time.

“What’s wrong? You’ve barely touched your food.” Jongdae had asked him but Minseok had just shook his head and said a simple nothing.

“You must be love sick.” Suho had said while sitting on the other side of Minseok as Jongdae had leaned back to smack Suho.

“Don’t talk so careless.”

“What? It’s written all over his face.” Suho had said just grinning away because he jst found it amusing but totally knew how it felt when getting someone to notice your feelings for them but is just love stuck for someone else.

Minseok didn’t even bother to talk as he had gotten up from the table and picked up his tray to go throw it away. All he wants is to be alone right now and he figured that the only place for that was his secret spot but he hasn’t been back there since that day Luhan had kissed him. He had tried avoiding going back to his own secret spot just in case Luhan was there waiting on him. He doesn’t even bother going to the soccer field anymore either for the same reason.

Minseok had just threw his lunch away and walked out of the lunch room to just head on back to class early to avoid bumping into Luhan but something had stopped him.

He saw Luhan in the hallway just talking to some girl and the girl seemed to be all up on Luhan trying to feel all up on him.

Minseok could feel his insides start to boil and his chest tighten. His mind went blank as he clinched his fist and all hell broke loose when the girl had started to lean in to kiss Luhan.

Minseok couldn’t take the sight anymore as he had stormed on over to the both of them pulling Luhan away and kissed Luhan himself. He could feel the death glare coming from the girl as she had just stomped her feet before storming off. His was soon pushed away by Luhan as he looked at Minseok confused.

“What the hell was that?” Luhan had asked him. He didn’t know on what he did or why he did it either but he liked it.

“I..”

“Don’t play games with me if that was just a prank that you wanted to pull.” Luhan had said like he seemed like he was mad and had started to walk off but was pulled back in Minseok’s arms as Minseok hugged him.

“It was a prank for fun and games. I did it because I could let some girl kiss the guy I like.” Minseok had said with Luhan still wrapped in his arms.

“I couldn’t stand it anymore, being away from you.” Minseok had said as he had gently pulled away from Luhan to see a shocked look on his face.

“I don’t want no one’s lips on yours but mine.” He told Luhan as he had grabbed Luhan by the neck to pull him in to kiss his sweet pink lips again. Minseok could feel his heart race, and it’s all because of Luhan and he wouldn’t want it any other way.

-----------------------------------------------------

Once, again. I'm sorry for a very late update. I have had a lot on my plate right now. Also, I had gotten writers block but I'm good now and I'm sorry for a short update but I'll try updating again soon.