Chapter 6

Coffee and Soccer.

Minseok groaned while walking to school. He didn’t really want to go school for what had happened yesterday, but of course his father had forced him to go with the whole education is important. Of course Minseok knew education but he didn’t want to go to school. First off, he would have to deal with that play boy Luhan and second he’d have to deal with the embarrassment that Luhan had put him in while in front of his crush.

“Now, he probably thinks that I go after guys like…” He shivered at the thought of that boys name. His name really makes him sick to his stomach. If one thing he can’t stand is play boys like Luhan.

“And just to think I’m stuck with him for the rest of the year.” Minseok had shook his head of the awful thought as he just continued to walk to school while just kicking a rock around.

 

“Luhan Ge, you still didn’t explain on why that boy ran away yesterday. What did you do to the poor boy?” Tao kept asking Luhan. All because he was younger than all of them doesn’t me that he don’t know nothing about liking anyone. Matter of fact, he’s going through that right now. He’s had is eyes on that freshman who was in his P.E. class that he kept eyeing during class time.

“You like him don’t you?” Tao had tried teasing him but Kris had came up behind him and put his arm around Tao’s shoulders.

“Stop asking so much questions. What would you know about love? Huh? You’re still too young to know about that.” Kris had said but it had just made Tao mad as he had pushed Kris away from him. Kris had just looked at him glad that he had successfully managed to annoy the younger as he had turned back to look at Luhan who seemed to be in a daze, but at what exactly?

Kris had turned to see on where Luhan was staring and had smiled to himself as he thought was the perfect time to tease his friend a bit.

“Aye, isn’t that ‘your boyfriend’?” He had Luhan wish his arm around the boys shoulders but Luhan had quickly broken his gaze off of Minseok to push Kris away from him as he tried acting all cool like always.

“Ha, him? As if. I just wanted to joke around and . I still don’t even know his name. Plus, he’s too much of a nerd.” Luhan had said as he had walked off to get to class. Kris had just found it amusing that his friend is acting all well what would you call it? Someone who was dumped before it even started. Kris had just shook his head as he had started to follow the other to also get to class before they were late.

 

It was Tao’s first period, which was P.E. Well most would of complained about having P.E. so early in the morning but to him it was nothing since he took Martial arts at a very young age so it was a piece of cake for him.

He had entered out of the locker room after changing into some sweats to the bleachers to wait on the teacher to come and take the attendance.

He was just sitting all by himself because he hasn’t really made any new friends just yet. Well, he was alone before someone had just came over by him to sit next to him but it was someone that he didn’t expect to even notice him. It was the boy he was crushing since he got there and just couldn’t seem to take his eyes off of.  

“Are you okay with me sitting here?” He had asked Tao. Tao couldn’t seem to respond to the boy so he just nodded his head but mental face palmed himself for being weird near him. Yeah, maybe the boy is thinking that he’s weird now.

“I’m Sehun and you?” The boy had asked him. Tao had turned to look at the boy who seemed like he had wanted a hand shake from him since his hand was handed out to him.

“Z..Zitao b..but you can call me Tao.” He told the boy. He had took the boys to shake his hand but he could feel that spark with just one touch. Sehun had smiled and had just turned to face the front since the teacher had finally arrived as Tao had followed and faced the front as the teacher had began to talk.

Tao wasn’t so sure of he had just felt, but he knew that is was something. He knew that he had a slight crush on the boy but he was thinking that maybe it was more than a crush. Has he already fallen for the boy even without knowing anything about him? Who knows, it was possible. Anything is possible.