Chapter 1.

Coffee and Soccer.

“Coffee, Coffee, Latte’s, Coffee.” I was too deep in thought; though I keep hearing this beeping noise. Sort of like a bell ringing?

“Table 3, your cappuccino is ready!” I heard but all I could see was him. That stunning smile he has when he is concentrating  so hard when he is making coffee. With my hand propped up on the table under my chin holding my head up; I sat there just admiring that perfect body outline of his.

I had quickly turned my head blushing with my heart just throbbing in side of my chest heavily as he had looked up at me and smiled at me. *H…He noticed me. H…He smiled right at me.*

I had straightened up in my seat when I had seen him pick up the cup of coffee that he was making. He had looked right back at me and smiled once again. I had thought that my heart was going to explode as I had seen him to start to walk this way. *Oh god, he’s coming this way. Be cool MinSeok, keep calm.*

I had looked away trying to keep my cool as I had looked back up and he was now near my table still holding the cup of coffee with that same dazzling smile plastered on his face. I had just thought that my heart was going to just jump out of my chest and hold him.

“May I sit down?” *D…did I just hear right? My ears aren’t playing tricks on me are they? Did he just seriously ask me to sit down?* My head just nodded as if I was calm, but on the inside it felt like it was a party with confetti everywhere and a bunch of noise makers because honestly I couldn’t hear myself think at all.

He had finally sat down in the seat just across from me. He had placed the coffee down on the table just in front of me as his smile grew a bit bigger.

“I couldn’t help but to notice that you were watching me. Am I that appealing to you?” He asked me but I couldn’t respond back. I was in too much of a shock to say anything.

“I…I…” I began to stutter. *Oh gosh, how embarrassing.* I was so embarrassed that I had looked down at my hands.

I heard a bit of a chuckle coming from the other side of the table where he was sitting. I had looked up from my hands to notice that he was just inches from my face. I could honestly feel my heart about to just pop out of my chest. I batted my eyes a bit as he had started to lean in a bit closer. I had closed my eyes as I was about to kiss him back until…

“Um, excuse me?” Was what I heard. I had quickly opened my eyes to see him just standing there with my coffee in hand looking at me a bit disturbed. I had felt my cheeks start to burn in embarrassment as I had looked away from him to avoid any eye contact.

“A…Are you alright?” He had asked me. I just nodded my head in response as he had just put the coffee on the table right in front of me. I had thanked him as I had seen him walk away from the corner of my eye. I sighed in relief as I had lifted my cup of coffee to take a sip as I had jumped a bit due to burning my tongue. *Ah, that’s hot.* I had just put my coffee back down on the table as I had looked up to notice him busy just making coffee. *Gosh, he probably thinks that I’m a weirdo or something. How much more embarrassing can I get?*