Chapter 15

Coffee and Soccer.

 

He's leaving?" Kris had thought as he had just stood there with Lay running through his mind.

"What are you still standing there for? Go after him!" Tao had yelled at him and before anyone knew it, he had ran off out of the lunch room.

"Leaving? Why was he leaving? Is it because of Luhan and Minseok? Or me?"The only thoughts that had crowded his mind as he was on his way to the apartment that Lay was staying at.

 

"Not here. Is he already at the airport?" Kris had thought as he had dialed up his phone to call Lay, but it had went straight to voicemail.

"Damn it, Lay!" Kris had said to himself before getting back into the same cab.

"Airport and step on it." He told the cab driver as the guy had just nodded his head and drove off.

 

They arrived at the airport as Kris had just gotten out of the cab running off to find Lay but not without the cab driver yelling out to him that he didn't pay him. Kris didn't even bother with the man as the only thought running through his mind was to find Lay and stop him from leaving. He wasn't sure on why Lay was leaving, but he was sure of one thing, telling Lay how he feels about him.

"Lay!" He called out running from side of the airport to the other just to find him, but still nothing.

"Lay!!" He had called out again as he had stopped hutching over holding his stomach as he was out of breath. As soon as he had thought that he had missed him as he had already left Korea, he was shocked to see him still sitting on one of the benches at the airport.

Kris slowly walks over as Lay had finally met eyes with him as Lay was about to walk off from him, Kris had stopped him and pulled Lay into a tight embrace.

 

"I thought that you had already left." Kris had told him but Lay wasn't amused at all as he was hoping for Luhan to run after him. Kris had pulled back form the hug as he had seen the disappointment on Lay's face knowing that he was waiting for Luhan and not him.

"You were expecting Luhan, weren't you?" Kris had asked him but of course, there was no response from his at all as Lay had just grabbed a hold of his suitcase and begain to walk off Kris had ran over to stop him staring straight into Lay's hurt filled eyes.

"Just accept it that Luhan isn't yours." Kris had told him but that infuriated Lay even more.

"I don't have to do anything. He was mine first, I liked him first. Why does it have to be Minseok?" Lay had said as he couldn't help a slight bit of tears just sitting on the sdge of his eye lids just waiting to escape his saddened eyes.

"Then, where does that leave me?" Kris had asked him. Of course, confessing your feelings to someone who has no idea of them can be hard, but Kris just knows that he has to get it off his chest.

"I've watched you, as you had always watched over Luhan. I like you, Lay. Why can't you see my heart?" Kris finally confessed as he felt his heart sink as Lay had wanted to walk off again but Kris wasn't having it. Kris had stopped Lay once again as he had pulled Lay closer looking into Lay's eyes full of anger then kissed him pulling him closer to himself. Kris isn't sure of most things, but one thing he is sure about is making Lay know his feelings for him and keep him from running away.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the double update, and once again, thank you for being so paitent with me and encourging me to contiue doing the stories. I love you, guys! <3