Chapter 14

Love Within A Contract

JOOYEON POV

When we started driving she seemed to be in a better mood, the atmosphere also seemed to be lightened as well. "Hey Nana?"


"Hmm?" she hummed back in response as she looked at me and tilted her head waiting for my question. 


"Do you want to go shopping??" I asked her once we reached a stoplight. She thought about it for a bit. A smirk slowly formed on her lips as she looked at me while I continued to drive at the change of the light. 


I couldn't stand the awkward silence. "What...?" I asked her. "What's that look for?"


She chuckled. "Nothing. Just, hmmm. Sure I need to go shopping and I would love your company." She emphasized the last word. 


I nodded, "Shopping it is!" I drove us to the mall since I didn't know exactly what she would want to shop for anyways I just offered it since I don't know, she seemed like the type to like that sort of stuff and I wanted to make her happy. I parked the car and once we entered the mall, a lot of eyes were darted at our direction. But I continued walking into the mall with Nana beside me. Her eyes lit up. Yup there it goes. The eyes of a shopper. I chuckled to myself and she looked at me.

"What's so funny?" she asked while poking my arm. 

I shook my head. "Nothing haha." 


She glared at me. "Don't nothing me Lee Jooyeon!" 


"Ah! Scary! Haha don't kill me. I was just laughing at the fact that ever since we entered the mall your eyes started to gleam." 

She laughed too. "Well what can I say, I guess I am excited to see what happens today!" She began to pull my arm. "Come on YEOBO!~" 
I nodded as I followed her to the store. I grabbed a basket so she could put all her clothes in and i carried it for her as I watched her shop around. Until she stopped and looked at me. "You aren't going to shop?" 

"Ahaha I am not really the shopping type. You go ahead. Get anything you want." She pouted at me. "What is it? Why the sad look haha." 

"I want you to shop too!" she replied in a kid tone. 

"Why don't you pick something for me then hahaha." 

"Can I really!" She exclaimed in excitement. I nodded and she dragged my arm again. She took the basket from my hands and put it down while she lifted one shirt from the other holding it below my chin as she tried to see what suited me best. 

"Hmmm...You look really good in dark blue, white, black, grey..." 

I cut her off. "More like I look good in anything HAHA!" She laughed as she pushed the shirt against my chest. 
"BABO!" 

"Try these on!" She gave them to me. 

I like to so I jokingly shouted, "OUT HERE IN THE OPEN!?" 

"YAH!" She covered my mouth with her hands, "Ani haha in the fitting room, go.." I nodded and went inside and tried on every outfit for her. She denied a few after she saw me put it on and for others she gave me a thumbs up. 

We switched and she went to try some clothes on, she chuckled because I ended up saying yes to every one of them, but what can I do? Anything looks good on her. I shook my head to get rid of my byuntae imagination and smiled when she walked out and put the clothes in the basket. "Thank you Jooyeon." She said. 

"Of course, as your hubby I have to make you happy. Even..." I swallowed hard, "Even if its just pretend..."
I walked away and held the basket and went to purchase all the things. I looked at her and she just looked at me with the same look she had in the morning but this time I shook it off. She's fine. I'm just over analyzing. 

We were walking around the mall again to look to see if she wanted to go to other stores, and then she automatically pulled me into a store before I got to look at the name of it, but...once I saw what was in it I didn't even need to know what it was called..."Victoria...Secret....."

I swallowed hard, "Nana..." I pulled her hand... "Why are we in here?" 

A laugh and a small smirk plastered across her face. "Because I need new ones..."

"Umm okay well in that case, I will wait for you here and then when your done just meet me here and I can pay for it." 

She pulled my hand with her, "But I want you to help me choose." 

My jaw dropped....to the floor....my heart accelerated and I couldn't feel my legs and hear anything around me...."help...uhh...choose....?" 
What do you think of that one? I looked to see her point at some really outfit....."WHAT!?" I accidentally shouted causing people to look. I bowed my head to apologize. "I mean...uh...dont you think that's a little too revealing..." 

She laughed, "Okay how about you choose one for me then.." 

"I-I-Uhh....I am...not really...uhhh good at this stuff." I stuttered. 

NANA POV

Holy . I am trying so hard not to laugh right now....this...this is what I was waiting for. Her reaction is just too funny. From the moment we walked in here I almost bailed since I wanted to laugh so bad.

Omg...she stuttering....she is seriously too adorable at the moment that I just want to hug her. Her face is turning super red as well. 

"Please?.." I used my signature pout. "I don't know which would look good on me..." 

She swallowed multiple times..."Um...dae.." She  actually agreed as she began to walk around the store..
I really thought she was going to decline but well see how far this gets. 

"How about this one..." She pulled out a red one and a black one.

"If you like them then I can go try them on!" I took the outfits from her hand and went to the fitting room. 
Looks like she has some good taste I complimented when I tried them on. Alright well, I guess I will get these since she liked it. I walked out and showed her a thumbs up and she awkwardly smiled and went to go pay for it. 

We went outside the mall and now a few paparazzi people were there since they found out we were at the mall. 
I stopped turned to her and kissed her cheek, "Thank you for today!"
 

*Flash* *Flash* *Flash* a couple snaps were taken. 

I waited for Jooyeon while the paparazzis  were talking to her and she was telling them new news when a random guy in a ski mask apppeared and took my bag too fast for me to comprehend leaving me on the floor after losing my balance. 
 

*Flash* *Flash* *Flash* 

"NANA!" Jooyeon shouted as she went to me. "Are you okay?!" I nodded and pointed to my the guy.. "My bag...it has...important." I didnt know how to process things. 

"." She got up and started to chase after the guy. 

"Jooyeon where--" are you going?...Is she really going to try to chase him? He must be gone by now. 

I stood up and tried to see if I could spot them but they were both gone. After a while I saw Jooyeon walking back through the parking lot. She was smiling. But her lip was bruised and there was a scratch on her cheek. 

More flashes were shot as she walked to me and handed me my bag. "Hah...she chuckled out of breath. I got him..." 
I hugged her, and let my thumb linger on the bruised part of her cheek, making her wince a bit. 

"I am sorry." I whispered hanging my head low. 

"It wasn't your fault." She tried to chuckle. "I caught him right?"

I nodded, and looked back up at her when I saw her eyes slowly roll back, as she fell to the floor, fainting...
"JOOYEON!" 

 

AUTHOR NOTE: HELLO! EVERYONE! I DECIDED TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER MOSTLY FLUFF HAHAHA ROMANTIC AND ALL OF THAT SINCE I WAS LIKE MIGHT AS WELL. DRAMA IS TO COME SOON. SO LOOK FORWARD TO THAT AND ENJOY THESE FLUFFY CHAPTERS WHILE YOU CAN! ARRASEO AUTHOR OUT, BYE~