Chapter 11

Love Within A Contract

NANA POV

“Jooyeon...what is she doing here...” 

I watched her from across the room, shot after shot. She didnt stop...why? Why are you just sitting there? By yourself? You told me you’d be out with friends...so where are they?

I got up from the booth I was at and started to make my way towards her. I needed to talk to her, to stop her before she got completely wasted.  Standing a few feet away from her, I called her.

“Jooyeon.”  she didnt hear me as she took yet another drink. “Jooyeon.” I walked closer as I held her hand that was about to take another shot. I held her wrist tight, looking straight into her eyes, her eyes looking straight back at me. They blinked heavily as she gazed at me. It made my heart race...it made it beat against my chest. She smiled before she looked down and whispered. “Please leave...” and just like that my heart ended up sinking. From rise to fall, my high I had got from looking at her had shattered within a second because of her words. 

“But why?”  I asked almost refusing to believe she really wanted me to leave. 

“Because...because I just...want to let it soak in...the thought that...fake..its all fake.” I let go of her hand finally. 

“Well Jooyeon maybe it was never fake to--woah!” I was suddenly pulled by a drunken man, the smell of the alcohol lingered on his breath as he talked to me. “Hey there? I couldnt keep my eyes off of you and somehow my hands couldnt do it either. Care to come home with me?” 

I pushed him lightly by the shoulders. “No thank you. I am really not interested.” 

He pulled me harder, “Come on baby, my place isnt far. You just come and make me a happy man tonight.” He smirked as his hand slide behind me slowly reaching for my . 

“I really am not--” 

“MY WIFE ISNT INTERESTED!” *PUNCH* Jooyeon barely able to stand herself had punched the guy straight across the face, letting him fall to the floor. Her feet was unsteady, as she tried to balance herself. “Got that.” She spoke standing over him. He nodded his head quickly terrified as he looked into her dark orbs. “Good.” 

She wobbled over to me. “Lets go.” Her hands slid down my wrist to my hands, and she entwined them together. Tightly. Dragging me out with her. Not a word spoken to each other as we reached the car. I thought she had walked away when I was on my side about to open the door. My hand about to pull the handle, when her hand grazed over my hand, now holding my hand which had been wrapped around the car handle. 

“Nana...” She whispered.

“Yes...” I gulped. The skinship felt completely different this time. Her hand felt hot. She pulled my hand off the handle and slowly turned me around to face her. She stepped closer as I stepped back. Repeating it until my back was fully against the car door. Now my heart was trying to jump out of my chest. Her heavy eyes, stared at me...her dark eyes, gazing into mine...

“Nana....” she whispered again...as she leaned her face slowly closer to mine. What is she doing...oh my god....is she going to kiss me....holy freakin--

“Nana...” I loved the way she said my name. I gulped before I answered. “Yes..” 

Her face was an inch away from mine. Her breath tickling my lips. My eyes automatically began to close. I had no control over them. They knew what was going to happen and there was no stopping it. To be completely honest I wanted it too...

I felt the electric shock as her lips lightly touched mine, she lingered...is she going to kiss me or not?...I forced myself to open one eye, peeking at her. I couldnt forget the sight I saw. Her eyes closed...lips still lightly against mine as a soft smile escaped her lips. Her hand now on my cheek.She turned her head and I closed my eyes again...

Feeling her lips against mine was unexplainable...far beyond what I had imagined...my hand managed to rest ontop of hers that was holding my cheek. She, Jooyeon, was kissing me...I savored ever second of it. Even though the taste of the alcohol lingered on her lips, I didnt mind. Her body slowly pressed against mine letting me feel the cool steel against my back. 

She slowly pulled her lips from mine, “Please...dont ever let me feel that jealous again..” She turned to walk away when I caught her arm, “Wait, you’ve been drinking, alot. Let me drive.” She nodded and gave me the keys. 

She was in the passenger seat right next to me, staring at me the whole time. I glanced at her her here and there. At the red light I finally faced her, only to see her still staring at me her lips curving into a half smile. I smiled back...lost in her eyes...lost in her smile...lost in her...*HONK* until the car behind me honked. 

I chuckled and raised my hand as an I’m sorry. Then drove again. 

We arrived home and she stumbled out the car. “Woah..hehehe...” She chuckled as she “walked” across the lawn. She almost fell when I caught her and held  her by her arm. “Careful!” I scolded. 
“Hehehe, I got it I got it. But just to be safe, I’m going to need you to hold this.” She held my hand. 

“Cheesy...” I mumbled as we walked inside together. 

The maids waited inside when they saw us offering to help but I told them I had it. By the time we got upstairs Jooyeon complained to let her sleep on the floor. She said she was too tired to make it to the bedroom. 

“Just leave me...just leave me here! GO WITHOUT ME!” She dramatically chanted down the halls. 

“Your such a kid.” I joked. “Come on were almost there.” 

Finally we got to the bedroom door. I kicked it open as we walked inside. “There!” I said as I dropped her onto the bed. 

“Ok night night!” She laughed as she closed her eyes. 

“Wait Jooyeon you still need to change.” I tried to shake her. “Jooyeon, you need to change.” She grabbed my wrist pulling me on top of her. “I’m tired. Cant we just sleep?” 

“Change first. Come on.” I sat her up on the edge of the bed, as she rubbed her eyes and just sat there. She started to her shirt making me gulp. Stuggling with one button at a time until she was frustrated “Gahhhh, help.” She pouted looking at me. 

I swallowed hard before going on my knees kneeling down so now our faces where leveled as she sat on the bed. I placed my hand on the buttons, my face was heating up as I undid the buttons. She grabbed my hand..leaning in again.

Our lips connected once again. Moving with one another. She pulled me to straddle her lap. I sat on them as I ran my fingers through her hair. Her hands wrapping around my waist. The kiss getting more and more passionate. 

She pulled me up on the bed. My back against it as she hovered over me. Still kissing me. Finally she pulled away. Gasping for air, just as I was. My chest heaving up and down, she tucked the strands of hair behind my ear. She was leaning close to me again. I thought she was about to kiss me again until she completely fell to the other side of the bed, eyes closed...

“Tsk you fell asleep...” 

In between her breaths she managed to say before fully drifting off... “Please...dont...let me...forget tonight...” 

 

AUTHOR NOTE: So yeah I'm starting to get back into writing again hahaha. Not fully but im easing my way back into it. Thank you to all of you who are still reading this. lol. Hope you enjoyed this update.