Update

Love Within A Contract

Hey guys,

 

This is kinda important so I would appreciate if you read it. I just want to let you guys know that after this week I will be deactivating my account, if not for good I'll be gone for a long while due to my own reasons. I thought I would just have the decency to let you guys know instead of clicking on the story and seeing that it says that I have deactivated. I'm really sorry for doing this and not completing the story, there is just alot going on at the moment and I cant handle it all. I never wanted to be one of those authors that never finish their story, I hated those. Haha...and now I became one. Ugh  man. Anyways I will try to be back but it may be a while, a few months at the least. So now I just want to thank those of you who did read my story and comment and stuff, it meant a lot so thank you for that. I'll be leaving my profile up for a week so that maybe by then everyone will have seen this notice.  So by Saturday of next week which is the 20th, I will be leaving. Thank you guys. *bows*  and Goodbye. 

                                                                                                                                                                            ~FindingNeverLand