Chapter 10

Love Within A Contract

NANA POV

“I...I..” just say yes Nana, now is your chance... “I would...” before I could get the yes to slip out of my tongue Jooyeon sighed.

She showed a sad smile and looked around making sure no maids were around. “Haha, its okay. I was just joking anyways...haha” She stood up to leave..No damn it say something Nana.... “Wait Jooyeon, I would love to go on a date with you.”

“Its okay Nana, you dont have to feel like you need to, it was a stupid thing to ask anyways since this is just fake. Its all just fake.” Her back was still facing me, “But tonight you can go and do things with your own friends okay..I’ll go do things with mine since it’s been awhile. You should have your own time too since you didnt sign up for this.”

“I did when I said yes.” I immediately retorted.

“But it was out of your own will, it was because your father wanted you to.”

 I was going to say something but then a maid came in to clean up the living room.  Her hands reached for the car keys, and she turned around and walked to me as she looked at the maids that had just entered almost as if she was thanking that they came in when they did.

She brushed a few strands of hair behind my ear.

“I’ll be home late today jagiya. Dont wait up.”

 She kissed my forehead and plastered the most forced smile. Then she walked away leaving me in the living room with the sudden feeling of weight being added onto my shoulder. I went into my room and laid on the bed.

“Agh...what the heck are these feelings...do I like her? Is it just a small crush... what the heck Nana..” I rested my forearm on my head as I began to settle my thoughts.

*Bzzz* I heard my phone buzz. I reached for it and looked at the 3 text messages I missed.

Dad: Hey How is everything! You kids having fun? Come by and visit soon okay? You and your Hubby Kekeke.

Kris: Hey Nana I dont know if you still have my number but I still had yours, I hope you didnt change it. What do you say to dinner Soon? My treat.

Lizzy: You think we can talk?

I sighed loudly. When I replied to Lizzy.

Nana: Of course where?

Lizzy: Doesnt matter. We just need to talk.

It seems serious. Whats been going up with her, ever since my birthday and everything, perhaps she feels like I betrayed her...if she does it was never like that.

Nana: Alright I’ll be at your house.

I grabbed my things and took a bus over to Lizzy’s. Thank god her house isnt that far from here. Once I got to my stop I walked a little farther until I got to her neighborhood and then I walked up to her front door. I knocked and waited until she opened the door this time she wasnt the smiley Lizzy I always knew. Something is going on.

“Hey.” I waved.

“Hey come in.”

I walked inside, “You already know you can make yourself at home.” She said as she shut the door. I went to sit on the sofa.

“So whats up Lizzy? Are you okay? If you think that I betrayed you as a friend I had no intentions of doing so I just alot of stuff-”

“I dont care about that stuff anymore.”

“Oh well then if-”

“Nana I love you.”

“...if...” the word replayed on my tongue as I was left speechless did I hear right...

“Like more than a friend...”

“Lizzy.”

“But its okay, I’ve decided that I’ll move on from you. Your not available anymore, in fact your married, which is a big no to me, so as your best friend that has been with you for all these years, I’ll stick beside you as that. I just wanted you to know my feelings otherwise...otherwise I would have not been able to get over you.”

I sighed and smiled. “Lizzy I’m really flattered, shocked...but I’m really flattered. Dont get me wrong, I love you but its not the same love like what you feel, I’m sorry that I hadnt caught on sooner, if I had known then maybe you would have gotten over me faster. But I’m glad your still going to be my best friend.”

She laughed, “Of course haha, we had known each other so long just cause I developed some feelings along the way doesnt mean I’ll end it all.”

“Hmmmm how about tonight we go to the club? We’ll pick you out someone nice!”

“Haha I dont know Nana..” She hesitated.

“Come on!” Deep down I needed something to get my mind off of Jooyeon.

“Alright alright, but whats your wife going to say.”

“Nothing haha, shes out too. Now go get dressed.” I rushed.

I felt good, I thought to myself as I got into the car. This will be good, I could be myself for a night. Me and my best friend Lizzy no thinking about Jooyeon.

“We better see some hot people.” she laughed while driving.

“Hahaha we will, we’ll get someone good for you.”

Once we got to the club it had already been packed. Lizzy and I sat at a booth and ordered some drinks.

“Alright Lizzy, see anyone you like?”

“Hmmmmm” She started to analyze the room and then she looked at me “Yup found her.”

“Lizzy...” I shyly laughed. “I’m teasing. I havent found anybody yet.” She looked around more.. “But...that girl looks pretty hot.” She pointed at a tall girl with nice long legs, cute face.

“Well go talk, shes going towards the bar.”

Lizzy laughed and got up “You really want me to get over you quickly haha!” She began to walk towards the bar.

I saw the girl Lizzy had pointed out pass by a few people who were drinking at the bar, when I smiled seeing Lizzy approach her. Alright haha, “Now thats settled.” I took a sip of my drink when I looked across the bar from Lizzy spotting a familiar figure.

“Jooyeon...what is she doing here..”

To be continued.

 

HEY guys I know its been a while but I got a new laptop so I thought I would give you guys a little update...did I lose any Joona shippers? LOL we're such a rare troop. Anyways hope you enjoyed :D