Chapter 12

Love Within A Contract

AUTHOR NOTE: HI EVERYONE! ^.^ after a very long hiatus, I am coming back into writing my stories and it was all thanks to a very special fan of mine who always tells me that she misses the stories I would write. So as well as its for her its for all of you guys too. I hope that you guys are still into this hopefully and if not thats okay I just want to finish this story for the people who are into it. Shout out to my number one fan Nana914 You always support me so thank you.

 

NANA POV

“Please...dont...let me...forget tonight...”

I sighed and looked at the figure next to me who had fallen fast asleep. Her skin which now is exposed to my vision only provoked me more. Out of frustration and slight confusion of all the things that had been occurring tonight I tossed the blanket over her so that I would not be tempted by such a sight anymore.

Laying on the bed I felt my heart beat inside of my chest making it hard to breathe, not in a bad way or anything. But...just in the way as in “Did what really happen tonight actually happen? Or is this all some twisted dream?”

Sighs escaped one after another as I began to doubt myself and in a way feel scared “Im straight though...” I began to monologue for what seemed like hours and hours and just like that I was able to make myself feel guilty for the actions that happened.

Maybe I’m just curious...maybe its in a different way? Or is it really truly romantically? Or possibly I am getting to immersed into this acting thing? Thats possible right?

But then again, I looked at the girl beside me slowly pulling the blanket down and looking at her face in which its in its most innocent expression. I couldnt lie. She was beautiful. My heart was pounding. When I look at her I feel like it makes sense. I like her thats for sure. But then when I look away I feel a sudden guilt fuel in my body and in a way makes me sick, not that I’m against these types of things. I support it fully. I just never thought that I was supporting something that I was.

“Maybe this is all just a small phase.” I gave a last sigh.

I came to the conclusion that I wouldn’t tell Jooyeon what happened between us and instead just let her forget it. Maybe its best not to make a big deal out of it. I let myself finally close my heavy eyes,  the tiredness sinking in as it enveloped my mind making me fall asleep in the matter of seconds.

JOOYEONS POV

I turned over on the bed trying to stay asleep for as long as I possibly could. I was up but I hadnt opened my eyes yet, just a small peek here and there only to be annoyed by the bright light that was radiating through the window. I was breathing deeply and my head was ringing. Just how much did I drink last night? God. I dont even remember, the only thing I remember was shot after shot of alcohol.

I  took one last deep breath and pushed myself up and hung my feet over the side of the bed as it touched the cold floor. I blinked and rubbed my eyes a few times to rid of the blurriness. Man oh man I need something for this headache. I got up and started walking to the door when I stopped in my tracks and looked at myself in the mirror blinking.

“EHHHH?!” My shirt was still on from last night and the buttons were open showing my skin and the button on my jeans were open....

I heard a soft yawn from behind me. “Oh no...” what exactly did I do. I turned to look at Nana who wasnt wearing her sleeping gown. Did something happen between us? Why are we still in these clothes? Omg...

I swallowed hard as thoughts and thoughts rushed through my head of possible scenarios. Tell me I didnt do anything stupid.

I slowly walked back to the bed and sat down next to her reminding myself my shirt was still open and quickly buttoning it.

I cleared my throat and when I gained enough courage to look at her, I retreated and looked somewhere else again.

I heard her chuckle. “Jooyeon if your wondering since your really easy to read, nothing happened.”

Nothing...happened...

“Nothing?...” I said softly in a way kinda doubtful.

“Mhmm, you called me to pick you up.”  I did remember seeing her drive the car next to me. I was sitting in the passenger seat.

“Ah so thats why I can see you driving, but I cant seem to remember anything else.” I scratched my head and ruffled my hair. “Did I uh try to do anything to uh...you?” My mouth was dry.

She just chuckled softly and looked away. “Um, no, no you didnt. Dont worry.”

I looked at my clothes. “But my clothes were ed, and none of us are changed.”  I explained.

She nodded. “You tried to change your clothes but got tired and passed out in the middle of it. I was also too tired so I just slept too.”

I nodded. “Thank god.”

“I’ll go get you some water.” She stood up not even looking at me. “You must have a headache.”

“Um, dae. Thank you.”

I sat there trying to remember the night. So what happened? I mean I would like to remember the night and what I did, even if it was nothing...

I shrugged it off when Nana came in with the water. Ah well, if she said nothing I’m sure its nothing. Nana is an honest person so she would have told me if anything did occur.

I downed the water like no tomorrow making her chuckle. “Thirsty?”

I nodded “Very.”

She gave a soft smile but something seemed different. There was something different about it and I couldnt put my finger on it which bothered me.

I called out her name when she turned to walk away. “Are you okay? You sure I didnt say or do anything last night?”

She did the same smile and I figured out what it was, her eyes seemed a bit more sad, a bit more distant like it was lost somewhere else. She shook her head. “No silly. You didnt. Stop panicking.”

I nodded. Hmm then why do you seem so down? Maybe something is bothering her. Perhaps she misses her dad? Homesick?  

I walked to her and placed my  hand on her shoulder and made her turn. “What do you say we go see your dad today?”

She nodded “Sure sounds like a plan!” and went into the bathroom to wash up.

I nodded so thats what it was. She just wanted to see her dad. Stupid, I should have mentioned it sooner.

NANA POV

I got into the wash room and splashed my face with water to try to stop the thoughts that I could see so clearly in my head, Jooyeon backing me up against the car, seeing her expression when she was about to kiss me, the whisper of my name, and lastly the kissing.

“GAH!” I splashed more water on my face. “How come I’m the one that is forced to remember. Why couldnt it have been the other way where I kissed her because I was a drunk idiot!”

Sigh...that still wouldnt have been right either. Anyways this decision to keep her from knowing is good for both of us. This was just a small phase from being too into all this acting lately that we forgot it was just fake and we think we developed feelings or something like that. I rubbed my eyes with water. “Ah..I dont know anymore...”  

I will just have to push it aside for now and not think about it.

 

 

P.S I'm still trying to get myself back into it so it will take a little time and I know this chapter is a little short but this is something you guys can be happy with for now :)