Memory Six

The Lost Memory

Sungmin POV

It hurts… every time I see them together it hurts… I… I don’t know what to do anymore… I don’t know if I can make him remember about me… I don’t know if I can make him fall for me once again… I don’t know… I’m scared… I’m scared that his memories wouldn’t come back again. What should I do now? I… I… want him to remember… I want him to come back to me… Kyuhyun-ah… can you feel it? My heart is yearning for you… my heart is calling for you… my heart is needing you… I need you…

I feel my feet weaken as I fall to the floor. I look at my surrounding, I was on the backyard, place where we always play together when we are a child… how could you forget about that? How could you about me? How could you forget about our promise? You promise that we’ll be together forever, right?

I brought up my knees to my chest and hug it tightly. I close my eyes tightly trying to blocked away everything around me, but then I fell someone hugging me from my side, “Sungmin-ah… let it all out, Sungmin… let it out…”

When I see who was hugging me, I cried hard and buried my face on her shoulder, “U-Umma…” she hug me tighter while rubbing my back, but somehow it was just make me cry harder. I need this… I need someone to supporting me. “I don’t know if I can make it… I don’t know if I can see them together. I’m afraid that he wouldn’t remember me, umma… what will happen to the baby if Kyuhyun couldn’t remember me… I can’t see it grow up without it’s father”

She lift up my face and look straight at my eyes, “Don’t ever think like that. The baby will grow up with both of it’s parents, understand?”

Slowly I nodded my head and hug her again, “Thank you, umma… thank you for supporting me. I wouldn’t give up… for the baby…”

“Most welcome” she whispered in my ear, “Feeling better now?” I nodded my head, “Let’s go, lunch is ready. Your baby need some nutrition or else it will be kick you hard”

I chuckled when I hear that, “Umma… the baby can’t kick yet…” she just smile at me and help me to get up. Thank you umma… your support was everything for me…

 

4 months later

Normal POV

It was 9 a.m. in the morning when Sungmin wake up from his sleep, his eyes widened when he see the clock. He quickly got up from his bed but then he froze in his place. His stomach was slightly hurt and he feel like throwing up. He rushed to the bathroom outside his room and throw up.

He clutched to the toilet bowl tightly, his eyes were closed and he keep throwing up again and again. After it stop, he flush the toilet and leaning on the toilet bowl weakly. When he was about to get up, the feeling come again and he throwing up again. After seems like forever, it stopped again, and he do the same thing like before. He got up, leaning on the wall while close his eyes, trying to fight the sudden dizziness that come after he throwing up. He walk slowly but when he was about to come out from the bathroom, he bump into someone and he nearly fall to the floor if that person didn’t hold him.

“You okay?” a familiar voice said, make him to open his eyes and look up. He smile slightly when he see who it was and nodded his head, “You sure?” there was a tint of worried on his voice which make Sungmin smile wider.

“I’m fine, Kyu––“ he clamped his hand to his mouth and once again got to the bathroom and throwing up. Kyuhyun look at him on the doorway, he was about to leaving him but then seeing him like this make him to just stand there.

 

Kyuhyun POV

It’s weird… why can’t I just leaving him? Seohyun already told me that he is so ambitious to get me but when I recall what happen in these 4 months, I can’t believe on what she said about him. He seems like a nice person, he always help me when I still need someone for supporting me when I’m not fully healed, he always massage my feet after I walk too much and he always preparing my meal and somehow seeing him like this make the strange feeling to bubbling on my chest. I just stand there looking at him for a while but then my feet move on its own. I walk in to the bathroom and kneel beside him. I know it gross but my feeling said that I just can’t leave him alone when he was like this and for the first time, I follow it. I rub his back trying to calm him. I don’t know if he know it or not but then his hand hold my other hand tightly and unconsciously I tighten my hold on him. I don’t know why I did it because I just did it!

After a few minutes, he stop throwing up and leaning his body on mine. I flush the toilet and reached up for some washcloth but then I couldn’t find it, I lean his body on the wall slowly and searching for it. I open the closet in the bathroom and found one; I wet it and come back to his side. I make him to lean on my body again before brushed his lips with it.

He look so weak, there were sweats on his face and his face so pale but it flushed, his eyes closed and his mouth slightly opened and his breathing really fast. I sweep the sweat with the other side of the washcloth. “Hey… you okay?” silly Kyu… of course he is not okay. He just throwing up for umm… 10 minutes and you ask that he was okay? Silly…

“Kyu…” his hoarse voice make me look at him, his eyes slightly opened but there was a small smile on his face.

“Hm?”

“…I’m happy…” he said before he close his eyes. Why are you so happy? I just helping you, that’s all. It’s not a big deal, right? I just helping the other who are needed my help. That’s are what the other will do when they see someone who are needing their help, right? So why are you so happy? I don’t understand… I––

“Oppa!” a female voice bring me out of my thought. That was Seohyun. She look so angry, she cross her hand on her chest and stomp her foot when she approach me. “Let’s go!!” she try to pull me away but then again my body move on it’s own, I stop her. “Oppa you––“

“At least let me help him to go to bed”

“But oppa!! He––“

“Seohyun stop it!” I raise my voice to stop her but when I see her hurt face, I feel slightly guilty, “Could you please call my mother?” she glare at Sungmin still body before go out from the room.

I look at the body in my hand. Is he okay? Is there something happen to him? What if his life was threatened? What if he was dying? Wait… why I think like that? He just tired because of throwing up, right? … And why did I feel so concerned about him? Why did I worry about his health? I shake my head and look at Sungmin once again. Sigh... I need to get him out of this place.

I carry him out of the bathroom and walk to his room. I open the door with my feet and then laid him slowly on the bed. I was about to cover him with blanket when I unconsciously touch his belly. It was hard and there was a little bump in it. Well not a little, if you see it closely you can see that his belly was bigger. I cover Sungmin body until his shoulder but then I look at his belly once again and touch it, I can feel small smile form on my face when I feel something kicked my hand.

 

Normal POV

“Kyuhyun what happ––“ Kyuhyun’s mother stop on the doorway when she see her son’s hand on Sungmin’s belly. She smile seeing this and approached him, she put her hand on Kyuhyun’s shoulder which make him to look at her, “What happen, Kyu?”

“Ah… he keep throwing up. I don’t know how long before I get him but when I was there it was like… 10 minutes?”

 “I’ll call the doctor” she pat his shoulder and walk out of the room.

Seohyun come to the room and frown when she see that Kyuhyun was still there, she stand beside him and cross her hand on her chest, “Oppa… let’s go… you promise that we will going out today”

Kyuhyun look at her and grab her hand, walking out of the room. “I’m sorry… but can we do that on the other day?”

“Why oppa? Do you feel concerned about him? Do you like him?”

 “It’s not like that, Seohyun… I can’t just go out from my house when everyone was worried about his condition. Beside no one was there except me and my mother. What will happen if something was happened to him and I wasn’t here? My mother will be really worried and you know my mother right? If she get too worried she even couldn’t calm herself, at least if I was here I can calm her and think drive the car if he really need to go to the hospital”

She laugh sarcastically, “It’s not the point, right? You just want to make sure that he is alright, right? I disappointed at you, oppa” she said and stomp her feet loudly and leaving Kyuhyun alone.

“Seohyun… Seohyun…” Kyuhyun follow her and grab her hand, “You have to understand, Seo...”

“I cannot understand it, oppa… I’m leaving!” she started her car and drive away from Kyuhyun’s house.

Kyuhyun just stand there and watching her go, ‘I’ll deal with her later’ he thought. He was about to walk in but then he hear the sound of car parked on his house, he turn around and found a man in white with a suitcase on his hand. ‘The doctor coming…’ he greet him and lead him to Sungmin’s room.

The doctor quickly check on him, his eyes widen when he see the bump on Sungmin’s belly but then he didn’t say anything, after finished check on him, he then write something on the paper, “His body hold too much stress, it make the baby feel the same way. It’s some vitamin that he has to drink everyday and don’t put so much stress on him because it’ll harm the baby” he handed the paper to Kyuhyun, “You are your husband?” he look at him, “Please take care of him, as we are know that a pregnancy on male was really rare. It was a miracle that you spouse can carry one. So, take care of him… don’t put too much stress on him and tell him to drink the vitamin 3 time a day after meal”

“Doctor, he already has some vitamin like that from the other doctor” Kyuhyun’s mother said, she rummage Sungmin’s drawer and found the said vitamin and handed it to the doctor. “Should he eat it too?”

The doctor look at it and handed it back to Kyuhyun’s mother, “He don’t have to. The vitamin that I give to him is the same as that one but with a higher dosage” the doctor bow his body and walk out of the room, Kyuhyun’s mother walk behind him.

Kyuhyun approach the bed and sit on the edge of it, looking at Sungmin’s sleeping face and traveled to his belly, he smile when he remember what had happened earlier, “Why are you smiling, Kyu?” Kyuhyun look up and found her mother pull a chair to the bed side and sit on it.

“Umma… I just remembering something”

“Remember… something?” his mother look really surprised hearing what he just said.

“Yeah… it kicking…” his mother look confusedly at him, “The baby… it kicking…” she gasp and clamp her hand to , surprised. “I don’t know why but I feel really happy when the baby kicking”

“It’s the baby’s way to greet it’s father” her mother said to him with a big smile on her face, “You father was like that too when he feel the baby kicking for the first time”

“Father?”

“Yeah… it’s father…”

‘I’m… the baby father…? How…?’ Kyuhyun look at Sungmin sleeping figure once again before something on the nightstand caught his eyes, he got up from the bed and pick it up, ‘Wedding picture… me and Sungmin…? It’s a lie, right? It just a manipulation, right? Seohyun said that we are together from a long time. B-But… wait… umma and noona said when I just woke up from my coma that Sungmin was my spouse but how…? What is the truth? I’m confused…’

 

***

 

Seohyun open her bedroom door harshly, she throw her bag to the wall and throw everything that was on her reach. She scream loudly while throwing the things. After she feel tired, she sit there and hold her hand tight.

“Why??? Why it’s like this? Kyuhyun has amnesia and the he still by that side!! Why?! I’m his only love… yeah… I’m the one who mean to be with him… it’s me not him!! It’ me!! Seo Juhyun!! Cho Kyuhyun will be with Seo Juhyun not Lee Sungmin!! We will see Lee Sungmin… we will see… Kyuhyun can be with you now but then… he will be with me… you’ll regret because you take Kyuhyun away from me Lee Sungmin! YOU’LL REGRET IT!!! I’LL MAKE SURE OF IT!!!” she laugh loudly, “Cho Kyuhyun will be with Seo Juhyun!!! He will be with SEO JUHYUN!!!! FOREVER!!!” she sing song-ed it before laugh loudly.

 


 

A/N:

First post at 17 October 2011

On fumiyo92's LiveJournal

Not Edited