Memory Three

The Lost Memory

It was at noon on the same day when a door to Kyuhyun room opened, Sungmin was there helping Kyuhyun to eat but froze when he saw who is coming. “Can I come in?” a brown haired girl said. Sungmin nodded his head and let her to sit on the sofa but the girl just walk across the room, approaching him and Kyuhyun. “Oppa…” she said and sit on the edge of the bed and hold Kyuhyun’s hand, “How can this happen to you?” tears b on her eyes.

“Its okay, Seouhyun-ah…” Kyuhyun hold her hand tightly with his good hand, reassuring her that everything is okay. “Don’t cry… I hate to see you cry”

Seohyun wipe the tears away from her eyes and sit closer to Kyuhyun before hug him tight, “I miss you, oppa” Kyuhyun flinched when Seohyun hug him too tight but he hide it and hug her before whispering the same word.

Sungmin look at the two figure in front of him with sadness on his eyes, his heart shattered into million pieces when he hear what Kyuhyun said to her. He hold the bowl on his hand tightly and force himself to let out a cough. Two pair of eyes look at him at the same time, Seohyun look really annoyed because Sungmin is disturbing her precious moment with Kyuhyun. Sungmin feel his heart more shattered when he saw the same look on Kyuhyun eyes. “I-I’m sorry…” he said quietly, “But Kyuhyun have to eat”

Seohyun snatched the bowl from Sungmin hand, she glare at him slightly before look at Kyuhyun again, “I’m sorry for disturbing your eat time, oppa” she said sweetly.

“Its okay, Seohyun-ah… beside I don’t feel like eating anymore”

“Don’t be like that, oppa… your body still healing. You have to eat more… I’ll feed you, okay?” Kyuhyun nodded his head and she start to feed him.

“I-I’ll go outside for a while” Sungmin shuttered before dash out from the room. He keep running until his legs feel weak, he sit on the nearby bench outside the hospital before let the tears to flow from his doe eyes. Seeing Kyuhyun with her make his heart broken. Knowing that Kyuhyun didn’t know him is a big shock for him, everyday he reassuring himself that everything will be okay, that Kyuhyun will remember him again but seeing him with other girl make his heart hurt more, seeing them hugging like that make him couldn’t hold his tears anymore.

Sungmin know her. She is Seohyun, Kyuhyun ex-girlfriend. Kyuhyun break up with her before he ask Sungmin to be his boyfriend. He know that Seohyun is still in love with him, she didn’t want to break up with Kyuhyun that day. She insist that they couldn’t break up because they are made for each other and now Kyuhyun forget about him, he only know Seohyun. January 2009, they are still together it was exactly 2 months before Kyuhyun meet Sungmin and fall in love with him. Seohyun will definitely use this chance to make up with Kyuhyun.

“What should I do now?” Sungmin whispered to himself, “I don’t want to lose him like this… I love him… I love you, Kyuhyun-ah…” he pull his knees to his chest, ignoring the stare that was given to him from everybody who walk via that place.

Nearly 3 hours Sungmin sitting there alone, until he feel that he couldn’t cry anymore, he got up from his seat and decide to come back to Kyuhyun room. When he got there, Seohyun was still in there, sitting on the chair beside Kyuhyun bed while Kyuhyun was fast asleep.

“I see that you decide to come back, eh?” she said with a sneer on her voice. Sungmin just ignore her and sit on the edge of Kyuhyun bed, “How is it to be dumped by someone that you love so much?” she said mockingly.

Sungmin look at Kyuhyun sleeping figure before look at Seohyun smug face, “I know that he love me even though he didn’t remember me. It was just about time to prove it”

 “You look very sure about it, Sungmin. But I’m here now” she said smugly, “You take Kyuhyun away from me, make him leave me even though I know that we still love each other. But now, the fate make him come back to me again, I wouldn’t let you take him away from me for the second time. I’ll make sure that he’ll forget you forever and come back to me”

“No!! He wouldn’t forget about me! I know him. He love me very much. He will remember me again and if he’s not I’ll make him fall for me once again” Seohyun ch-ed and glare at him but Sungmin ignore her. He touch Kyuhyun legs and massage it lightly. He always do it in the past, every time Kyuhyun comeback from work he will massage him until he fall asleep even though he was tired but when Kyuhyun said that his massage was good and it make the fatigue away from his husband, it always make Sungmin happy and make the tiredness go away.

“Kyunie… I miss you…”

 

***

 

It was a month after the accident; Kyuhyun was still staying on the hospital. The doctor said that his condition is better and after his hip was fully healed, he could go home. Seohyun always come every day, and it make Sungmin a little annoyed because he couldn’t with Kyuhyun if she was there. Sungmin and Kyuhyun relationship is still the same, Kyuhyun treat him like he was a stranger and he didn’t believe everything what he said to him even when his parents and his sister was telling him about his past, he wouldn’t believe it. He always believe at Seohyun and it make Sungmin angry because Seohyun always telling him the lies but he couldn’t let it out because the first time he do that, Kyuhyun yell at him.

Today was like any other day, Sungmin sit next to Kyuhyun bed while Kyuhyun prefer to read a book instead of chatting with Sungmin. The door was knocked before revealing Kyuhyun mother with a big bag on her hand, Sungmin get up from his seat and help her. “Thank you, Minnie…” she said when Sungmin take the bag from her hand. “I’ll prepare some food for the two of you. It’s been a while since we eat together” she unpack the bag and prepare it. Sungmin take a plate of it and sit next to Kyuhyun, he was about to feed him when Kyuhyun take the plate away from him, telling that he can eat by himself. Sungmin force a small smile before take his own food and start to eat.

They were eating when Sungmin put his plate on the table loudly and dash to the bathroom. He crouched in front of the toilet bowl and throw up. Hearing the sound of it, Kyuhyun mother rushed to the bathroom and rubbing a circle on Sungmin back while Kyuhyun just cringing and do nothing.

Sungmin keep throwing up again and again, even though his throat feels like on fire but he can’t hold it back. He grip on the side of the toilet tightly until his knuckles turn white and his face keep facing the toilet bowl. Kyuhyun mother couldn’t do anything beside rubbing his back, seeing her in-law keep throwing up after 10 minutes, she shouted, “Kyuhyun!! Call the doctor!!”

Sungmin weakly hold into her hand and squeeze it, “I’m fine, umma” he said hoarsely before throwing up again but she didn’t hear him and continue shouting for Kyuhyun to call the doctor. A few minutes later, Sungmin stop throwing up, he lean on the toilet weakly. Kyuhyun mother sit on his side and pull Sungmin head to lean on her chest before caress him. After a while, she help him to go out from the bathroom, she help him lie on the couch and give him a glass of water. The doctor come soon after that, Kyuhyun mother telling him what had happen and the doctor begin to check on him.

“I’m fine, umma” Sungmin said weakly, “Maybe I was just tired, that’s all” Kyuhyun mother just glare at him slightly as if telling him to keep quiet and so he did.

“We better do the fully check up” The doctor said.

“Is there something wrong with him?” Kyuhyun mother said, shocked after hearing what the doctor said.

“We still didn’t know since we haven’t do the test yet” he said and look at Sungmin form, “Mr. Lee, can you walk by yourself?” Sungmin tried to get up but his body feel so weak. “Nurse… take the wheelchair” the nurse go out and come back a few minutes later, they moved Sungmin to the wheelchair and wheeled him to the laboratory and started the test.

Sungmin come back to Kyuhyun room an hour later, wheeled by Kyuhyun mother. The doctor tell him to be sent to a patient room after the test done but Sungmin refuse, insisting that he was fine and knowing that Sungmin is so stubborn sometimes, Kyuhyun mother just could do what he want. When they got there, Kyuhyun father and Ahra was already there too, “What happened?” Kyuhyun father ask worriedly.

“Sungmin keep throwing up this morning, the doctor still waiting for the result though” Kyuhyun mother said when she help Sungmin to lie down on the sofa.

“Why don’t you just tell the doctor to move him to the patient room? He look really weak and we know that he is not okay”

“I’m fine, appa… just a little too tired, that’s all. I’ll feel better after I go to sleep” Sungmin said stubbornly.

“You see that? That was the reason why they didn’t move him to the patient room, he is so stubborn sometimes” there was a slight of anger on Kyuhyun mother voice.

“I’m sorry…” Sungmin said slowly, lowering his gaze.

Kyuhyun father sit on the edge of the sofa and make Sungmin to look at him, “She is just too worried, Sungmin… you didn’t sleep well after the accident and you refuse to go home too. We didn’t know if you eat well too. We are just worried if something bad happen to you” he said softly, “If the doctor said that you have to be moved to the patient room, you can’t say that you are okay because you are not and you have to follow everything what they say, okay?” Sungmin nodded his head slowly.

Kyuhyun look at Sungmin and his family, somehow seeing the smaller man just lying weakly on the sofa make him feel really worried. ‘Is he okay? Is there something wrong with him?’ he thought but then he shake his head quickly, ‘No! Don’t think like that! He’s just a stranger. You can’t feel like this, Cho Kyuhyun!! Stop worrying about him, he just do it just to make you look at him!! Seohyun already warn you about that! He will do everything to make you fall for him’

Seeing his brother shake his head rather harshly, Ahra hold Kyuhyun hand which make him to look at her, “Are you okay?” she said worriedly.

“I’m fine, noona… just feel a little dizzy” he lied.

“Should I call the doctor?”

“No, don’t… I didn’t feel it again”

“Just tell me if you feel something, okay. Umma and appa will take care of Sungmin more now, he look really pale. I wonder what the doctor doing? Why they still haven’t told us about the result” worried could be hear from her voice.

“Is he that special for you, appa and umma?” Kyuhyun said softly.

“Yeah… and he was more special to you”

Kyuhyun froze when he hear that, ‘Special to me?’ he look at Sungmin figure who was closing his eyes but Kyuhyun know that he wasn’t sleeping. ‘You don’t look like someone who was so ambitious to make me fall for you… or it just one of your tricks?’

Half an hour later the doctor come into Kyuhyun room, he hold a white envelope on his hand. “The result is already out. But I think you have to sit before I tell this to you” Kyuhyun family do as what he said, “Congratulation… Mr. Lee is pregnant”

 


 

A/N:

First post at 9 July 2011

On fumiyo92's LiveJournal

Not Edited