Prologue

The Lost Memory

“Happy Anniversary!!!” There was a shout from inside when Kyuhyun and Sungmin open the front door. Ahra look at the shocked couple and hug them tight, “Happy anniversary dongsaeng-ah…”

Kyuhyun is the first who aware with the situation, “Noona? What’s happening here? Whose anniversary is it?” he let go of her and look at her, confused.

“Of course it is yours, silly!” she said while hit his brother head lightly. “Let’s get inside first, appa and umma are waiting for you two” she said and drag them inside.

Once they were inside, Ahra bring them to the living room where her parents were waiting for their comeback. They sit in front of them while Ahra is sit beside her parents; the couple look more shock when they see cake on the table. “What’s happening?” Kyuhyun ask once again.

“As I said before silly… we are going to celebrate your anniversary”

“But I and Sungmin just married for 2 months”

“Yes noona… no need to celebrate it like this…” Sungmin said after aware about the situation, he look at Ahra in the eyes and continue, “Our marriage is still too young to be celebrated” there was a slight of disappointment on Ahra eyes, “It’s not that we didn’t like this… we really appreciate it. But I feel that it is still too early” he quickly added after seeing that.

“Sungmin-ah… just consider it as your marriage celebration since 2 months ago we can’t celebrate it because the two man here is too busy” Kyuhyun mother said with a smile on her face, “We don’t want our in-law feel that we didn’t accept him”

Sungmin was about to say something when Kyuhyun father handed them something, “This is your gift from us” Kyuhyun and Sungmin look at the ticket on Kyuhyun’s hand, “There is two ticket to Jeju, we already prepare everything so you just have to go and enjoy your honeymoon. And beside we know that you two still don’t have your first time yet because Kyuhyun have to go to Japan after your marriage” the two of the blush hard after they hear this, “Just consider it as our way to apologize because of that”

Kyuhyun bow his body followed by Sungmin, “Thank you”

“So cut the cake!!” Ahra said excitedly and handing the knife. Sungmin hold it while Kyuhyun hold into Sungmin’s hand, they cut the cake slowly while Ahra took a picture of it. “Now, kiss him Kyu!!”

“Noona!! How can I do that in front of our parents?”

“Aish… appa and umma wouldn’t mind at all, right?” she look at her parents and they just nodded their head, “Beside this is your day”

Kyuhyun look at Sungmin who bow his head, he still can see that Sungmin’s face is so red because of him. he smirk slightly seeing his lover respond, he lowered his body so his face really close with Sungmin’s, he close his eyes and kiss him lightly and after a while, they break the kiss.

Ahra, being the one who hold the camera didn’t want to lose the moment. She start to take a picture ever since Kyuhyun look at his wife lovingly until their kiss.

“Kyuhyun…” his father said making Kyuhyun look at him, “Your flight is tomorrow so get ready”

“But appa! How about my work here, I haven’t finish it yet”

“No need to worry about that, I and Ahra will handle everything and Sungmin, your mother will take care of you work too”

“Thank you appa, umma, noona”

“Now, shoo… pack your things…” They got up from their seat and go to their room; after everything was packed they go to sleep.

 

***

 

At 8 p.m., the Cho’s family was already on the airport. They bid a goodbye to the couple and go home to continue their activity.

Meanwhile, Sungmin and Kyuhyun is sitting on the airplane. Sungmin rested his head on Kyuhyun’s shoulder, “I’m really happy right now… I never think about honeymoon but thanks to your family, we finally got it” Sungmin said excitedly.

“Yeah… I’m sure we will have fun but I don’t know why appa know that we still haven’t do it yet… it’s kinda embarrassing when he said it out loud”

“Stop saying that, Kyu… we are in public… you don’t want anyone to know about that right?”

“I’m sorry baby… but I’ll make sure that we will have our first time and second time or maybe third time too, umm… maybe more…”

“You are a ert, Kyu… I don’t know where you receive that. Your father doesn’t look like one”

“Maybe… but we don’t know when he was younger” he smirk and then kiss Sungmin’s lips lightly, “Love you…”

“Love you too” Sungmin said with a yawn.

“Go to sleep baby. I’ll wake you up when we arrive” Sungmin nodded his head and close his eyes, sleeping.

45 minutes later, they arrive at Jeju Island. Someone pick them up and bring them to the hotel. The hotel view is so good, they can see the beautiful night from the balcony. Sungmin stay on the balcony and look at the beautiful view when Kyuhyun hug him from behind. “Beautiful isn’t it?”

“No… you are still more beautiful than that”

“Liar”

“No… I’m honest… there’s nothing more beautiful than you” he said and kiss Sungmin cheek. But then he carry Sungmin bridal style and lie him down on the bed. “Are you ready?”

Sungmin’s face flushed which make Kyuhyun to smirk, “Ready for what?” Kyuhyun kiss Sungmin neck and give him a mark. His kiss goes to Sungmin’s ear and the earlobe. Sungmin shudder, trying to suppress the moan, “Just… just do whatever you want”

 

***

 

They go to different place every day. Although Sungmin couldn’t walk too fast because what Kyuhyun did to him but he seems really happy. They go to every place and trying every food. Today is their last day in Jeju because tomorrow they have to come back to Seoul; Sungmin was lying on the bed and watching TV when Kyuhyun come in while holding something.

“Baby… let’s climbing”

“Huh? Climbing?”

“Yeah… everyone said that that place is so good. Beside its spring, there will be a lot of tree and flower there and after we climb, we can eat ramyun in the mountain”

“Really?” Kyuhyun laughed when he hear Sungmin’s tone. “Let’s go now…” Sungmin stand and drag Kyuhyun outside.

Once they arrive at Hanra Mountain, they start to climb the mountain while taking the picture here and there. They didn’t realize that they are arrive at the shop that sell ramyun. Sungmin drag Kyuhyun inside and order 2 ramyun for them. They eat outside the shop and taking a picture again.

The view is so beautiful, there a lot of trees and flower, they enjoy it until they realize that the sun is starting to set. They hurriedly go down. The sky was already dark when they pay a cab to take them back to hotel.

Sungmin close his eyes and rested his head on Kyuhyun shoulder. Kyuhyun smile seeing his lover sleeping face, so he rested his head on Sungmin’s head and hold his hand tightly.  

Kyuhyun didn’t know what really happen because less than a minute, there is a loud sound from the passenger side and the shout from the driver. Knowing that there is something wrong he hug Sungmin’s body tighter trying to protect him from the impact before the car flipped and start to spin wildly. 

 


 

A/N: first post at 1 June 2011