President

Hyung, Coach Me !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The following days in school were messed up. People were signing up to their extra curricular activities, extra classes, and clubs. Everyday there will be people advertising for their individual clubs, trying to get more new members. For Chanyeol, it was quite obvious. He would be joining the musical instruments club. He didn't know why, but it was just the same throughout the years. His best friend, Kai always asked him to change and join different clubs and take extra classes to get to know more people but Chanyeol never liked change. 

" Chanyeol ! " 

As soon as he heard his name being called, he turned around and saw the big eyed Kyungsoo.

" Have you seen Jongin? " he asked, while trying to squeeze some of the items on his hands into his backpack. Is that a lunch box? Oh yeah. Kyungsoo was a great cook too. And it has got to be for Kai. Yeah the two of them has been pretty gay for each other but none of them would admit it or even bring out the topic of their ual preference. Maybe because they were afraid that Chanyeol would be judging them as Chanyeol was as straight as a ruler. 

" Erm... Kai? Nope. But he texted me this morning. We will meet during break before we sign up for the clubs " Chanyeol answered, while he checked himself out in the mirror. Yup, it is quite unusual for him to be doing this. But he determined to make a change and get a girlfriend. It was already his senior year, he really didn't want to end his high school life being the loser who never experienced going out with a girl. His hair was styled perfectly, after hours of YouTube-ing the whole night and forcing his mother to let him have extra pocket money just to get the particular hairspray. And he also had to admit, he did do some referrence by looking at the way the Ferocious Four did their hair at the men's. No, he wasnt being a sasaeng fan okay!

Kyungsoo was a little shocked to see his friend pay extra attention to the mirror today, and he couldn't stop the nosy side in him

" You look different today Chanyeol. "

" Is that good? " Chanyeol answered, flashing his best smile

" Of course. You always do! " Kyungsoo said, while offering him another flashing smile. That's how Kyungsoo is, he is always nice to others and Chanyeol felt confident already. Chanyeol gives him a hug to thank him when suddenly he feels a smack on his back

" Yah! Don't take advantage of Soo when im not around! Chan Park! " Kai says while pulling Kyungsoo away.

" Shut up. " Chanyeol said and rolled his eyes 

" Dont hit him like that, Jongin! " Kyungsoo says, pulling himself off Kai's grip. Kyungsoo has natural mother instincts and he won't hold it from Kai sometimes. 

Kai pouts at the statement and walks off, shoulders drooping. 

Kyungsoo sighs and tells Chanyeol to meet up again later and goes after Kai and he hears something in between the lines of " You can hug me too, silly green monster! " (A/N : don't you know green is for jealousy?! okaybye) 

Chanyeol smiles as he walks to his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter