Blackmail

Hyung, Coach Me !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

plese take a few minutes to admire this laybaek. omfg its so precious i cant-

and then there's galaxy_fanfan LMAO

 

" Who would have know our school's Fantastic Four leader watches GAY ?! " Chanyeol said, while holding onto the pendrive and shouting the last part out before bursting into a fit of laughter and making some very inhumane noises, in Baekhyun's opinion.

" What the hell Park Chanyeol, you freak! Give it back! Where on earth did you find it! Dammit!!! " Baekhyun shouted in reply, and trying to shut Chanyeol up with his shoe while trying to grab the pendrive from the unfortunately, too-tall giant. 

" You should thank me for finding it for you, Byun Baekhyun. Too bad i won't be returning it anytime soon. " Chanyeol answered him while holding his hands up high, making it even more impossible for Baekhyun's reach. 

The shorter gave up and starting hitting the giant with his fists. " You're not only the freak of human nature. You're the worst!! Give it back you jerk!!! "

" Your punches are weaker than a baby. Anyway move aside, I'm going to show the rest of the school how disgusting you are. Oh i cant wait for the girls' reaction " Chanyeol says while pushing Baekhyun aside

" No, Please! Stop " Baekhyun ran towards the taller and blocked the taller. " I would do anything. Just. Keep it a secret please, Chanyeol. "

 

After returning to the discussion hall, Mr Kim was looking very confused after having a talk with the two president candidates.

" Okay, the votes are in. The winner would be none other than Byun Baekhyun. " There was a loud applause and crazy fangirls hyperventilating. But everyone was shocked to hear the next sentence. " However, due to the fact that Byun Baekhyun has declined the post, he will be the secretary of the club, which means our new president for the music club for this year will be Park Chanyeol "

 

 

 

" What just happened in there, Baek? " Luhan asked, eyeing the younger curiously, determined that he will find out what happened. It was really impossible for Baekhyun to step down from a post like that.

" Oh just shut it, Lu " Baekhyun said, trying to avoid the current topic, which the whole school was just as curious about. 

Just as the two were bickering, with Luhan being the nosy one who wouldn't stop until he got an answer, the rest of the group arrived.

" Huniiieeee!! " Luhan was the first to yell, running over to his precious boyfriend.

" Lulu!!! " Sehun replied, embracing the shorter in his embrace, and then they started making out right in the middle of the hallways. They were literally eating up each other's faces. Not that anyone minded, it was nice to watch two good looking men kiss. The others just rolled their eyes, having seen this scene too many times. 

" Why do you both always have to come up with such dramatic meeting up scenes? " Baekhyun interrupted the two love bird's kiss.

" Yeah man, you were just separated for like... what? A period? " Kris joined in. 

" Oh yeah, honey. Have you heard about the breaking news in music club today? " Luhan said, at last separating from the younger's embrace.

" Of course! It's like the hottest news right now. Baek, better fill us in " Sehun asked,  but his attention was still on Luhan. More like Luhan's . 

" I just didn't want to do it, okay?? Gosh you guys are so nosy. Now where's Lay? " Baekhyun asked, looking around for his best friend. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter