Envy turns bad

Hyung, Coach Me !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol beelines toward the washroom as soon as he sees the tiny male enter the room. He creases his eyebrows thinking what a failure he is, making Baekhyun mad at him at record time. He really lacked experience in this sort of things. But then again, he lacked experience in too but a certain cute guy enjoys them. He should be doing fine in that department.

He steps into the room and sees the shorter male facing the sinks, washing his hands. As soon as Baekhyun hears the door open and close, he peeped at the taller through the mirrors. He saw that the giant had caught him peeping and pretended to check himself out. Chanyeol takes a few steps while calling onto his name. He ignores the taller, returning to washing his hands again, waiting for the taller to give up and disappear from his sight. Obviously that was not what the other had in mind.

“ Baek.. “ Chanyeol called again, and got ignored for the second time.

“ Baby “ He tried harder this time, grabbing his hands and rubbing against his wet palms.

“ What is it? “ he finally answers, as he tries to free his hand but to no avail.

“ Are you jealous ? Don’t be “ he says as he turns the shorter around. As Baekhyun met eyes with him directly, his anger suddenly disappears. The way Chanyeol’s eyes projecting care and concern. He fell a little more for the taller.

“ There’s… so many of them… After you “ Baekhyun whispers, now that jealousy and anger is thrown out of him, sadness enters his system.

“ But I only have eyes for you Baekhyun. “ 

“ Really? “

“ Yes “ Chanyeol answers as he lightly pushes Baekhyun towards one the bathroom stalls, and pins him against the wall. He then pauses halfway, with Baekhyun blushing a dark shade of pink. Oh how he loves being dominated by the giant. Chanyeol focuses on how Baekhyun looks. From the way his gaze falls on him, the way he is biting his lips because ‘ , did Chanyeol just push him to the wall?! That’s so hot! ‘ and the way he tries to cover the tent forming in his pants because his imaginations were already running wild and awakening his manhood.

“ Why would I choose those girls when I can have all of you, babe? “ he asks, but doesn’t wait for an answer as he cups the shorter’s face closer and kisses him. He glides his thumb over Baekhyun’s cheek as he deepens the kiss, wet sounds getting louder by the second. Chanyeol tilts his head to taste more of the older taking the opportunity to explore the older’s lips. Baekyun starts to moan into the kiss when he feels Chanyeol’s large hands explore his body and ing his shirt.

Baekhyun gasps when he feels Chanyeol groping him through his clothed member. He pulls away and starts panting as he catches his breath.

“ Channie… We’re really doing it now? “ Baekhyun asks, but he doubt he could even stop, now that he has the giant all over him. “ We might get caught, Yeol “

 “ That just turns me on even more “ Chanyeol answers, with a smirk. “ And have I ever told you. The uniform makes you so ing y, baby? “

Baekhyun tries to hide his embarrassment as he pulls Chanyeol to continue their heated kiss. Chanyeol moves from his lips to his neck, and to his soft pink s. Baekhyun was a mess by now, as Chanyeol continues to palm him through his pants, and he was already leaking with pre come.

“ Strip youself babe. And play with yourself “ Chanyeol suddenly ordered and Baekhyun swore he leaked even more at that commanding tone. So ing demanding.

Baekhyun hesitated for awhile but complied to his order. He was going to be obedient and listen to everything he orders if he wants to get ed. He starts to unbluckle his belt, and drops his pants. He slowly slips his boxers a little.

“Yeol. Cant you touch me instead? I want your hands all over me… “ Baekhyun whines a little, but Chanyeol was not giving in. He could touch him later. For now, he just wants to watch the other pleasure himself.

“ No Baek. Touch yourself and imagine your hands as mine “ Chanyeol says, and the other complies. Pulling his out and pumping at his already leaking member. “ ing hot… “ Chanyeol whispers as he watches Baekhyun pump his own member, and his moans were making him harder, if it was even possible.

 “ Baby.. Will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter