Camping 1

Hyung, Coach Me !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris, Lay, Sehun and Baekhyun. Kris as usual would be making conversations to gain Lay's attention. But often times, he fails. Sehun is busy fixing his hair sing a mirror he stole from some girls nearby. Baekhyun is eating his food, picking out all the cucumbers from it.

" What? I'm allergic to it. " he says, when noticing his bestfriend's judging looks.

Just when Lay was about to give him a lecture about picking his food, and how impossible it was for cucumber to give him an allergy reaction, Luhan arrives.

" Sehunnie!! Life hates me! Life hates us! " Luhan says while pushing Baekhyun out of his seat which was next to his boyfriend, and the younger wanted to stuff all the cucumber in his mouth.

" Babe, what is it? " Sehun asks, holding onto the older's waist and pulling him closer. 

" ing just sit on his lap the next time. Why bother stealing my seat even? " Baekhyun mumbled and took the next seat.

" Oh my gosh!! Guys, the arrangement of the rooms for the school trip is out. And they hate to separate me and my honey hun! " Luhan whined, not without adding a pout.

" Oh yeah, I almost forgot about it. " Baekhyun says, suddenly gaining interest. 

" Baekhyun-ah, you only remember about going over to Chanyeol's " Lay says, while eating his friend's leftover cucumbers, not wanting to waste food.

" I do not!! " 

" Yes. "

" No! "

" YAH!! I'm having a crisis here!! " Luhan yells, stoping the two from bickering. 

" I think i'm gonna check it out. " Kris says while pulling his phone out, secretly hoping that he would be able to share rooms with Lay. 

After a few seconds of pressing on his screen, and logging into the school's website, Kris gasps and hands the phone over to Baekhyun.

 

ROOM 10   Kris Wu - Byun Baekhyun - Zhang Yixing - Oh Sehun - Do Kyungsoo - Park Chanyeol 

ROOM 12   Kim Jongin - Luhan - Kim Minseok - Kim Jongdae 

 

Baekhyun was not very happy with the last name in the name list of his room, to which Lay would disagree. The whole lunch time soon became full of complaints from Baekhyun and Luhan. 

" Why am i stuck with the Kims?! I'm not even one of them! " 

It was not different from the other table, where Kai and Kyungsoo kept complaining.

" I see the logic in separating that gay Hunhan, but why us?! " Kyungsoo said, feeling not very excited anymore about the trip.

" Yah! At least you have Chanyeol with you. I'm stuck with 3 gays. " Kai retorted, re-reading the name list a few hundered times more, hoping that the names would suddenly change. 

Too bad for him, it didn't. And Chanyeol was secretly feeling glad. 

 

 

 

They have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter