Camping 2

Hyung, Coach Me !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning was pretty crazy. Yixing was the first to wake up. He looked at the clock and it was 6.01 AM. 

Wow, a minute late. What a combo breaker, I almost woke up at before 6 in a month. He groaned and mood was already spoilt for the day in an instant. He tried pushing the body beside him, trying to wake him up for a morning exercise. Yixing has always been the most athletic in the group. Kris and Sehun were athletic, in the virtual world. Only exercising their fingers on games. Baekhyun on the other hand was the worst. Maybe he did exercise in bed with other men or women. After a few kicks on the back, the body beside him was still not moving. He sat up and the bed. On his left, a sleepy Sehun and Kris snoring very loudly. It was really irritating and you could see Sehun occasionally covering his ears. On his right was a giant Chanyeol spooning the shorter boy, which Yixing forgot his name. Was is Kyunsoo or Kyusoo? Whatever. He then rubbed his eyes and decided to get ready, whispering to Baekhyun that he will wake him up again later. 

 

It was a different scenario in Room 12 

Jongin began switching sides like mad when he started to get a few mosquito bites. It took Luhan almost 3 times of terrible earth quake on his bed to wake him up. A y Luhan who was not woken up gently is HELL. 

" YAH !! " Luhan shouted, sitting up on the bed in an instant. This adorable Luhan in school was gone. The one sharing bed with Jongin was a crazy half awoken, crazy hair, no make up Luhan. He really hated waking up early, especially without his Sehun by his side. He took a glance at the wall clock and almost wanted to set his bed mate on fire. " ITS ONLY FREAKING SIX. WHY ARE YOU WAKING ME UP. "

Jongin was a little shock, as he too was still half awake. The itch on his legs were long gone now that he was face to face with a y Luhan. He apologized and quickly hid under his covers. 

" I'll deal with you later Kim Jongin. Now is not the time, yet. " Luhan said while getting up from his bed and bringing along his Pinku which Sehun gave him just for one night after getting whined at for almost the whole trip for not being able to sleep together. He closed the door loudly when he exited the room. Jongin sat back up to look at his other room mate which were still sleeping soundly despite the raging Luhan. He then went back to sleep. 

 

 

Luhan was walking into his boyfriend's room lazily when he sees a tall figure lying on the bed. he quickly jumped into the bed and k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter