Get Laid

Hyung, Coach Me !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the whole incident at the camp, Baekhyun kept thinking about Chanyeol. Mostly his lips. The way it felt on his neck. They way he on it. And they way he felt his tongue on his skin. If only that tongue would go down under his... ok. Baekhyun brushed the thought away as he was in class right now. He doesn't want to get some stupid awkward in class. Not with Chanyeol sitting right beside him. Not immediate beside, the side where there's the pathway in the middle. Do you even call it a pathway? Whatever. Sometimes Baekhyun wonders why the hell is he sitting beside the tallest giant in class. Wasn't he suppose to be like infront? Not that he was complaining, he liked to watch the taller and if he spots just a little stupid thing he did, Baekhyun was sure to let the whole class know and make sure they laugh at the giant. Baekhyun was watching him quietly, when suddenly..

" Oppa! " some random girl came out of no where, which Baekhyun even forgot her name. 

" Ah, Babee.. " Baekhyun answered nicely, simply giving her a cute nickname, not wanting to be mean. He remembered that she was one of his hook ups when they went to the camping trip. 

And suddenly she sat on his lap, and starts flirting like the she is. 

Might as well just go in for a kiss. Whoops. Bad choice. She starts deepening the kiss and makes out with Baekhyun, pushing her tongue in. 

Baekhyun was enjoying it, he liked to be the submissive one. And hell, this girl knows what he wants. The kiss was, unfortunately, ended when Mr aka Mr Kim came in. 

" Taeyeon! When will you stop acting like a ?! Get off Baekhyun ! " Mr Kim shouted, and Baekhyun thanked him for reminding him her name. She quickly got out of the room. 

" What? She's not even from our class? Wow Baek. " Lay said, eyeing at his best friend, and being all sarcastic on him

" Wow? I've even hooked up with seniors, Xing! That's the real wow. " Kris said and smirked, feeling so proud of himself. 

" Shut up. Nobody asked " 

And the class went on and on and on. Chanyeol was already zoned out, especially after seeing the scene unfold infront of him just now, when Taeyeon made out with Baekhyun so easily. He really wanted to know how it feels like to kiss, let alone make out. Oh, and while he is at that, he also wants to know how a girl's hands felt like. Jongin says he could just touch his mom's hands. NO. mom = woman, girl = girl. Not same. Jongin is dumb.

So when school ends, he waits outside the class for Baekhyun to leave. He knows that kid is always the last to leave, for whatever reasons. He watches as his friends leave, and he peeps into the class. To his surprise the elder was looking out of the entrance, and met his gaze

" The fuc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter