Pure

Hyung, Coach Me !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During math class, Baekhyun was sitting beside Luhan. He was busy trying to think of ways to deal with the who is planning to his Chanyeol. His only because the new Chanyeol is created by him. So he’s technically his. No other meaning to that. That’s what he keept telling himself, at least.

 

It was weird, Luhan was quiet and sulking the whole period. He was usually either skipping class to shoving his tongue down Sehun’s throat who was in calculus class, or talking non stop and pouring unnecessary details about his life with Baekhyun. Baekhyun wasn’t sure if he missed the old him.

 

Then he felt his phone beep.

 

A message from Oh Sehun about an upcoming party.

 

“ You going to the party, Lu? “ Baekhyun asked, while the older’s face was currently stuck to the table.

“ Whut pufrty “ Luhan asked, voice muffled.

“ At Sehun’s place! Don’t tell me you- “ at that, Luhan sprang up from the table.

“ What?! How could he not tell me!!” he said while balling his delicate fists and hitting the table, but since he was too fabulous for that, his hands landed softly.

Baekhyun could only watch his little antics and suddenly he remembers the incident at the camp.

“ I cant believe you guys have not made up “

“ I tried to… Sehun’s being so persistent. I don’t even know… “ Luhan said, while hugging Baekhyun.

“ Its… okay…. Ill… talk to him… “ Baekhyun tried to comfort him, while he rubbed his back. This was new. Having skinship with Luhan was totally new. Because a certain guy named Sehun would skin anyone who touched Luhan.

 

Classes were over and Baekhyun made sure to see Luhan’s driver send him off before he left. He was actually feeling for the poor boy. They have never been separated for this long. He will have to delay his mission of skinning that for another time.

 

Today, he drove to school as his driver was not around. Baekhyun was taking the short cut route to the parking lot. A few minutes into the alley, Baekhyun started to regret the route. It was dark and quiet. Flashback of all the news about gang and kidnapping flashed in his head. He began to walk quickly.

 

“ Why the rush? “ Suddenly a voice came out.

‘’ Baekhyun thought. Why the hell is he so lucky?

“ Mr Byun Baekhyun? Heir of the Byun company. I wonder how much money they give you on a daily basis.. “ a creepy mid 40s looking guy came out of nowhere, he looked like he has been homeless all his life.

“ Wh- What do you want! “ Baekhyun doesn’t even try to escape. One time he tried to tackle his 9 year old cousin and ended up getting bruises all over. Not a choice.

“ Just a bit of money, kid. No need to worry. “ he says, as he come quickly, and suddenly snatches Baekhyun’s backpack.

Baekhyun yelped when his bag was tucked away so harshly

“ Hmm… I didn’t know rich boys like you could be so cute. “ he said as he his lips. Baekhyun wanted to puke at the sight.

“ Would be a waste not to get a glimpse of that of yours “ at that, Baekhyun wanted to cry. He was pushed to the nearest wall and that disgusting creep started kissing him while ing his school

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter