I missed You

Hyung, Coach Me !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning before school, Baekhyun made a detour to school. He dropped by at the Lu’s residence. He was greeted by his mother, whom he greeted politely and was granted permission to go up to her their only son’s room. Luhan was still in the shower, so he yelled through the door to talk to him. Luhan asked him to wait downstairs and while he was at it, to eat breakfast prepared by his maid.

Baekhyun went back downstairs obediently, this time, he met with his father. He once again greeted them politely. They ate in silence, but his mother was the first to strike a conversation

“ Baekhyun dear, how is school? “ she asked, giving him a smile, while offering him more soup. Baekhyun handed her his bowl.

“ Its great, Mrs Lu “ he answered. It was an awkward situation, from their elementary days, Luhan and him had been friends but never had he ever had a real conversation with his parents. They were busy, just like his parents. And even if they met, Baekhyun would just bow and that was all.

“ It’s a pity Sehun has stopped coming. The house is much more quiet now. Although that young man was never noisy to begin with “ she said, and gave a light laugh.

“ Yeah… “ Baekhyun said, before stuffing more food into his mouth so that he wouldn’t need to talk more. Damn it, when is Luhan going to come down?!

As if on cue, the doe eyed male strides down the stairs right at that moment.

“ Good morning mom and dad “ he said while he was buttoning the last few buttons on his uniform, and his maid trailing behind with his backpack.

“ Oh hey Baekkie “ Luhan was suddenly raising his pitch, and acting all too happy to see him, as he reaches the table, he goes to Baekhyun and kisses the said male on his cheeks.

Baekhyun was shocked at the gesture but forces a smile and continues eating when Luhan sits down. His parents froze for a second too. However, they decided to drop it, thinking that it was better to talk without the presence of their son’s so called new-boytoy

 

“ You crazy ! What was that all about?! “ Baekhyun asked while he pointed at his cheeks, as soon as they got in his car.

Luhan squinted his eyes and went forward to scrutinize the angry male. “ I don’t know. One of your pimple outbreaks? “

“ Shut up ! “ he said as he kicked his friend’s shin and received a quiet yelp. “ I was talking about the kiss ! “

“ God, Baek you could be so dumb. You were the one who planned it. We obviously need to start out skinship in order for them to believe us! “ Luhan said as he made revenge by flicking the younger’s forehead.

“ Fine, I don’t even know why I chose you out of everyone “

“ Coz im cute? “

 

The two arrived at school together, hand in hand. They arrived late and it was almost lunch time. ‘Thanks to some diva who takes 4 hours to get ready. I wouldn’t blame sehun for leaving’ Baekhyun grumbled and then Luhan asked what was he grumbling about, Baekhyun quickly dropped it.  They went to their usual seats at the cafeteria, where their friends usually sat.

Kris was the first to arrive, he eyed them closely and decides to ask

“ Why are you two holding hands? “ he asked, with a grimace on his face. It was a rare sight to have Baekhyun and Luhan not bickering with each other. And now that they are holding hands? Mind = ed.

Before they could answer him, Yixing and Sehun appears.

“ . Hun’s here. Damn. What do I do?! “ Luhan whispers to Baekhyun, suddenly tenses and grabs tighly onto Baekhyun’s hands.

“ Shut up, Lu. I got this. “

Yixing and Sehun were so immersed into their conversation that they didn’t even noticed anything. Baekhyun then takes matters into his hands.

“ How does the cherries taste today, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter