Lesson Two

Hyung, Coach Me !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun woke up with a bare chest welcoming him right in front of his face. He blushed at the close proximity. He leaned even closer into the giant’s body and listened intently to his soft breathing. It was nice, the way his lips would open just a little ocassionally, and how he scrunched his nose at times, and how his hair fell perfectly on his forehead, and those perfect pair of eyes that were now closed, the he remembered how he was asked to stay over night at the giant’s house.

 

It was after the ‘hot scene’ they had that Chanyeol suggest that they try to complete their previous assignment together since they were together. By the time they were almost done, it was already late and suddenly Yerin came barging into the room. , Baekhyun almost had a heart attack knowing that he didn’t lock the door properly and forgot that his sister was at home.

 

Oh the horror of seeing your brother getting off. Baekhyun brushed the thought away when Yerin starts talking.

 

“ Oppa, mummy says you should ask Bacon oppa to stay for dinner “ she says, before jumping on her brother’s bed.

 

“ Well, you will have to ask him first if he wants to stay “ Chanyeol says, as he carefully carries his sister to the floor and telling her not to jump on the bed. Baekhyun found it endearing, the way he was always extra gentle to his baby sister. 

 

“ Bacon oppa will stay, right? “ Yerin says as she tugs on Baekhyun’s pants, unable to reach any higher than that. Not without adding her infamous puppy eyes

 

“ Of course! “ and at that, the little girl squeals and runs down the stairs.

“ Mummy, cute oppa is staying over! “

 

Chanyeol gave a look at Baekhyun and the older just shrugs his shoulder.

“ Don’t mind her, she just gets really excited with visitors. “

“ It’s okay actually. It’s nice to have the feeling of having a younger sister “

“ Only child? “

“ Yeah, forever aloneeeee “

 

When dinner was over, Chanyeol was half expecting Baekhyun to break his promise and leave. Well, it was not even a promise to begin with. Whatever, a semi-promise then! But as it was getting later and later, Baekhyun made no attempt to leave his baby sister. They played non stop, laughed and Baekhyun even did her hair. Another characteristic of being gay, huh? Chanyeol thought.

 

“ Baby princess, it’s passed your bed time! And oppa needs to rest too. Let’s go to sleep okay? “ Mrs Park asked, as she sat beside her daughter.

 

The little girl yawned adorably and nodded, as she ran to her brother and gave him a goodnight kiss. Baekhyun was even more surprised when she kissed him too, whispering a little ‘See you tomorrow bacon oppa’ before getting carried to her room by her mother.

 

After watching a movie together, with a comfortable silence, Baekhyun starts to yawn. Chanyeol looks at the clock and announces that it was time to sleep. Baekhyun enters the bathroom while Chanyeol gets a few of the extra pillows and blankets and lay it on the cushion in the living room.

 

When Baekhyun saw that Chanyeol was making an extra sleeping place in the living room, Baekhyun mentally cursed and thought to himself ‘What?! He’s making me sleep on a sofa? When his bed could clearly fit the two of them?! It wasn’t that the bed was large, but it wasn’t small too, and Baekhyun had a petite body. Stupid Baek, what makes you think he would let you sleep on the same bed as him’

 

Also, Baekhyun had a hard time processing that he was going to have to sleep on an old looking sofa. It’s not that he was complaining, but he has sensitive skin. He could easily get an allergy from that. He and his stupid skin. Sehun says it’s only a disease for rich people.

 

But what surprised Baekhyun was when Chanyeol lies on the sofa after he was done arranging everything.

 

“ Er, aren’t you going to sleep in the room? “ Baekhyun suddenly asks and Chanyeol turns around to face him.

 

“ No way am I allowing a guest to sleep on a couch. “ Chanyeol replies with a smile, and Baekhyun wanted to slap him. Stop being cute, Chanyeol.

 

“ Actually… “

 

“ Hm? “ Chanyeol hums, scrunching his brows. Just stop already, Chanyeol

 

“ You.. We.. Can share the bed “ Baekhyun was going to have to murder his tongue later for making knots in his mouth and causing him to stutter

 

“ Well, if you insist “

 

Chanyeol got up and carried his pillows and soft toys ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter