Yoda

Hyung, Coach Me !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the first day of school, there were teens spreading all over Seoul’s most prestigious high school, the EXO Academy. There were people catching up with their friends over conversations about their summer break and there were the those who has no friends, and end up sitting alone while awaiting the bell to ring. Sitting at a table, busily scribbling away, was a tall awkward giant.

His name is Park Chanyeol.

With his hands busy writing on a piece of paper, his eyes were fixed on a group of girls chatting in front of their lockers, and he was eyeing on a particular girl, Lee Yoora. She had the most perfect body figure among the girls in Exo Academy. Her flawless glowing brown hair, her big smiley eyes, and her smile that melts the heart of every man. She was a true goddess.

“ Unnie, lets go to the washroom for a bit “ one of the girls says and then the group of girls goes a long.

This is my chance! Chanyeol thinks.

He quickly writes down the next few words and quickly gets up from his seat to slide his little note slash letter into Yoora’s locker and quickly turns around, afraid of being caught.

When suddenly, he bumps into a group of girls squealing and fangirl-ing and getting all hyped up as if there was a kpop group that suddenly appeared on their campus. What he saw later was quite close to a kpop boy group, it was the Fantastic Four of Exo academy. Oh but it seems there’s only three of them today.

 More like Ferocious Four, especially the tallest one among them, Kris.

Chanyeol was already taking a u-turn to avoid the crowd when suddenly he hears the dreaded nickname.

“ Oi, Yoda! “ Kris smirks and grabs Chanyeol by his hoodie. Everyone started laughing and joining into the nasty comments.

“ I cant believe this guy actually can survive his 5 years in this school “ the youngest of them, Sehun says.

Beside them was Lay, being quiet the whole way while staring at Chanyeol.

Kris starts to pull onto Chanyeol’s ears as if he has never seen a ear in his entire life

“ Get off me! “ Chanyeol says, trying to retreat.

“ It looks exactly like yoda’s. I bet one day your face will resemble yoda’s too! “ Kris continues and by now Chanyeol’s ears were already red.

“ Guys. Stop it, okay? “ Lay gets annoyed and shoves Kris and Chanyeol away from each other and walks off.

“ Your is on his PMS “ Sehun says while catching up with Lay and Kris just rolls his eyes.

It was almost lunch break and Chanyeol has almost forgotten about the little drama that happened this morning with Kris. It happens

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter