What Happened

'bout to go down

note: When things are italic and has a ' * ' before and after the sentence, that means they are saying things in their heads.

~~~~~

I ate a lot that day, I think i gained more weight. I seemed to be back in my 'new' house, everybody else was there too. But something was still bothering me. What Happened. I couldn't get the question out of my head. Evidently Abby had been keeping a secret from me. She was saving enough money to buy both of us a large house, to fit everybody. It came with some other stuff too, pool and a jacuzzi, one was outside, one was in.

It had been raining non-stop in Seoul along with the occasional thunderstorm, Infinite's flight to Thailand was cancelled. Thankfully the house had 10 rooms. The boys slept downstairs, Abby and I slept upstairs. Oh, we also adopted a dog, I named it cat. I think I was drunk at the time. It was midnight, and who couldn't opt for a midnight dinner or snack. I cooked 10 pancakes, 1 for extra. Surprisingly everybody was really hungry.

I was happy that everybody liked the pancakes, especially cat. She seemed to eat the extra pancake. After finishing the dishes we decided to watch a movie, everybody got their own seat. Especially Sunggyu and Dongwoo, they seemed to think that sitting on either side of me would comfier. Except for Abby, she didn't seem to have her own place to sit. And the only space left was with Hoya. Lucky her, she has a big thing for him.

"What movie do you guys want to watch?" I asked.

Nobody could decide.

"Horror it is."

The movie wasn't actually that bad, your basic zombie plot line, disease breaks out, survivors are left, the quiet starts to get to them. Blah, blah, blah. I picked the movie because I've already watched it before, and I LOVE zombies. I mean who doesn't. But I think Sunggyu and Dongwoo thought I would get scared. The both had their arms that were closest to me open. In case I needed to hide my face. But I was perfectly fine, I didn't see why they were both protective of me. I felt as if there was something they weren't telling me.

After the movie everybody seemed pretty tired, so i took the extra bed sheets out and set everything up. Abby slept about two rooms down from me, so she technically she couldn't really hear anything.

To be honest, even though the house was large and echoey, you can't hear anything coming from the rooms. I liked that, so when I was crying nobody could hear my grief. She really is the best friend ever. After brushing my teeth, changing into my pjs, i finally got in my bed. And boy was it ever comfy.

The thunder was loud and boisterous, I couldn't fall asleep. I decided to read The Zombie Survival Guide. It's a pretty good book.

Thankfully the thunder finally died down. I could finally get some sleep. Tomorrow was Saturday but I knew it was busy. Cause you know, it's fricken Saturday. And then I heard scratching and whimpering at my door. It was probably Cat, I think she was scared of the Thunderstorms even though it ended. Or maybe she was just lonely. Either way I let her in, and she went straight for me bed. I didn't mind she was nice, maybe i should rename her.

~~~~~

Abby's POV

(this is only about adopting/buying animals, skip to next chapter if u want)

When morning came, I thought it would be nice to have a couple more pets since i loves animals, and when i say love, i puts animals before myself if anything bad happened. I walked down the stairway to see all the lights still off. I guess everyone in the house was asleep still. *i don't think it would hurt anyone to adopt a couple of pets...*. I got my cereal and was able to watch t.v. without anyone waking up.

After i was done, i ran upstairs so change into my outfit. I got into my car and drove to a close spca that i always drove past by.

When i walked in, a young woman greeted me and asked wat i was looking for.

"Oh, i am just looking around for now.", I told the lady.

"Ok, if u have any questions just ask me." she answered back.

The place was quite filled with many dogs and cats barking and meowing at each other. While i kept walking, i saw a quiet dog sitting in the corner of the cage. I slowly walked up close to the cage and smiled nicely at the dog staring at me. I asked the lady for the information about the dog. She gave a paper about its information and i read it intently. When i was finished reading it i stared looking at more animals. I saw another dog that reminded me of my grandparents' old dog. I smiled at the memory and asked the lady for the information about this dog. After i looked at both dogs that i was interested in.

"Do u want to adopt one of these dogs?" the woman asked.

"May i please adopt both???" i answered to her question. She smiled at me then nodded. The young woman unlocked both dogs cages and clipped a collar and leash onto both of them. She handed them to me and walked to her computer and asked for my information. I answered all her questions and walked out with both animals. I didn't care if my car got dirty, i could just clean it up some other time.

I drove to another location. This time it was a little store that had small pets for sale. I got out of the car but left the windows a bit oped for my new pets to breath. I walked into the place and scanned the room. This time, a young man who i was one hundred percent sure was younger than me exchanged greetings. Afterwards i focused on the small animals doing whatever animals did. I spotted an cute little lop eared rabbit and walked right up to its cage. The price was something i could pay so i made a little mental note to myself to go back to that rabbit.

I got to the aquatic part of the store and saw a beautiful beta fish swimming in a smal little bowl. I asked the worker if i could buy both rabbit and beta fish and also asked for the kinds of items i needed for them. Walking behind the worker, i also saw some things that might make the dogs i adopted more comfortable in the house. I bought many things for the animals and walked out carrying a bunch of stuff. Now i was sure i was done shopping.

I came home being greeted by Hoya and L and earning a yell from ~~~~~. She also started complaining about too many animals in the house and turning this place into a zoo. *sigh, she should've seen it coming though.* I heard a light laugh coming from beside me. When i turned i saw Hoya smiling at me. I gave him a questioning look and just shrugged it off. Im sure if he did that to some fan girl, she would've swoon over that and collapse, i think i would've too but i have to keep a poker face on.

I was able to get Cearas help to get some things from the car and also got two of the boys to help too. Hoya held the leash of one dog while L held the other. Holding the bunny in its little box, i closed the door to my car and walked inside. We were able to put the animals stuff together and  we all decided to leave them in the living room. The two dogs would have there own sleeping area, the rabbit lived in a nice cage and our fish lived in my room.

We were also able name them. The one Hoya was holding earlier was named Ace, the dog L was holding was named Rocky, our rabbit is Eggo, and last but not least our fish is named Blade. *I think i should be content with these animals by my side.*

----------------

LOLS i sure at writing xD siiigh, i should stop obsessing over animals -.-" and yeah i only wrote that animal adopting part... i think i should just stop writing and just be a double checker for now... =P

 - Abby