Paradise

'bout to go down

Groggily I woke up.

"~~~~~ are you okay?"

"Hmm?" I fell onto Woohyun's shoulders.

"~~~~~ are you alright?" Sunggyu pulled me into his arms.

"I don't know." I answered high pitched, my voice came back.

"Did you guys give me something?" I felt like I was slightly floating.

"We gave you fever medicine." Said Dongwoo, handing me the bottle and taking me from Sunggyu's arms, I felt like a doll being passed around.

"May cause slight dizziness." I read.

"Well, do you feel dizzy?" Sungjong asked, I stood up and nearly toppled over. I giggled.

"Haha, you look funny!" I pointed to Myungsoo as I slumped my head over Sungyeols shoulder.

"I think they forgot to add 'May cause slight high effects' " Murmured Hoya as I was being passed to him, but I struggled out of his grasp.

"I'm not high." I braced my head against the wall.

Everybody giggled and laughed.

"I am merely, and slightly, ugh. I gave up trying to think of another word for my state.

"Ugh, I never knew that was a sickness." Dongwoo picked me up from the wall.

I threw my arms around his and monkey hugged him, legs and arms tightly locked under my hold.

"Your fat, fatty." I giggled.

"I'm not fat, Sungyeol is fat!" Dongwoo said.

"I am not fat!" Yelled Sungyeol. I unhooked my legs and stumbled over to the couch, my legs hanging in the air, my face planted into the cushion.

"~~~~~, c'mon ~~~~~ lets go get some sun." Sunggyu lifted me legs and layed me on him.

"Heehee, your cute." I teased, swiping at his nose.

"He's not cute I'm cute!" Yelled Woohyun showing off his bunny aegyo.

"Your right, Sunggyu, Woohyun is way cuter than you!" I laughed and tripped my way to Woohyun wrapping my arms around his shoulder, letting the rest of my body go limp.

I heard everybody laugh as Woohyun grabbed my waist and sat me into his lap.

"Oh.My.Gosh.That.Is.So.Funny!" I slapped my thigh as I enunciated each word with a big doe-eye face.

"What is?" Sungyeol asked.

"I don't know." I shook my head at him with the same big doe-eye face.

"WHOA!" I yelled.

"What?" Everybody looked at the direction I was looking at.

"Whatcha guys looking at?" I cocked my head.

"Uhh, I think it's time for some sun." Dongwoo peeled my off from Woohyun and threw my on his back.

"Haha, ok." I sang smelling him.

"Are you smelling me?" He asked as we walked out the door.

"Eeew, the sun is too bright." I ignored his question.

"Here." He gave me his shades and I ended up playing with them.

"Careful those are a tad expensive." He warned.

"Boo you."

"Why?" He asked.

"Cause your rich."

"Haha, I'm not rich." I could hear him mutter.

"Were here." He dropped me off his back and I landed on my .

"The sand is hot." I looked up at him blankly.

"Of course its hot its been under the sun all day silly." Sunggyu picked me up and straightened me out.

"i'm not silly,your silly." I said so matter of factly, placing my hands on my hips.

"Sure I am." Sunggyu chuckled.

"It's such a nice day out." I mused.

"It is isn't it?" Sungyeol came up behind me.

"Yeah." I whispered into the breeze.

The day was no different from the day at the pool at the house. In other words it was like . .

Paradise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short lamo chapter, its just that I thought it was time to finally update for you guys.

Like the 'paradise' reference.

INFINITES TEASER OMGOSH

this story is now in memory of that day. yeah

btw shout outs to the new subscribersss, love y'all