Is this the end?

'bout to go down

It was already closing time, I hadn't even finished my book, I was ushered outside by a very angry librarian.

"Fine." I huffed as she shut the glass door in my face. I heard a dark  tinkling chuckle behind me and spun around.

"Hi." A girl with long brown hair waved at me.

"Hey." I waved my hand airily.

"Oh, how silly of me. I'm Elizabeth, but you can call me Liz. I live in your neighbourhood." She gave me a friendly smile. A bit too over-forced.

"Uh, hi Liz." Hiding my hesitance behind a smile I shook her outstretched hand.

"Wanna walk?" She walked a couple steps and waved her hand; beckoning me to follow.

I looked back in the direction of the house, knowing that I would be yelled at for coming home late. I agreed anyways. We started walking down the street into the more urban areas of the strip mall.

After waling for a bit I got a text from Sunggyu.

'Where are you? Were getting worried.'

"Nice weather today, don't you think?" I could see her looking at my phone from the corner of my eyes as I texted Sunggyu back.

'Oh, I'm out with a friend.' I paused before pressing the send button.

"The weather, uh, I guess. I mean it's better then what we've had for the past week or so." We had walked into the ghetto. I could tell, litter was askew across the street, building were cracked and the windows were boarded up. We started walking into the back area of an abandoned warehouse.

"Uhh, I think we should -" Something struck my head; I fell to the ground, my vision swimming.

"Thank you, we don't need you anymore." I heard somebody say to someone else, there was a pause and I could hear fading footsteps.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here." I a foot collided with my stomach.

"Ugh, why don't we just kill her right here and now!" A girl said impatiently.

"Yes, I agree." I heard a deep male voice.

I subconciously touched my head, after finding no physical damage I stood up.

Everything was hazy but I could see a group of people surrounding me. Infront of my was two people; the person on the left was holding there arm out infront of the person on the right. The one on the right seemed male. 

My vision started to clear up and my brain registered that I was surrounded by a big gang of some sort. But whatever happened, I wouldn't survive.

Atleast 5 people around me were holding pistols and they didn't even have masks; this made the situation worse.

If they weren't afraid to cover their faces than they were really intent on killing me.

But whatever happened, I'd be fighting until the end. And I'm gonna have some fun with it.

I opened my arms wide as if being praised and walked round the enclosed space. "A party? Well you guys really shouldn't have." I smirked.

"Oh yes, a party, or should I say funeral for you." One of the girls with the pistols started coming at me but she was stopped. 

Turning to her I said, "Oh please, don't think your all high and mighty cause you came with a comeback and a gun. Hell, that was the most cheesiest comeback ever, I bet you don't even know how to use that gun."

That started it. A girl behind me started running at me with a fist in the air; I grabbed her fist, brought her towards me and collided my own fist with her face.

She was down on the ground bleeding, others were starting where she left off. The ones with guns however were just standing there, I guessed they were saving the best for last.

Two girls were coming at me from opposite ends; I elbowed the one behind me in the face and that led up to a uppercut in the girl infront of me.

I had finished all the girls they had and my knuckles were slightly bruised from the beatdown, other than that I was unscathed.

"Hey!" I turned around and my head bounced off the cement. The large man was gripping my throat but left enough room for me to breath.

"This was for embarrasing me at the club." He growled.

"That was you?", I raised and eyebrow, and pointed at him, "Well I'm surprised I embarrased you at all, your face does a pretty good job of that."

He quickly tightened his grip but he stopped and tensed up. We both looked at his stomach and saw a large red smear growing bigger at the second.

He fell to my side and I stood up quickly, not expecting a hero but another fight. The girl who had put her arm infront of him earlier was holding a shot gun. Why would she need cronies when she could've done the job herself. She reloaded and pointed it at me. 

I reacted quickly and grabbed the barrel, she shot at the ground, and her five other girls rounded upon me.

"That's not much of a fair fight is it." I stood up. "If you really want to kill me, you'll kill me with your hands to get more satisfaction. I mean if I wanted to kill a I hate, I'd rather do it with my fists not a gun."

They all reacted; I dodged one of them, but I got punched in the face, it didn't hurt but it made my bite my lip. Hard.

"Look who's talking now." I turned around and a barrell collided with my forehead. I hit the ground and looked up at the twinkling night sky.

I don't want to die in anger or whatever. A peaceful death.

Relaxed, I leaned against a tree, which was odd because in the middle of this whole area there was a random tree planted in the ground.

"Fight back!" The girl ordered.

And, Can you smile?

Naega garajanha
Nan gwaenchandajanha
Majimak neo-ege
Nan igeot bakken mot junabwa

Imi orae jeon naega badatdeon
Ni mameumeul gieokhae nan

"Tell me something, what do you get out of doing this?" I asked, still at ease.

"What, what do you mean?" She seemed taken aback.

"I mean, what are you going to get out of killing me, there are gonna be plenty of girls after Infinite once I'm dead." I closed my eyes and rested my head against the bark.

"Well, I'll stop them." She said matter of factly.

"There are more than a billion people in this world, Infinite's popularity has grown. And trust me, there will be people to avenge my death." I could tell she was at her limit.

I laughed, "I find it funny how you think you can stop them, thanks for giving me a laugh before I die."

I'm coming Abby.

She pulled the trigger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DUNDUNDUNNNNNNN whats going to happen now? ionno~ but dont worry it wont end here, I WILL and definitely continue the story on the next chapter.
But something bad will happen in that one, should I say happen? or should I say -  yea i should say happen.
 
Thanks for sticking with me till the end guys, love you all! (kisses) XD have a great new years, and sorry if i havent been updating as recently as we all would like but I write on the spot for everyone of my stories so yea. But lately I have been writing any ideas I get in a lil' notebook to help me get more ideas and possibly update faster. This is also a tip for anyone who wants to write fanfics too btw =)
 
Have a great new years everybody!